Twenty Øne PilØts fan club!!

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 22 November 2015 at 4:57 PM

Anyway, Every broken person who loves twenty one pilots who doesn't trust a perfect person and doesn't trust a song that's flawless, If your lungs fill with fire and exhale desire, is evil to the core, Who's stressed out, and heart's is their armor, is on the run and go, has guns for hands, and takes the weapon, forged in diamonds, and doesn't see a pen, but sees a Harpoon, than this is the place for you!

My fave songs:
All of Self-Titled
Glowing eyes
Forest
Drown
Clear
Kitchen Sink
Ode to sleep ~ RAB version
Run and Go
Fake you Out
Trees
Semi-Automatic
Not Today
Lane Boy
Message Man
We don't Believe whats on TV
AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING

All time favorites, in order (Most favorite to least):
Be concerned
Taco bell Saga
Coconut Coconut Sharks in the Water

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 August 2017 at 5:29 AM

@marner NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHH WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS YET???

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 6 August 2017 at 8:34 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
well i did post it almost 2 years ago... That favorite song list needs an update.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 August 2017 at 6:23 PM

@marner That's alright, but still. I've missed a lot over summer break XD

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2017 at 6:31 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

So when did you get into twenty one pilots? Favorite song(s)?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 August 2017 at 6:32 PM

@marner Loyal fan since 2015, and I am not sure if I can pick a favorite XD but I do prefer their older music. Has more of a deep/melancholy feel to it. Expresses mood a bit more thoroughly.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2017 at 6:38 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
I've been around 2013, I rebelled by watching the House of Gold video (My mom thought it was "Too Gory" for me at the time) And fell into the fandom. I also prefer their older music, Self Titled is my favorite album. It sucks that they can't sell the older albums anymore :/

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 August 2017 at 6:39 PM

@marner I KNOW!!! Fueled By Ramen bought them over and discontinued the albums. I want the first two albums SO BAD.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2017 at 6:46 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
I do too!!! But I did hear that the next album is going to be experimental, so it will be kinda like Self Titled, I'm pretty hyped 'bout that. I would do so much to own the first two albums..

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 August 2017 at 6:48 PM

@marner Haha I have heard a bit of the "Experimental" album, and the lyrics are actually hilarious. Coconut Sharks? Taco Bell Saga? I love this band omsc I think the album is titled "No Phun Intended?" I don't know, the last I researched any was June XD

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2017 at 6:54 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"No Phun Intended" Was Tyler's solo album, where he recorded it in his parents basement. And yes, it has some strange songs on it XD But it also has a ton of super depressing ones, I think some of the saddest songs from his career are on No Phun. Its pretty upsetting to think that Tyler's gone through so much where he can write super deep, sad songs, but also be able to cover it up with songs about how he doesn't like tomatoes on his tacos.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 19 August 2017 at 6:59 PM

@marner lol Like I said - June haha but I would seriously buy it for the song about tomatoes on tacos. An it is pretty interesting - the poetry he uses. I listen to the lyrics over and over and find myself wishing I could do that haha

I also play the drums, so I'm like "I WILL BECOME JOSH DUN." Even though it's impossible, a girl can dream. Who has a drum battle against themselves?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2017 at 7:56 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Haha I quit piano after 4 years so I could learn uke and be like Tyler. (My piano's name is Tyler, my uke's name is Joseph) I'm not really good at either instrument, but I'm still like "IF TYLER CAN DO IT SO CAN I".

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 August 2017 at 5:02 PM

@marner

Lol I play uke too. I got one for my birthday, and I love it! I pretty much play it for fun.