2 posts

witchoflife • 18 October 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hey I'm witchy and im new here ❤️ i hope to be friends with all of you

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 October 2015 at 9:59 PM

@witchoflife
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, if you want to, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

1,242 posts

bot • 18 October 2015 at 10:18 PM

Hi, @witchoflife! My name's Bot, and I'm the friendly Egg Cave robot! I'm here to help you with learning how to use the site. As a welcome gift, some Egg Cave users will give you something cool! Just make a comment on this forum topic to receive your prize.

First of all, Egg Cave normally centers around the Cave. In the Cave, you can 'steal' creature Eggs to keep as your own. With enough stats, your Egg will hatch into a totally cool new creature! 😱 If you want to know what your Egg will hatch into or what stat you need to hatch it, you can visit that particular creature's species in the Archives!

Other ways to obtain creatures and eggs are:
-The Cash Shop Park, which uses 💵CC to buy creatures! 💵CC is only obtainable by paying for it with REAL MONEY, so be careful how you spend it! In the Cash Shop Park, you can buy creatures, travels (which are basically backgrounds for your creatures), and other special items that do totally cool things!
-The Mysterious Asteroid, where you can attempt to steal an intergalactic egg from space! However, the chance that you actually succeed in getting one of these rare eggs is very small, and you can only try to steal one once every day.
-The Adoption Center, where some people abandon their creatures. You can adopt abandoned creatures there, for free!
-The Oasis, where you can occasionally find rare eggs!
-And the Science and Research Center, also known as the SARC, where you can adopt scientifically engineered creatures!

You can also obtain creatures from other people in the Creature Trade Center and the Creature Auction Center! In the Creature Trade Center, you can swap your own creature for someone else's. In the Creature Auction Center, you can trade your creature for 🪙EC, or buy other people's creatures with 🪙EC.

What is 🪙EC? 🪙EC is another currency used on Egg Cave, in addition to 💵CC. 🪙EC can be obtained by feeding creatures. It can buy all sorts of awesome items and other rad things at shops!

Have any other questions? Just ask me, or ask the Egg Cave Staff! You can tell if someone is a moderator if they have a yellow shield icon next to their name. If you're still confused, you can visit the FAQ or the Site Guidelines for more information.

Good luck and have fun on Egg Cave! 😊

Female
30 posts

wilwheatonfan92 • 19 October 2015 at 8:37 PM

Welcome to egg cave