hello? .w.

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
2 posts

magicspacebird • 28 November 2015 at 4:28 PM

Hi everyone! Kinda found this site on accident so I figured I'd come check it out! So far it's pretty cool and the community feels really friendly so yay .w. I like video games, reading, drawing, and owls.

Welp, guess I should go do stuff now. >w<

Female
232 posts

rurukis • 28 November 2015 at 4:43 PM

@magicspacebird

Hello! Welcome to Egg Cave. 😸
There are tons of friendly people on this site. 😊 It's great to have another user join! 😃

A Few Tips
- When posting on the forums, you can either click the small bell icon below a user or put an "@" symbol in front of their username to ping them. This will give them a notification that you replied or want them to see a particular post, such as with a creature suggestion.
- When replying to a post on your wall, don't reply by posting on your own wall! Always go to the other person's and type your response there, or private message them using the Mail tab.
- Check out the eCode Guide if you want to learn how to customize your profile page, use emotes, etc. It's overall really useful.
- There's a great club that I'm a part of called Birds of a Feather, or #BOAF for short. They have raffles, games, and all sorts of fun stuff. 😊 Once you have at least 2 kinds of bird creatures in your cove, you can ping byfelisa in the forum topic here to request to join if you're interested.

That's about it, I think. Have fun! 😋

Female
2 posts

magicspacebird • 28 November 2015 at 5:18 PM

@rurukis

Thanks for the advice! >w< I'll be sure to check out that club too .w.

Deleted • 29 November 2015 at 1:44 AM

@magicspacebird
Welcome to EggCave! Feel free to me friends with me 😊

Female
42 posts

orcablue • 29 November 2015 at 1:40 PM

Hi! It's funny that I found the egg cave the same way you did! Anyway, hope you enjoy the egg cave!