Chicken Smoothie Online Game

in Entertainment

Female
196 posts

gabbyana • 29 November 2015 at 9:46 PM

I saw some people talking about chicken smoothie and how much they liked the website because it was similar to eggcave as far as adopting pets goes, but the website is so confusing for me and I would like to join but first I was wondering if people could give me some feedback and explain how to work the site and what they think of it!

Female
15 posts

silverrainbows • 2 December 2015 at 10:19 PM

It's not really bad, but you need lots of patience and people who use it just leave it off to the side and check in a while. You mainly just adopt pets by hitting the adopt button and choosing which pets you would like to adopt. Once you have it, you can name it and keep it to the side. They don't need food and in a while, they may or might evolve into a better version of the pet. You can decorate your pet with decorations and more. That's pretty much it 😊

Female
82 posts

zberg • 3 December 2015 at 10:51 PM

ooo what an odd name lol I'll have to check it out sometime.

107 posts

kieraap • 12 January 2016 at 3:51 AM

Ive been playing ChickenSmoothie since 2010.. Trust me, it's a great game once you get a better understanding 😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 February 2016 at 5:57 PM

I play Chickensmoothie. Its a fun game. You can write stories in the forum and draw. There are also games in the forums. You can also trade pets. If you like roleplays then you can do that in ChickenSmoothie too, but it is kind of hard to get people to join your roleplay (at least its hard for me).

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2016 at 9:08 PM

It's ok, not as good as eggcave.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 4 April 2016 at 7:38 PM

Personally, I think Chickensmoothie has a better variety of activities.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 4 April 2016 at 7:53 PM

For some reason, I cannot get into Chicken Smoothie as much as I would like to. It's confusing and the adoptables not as appealing to me. ☚ī¸ I love how active the community is though, that's what pulled me in their direction the most. But overall it's slightly hard to understand.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 4 April 2016 at 8:04 PM

I have been playing Chickensmoothie for two years and I really only play when there is an advent or its the beginning or end of the new month 😋 I play Eggcave a lot more than Chickensmoothie, and the only reason for that is the COPPA rule on CS 😋 I personally do like the adoptables on both sites because on CS, they are the same types of animals, and they are real animals, but they turn out different and there are a lot of different outcomes, and that they don't die or starve and that they grow on their own so you don't have to worry about your favorite pets dying, but her on Ec, you don't have to worry about getting all the different outcomes and you have to work to keep your pet alive and happy and to get it to evolve.

I just saw how much I typed. Sorry. To sum my gigantic summary up, its just that both sites have their pros and cons and they are both pretty fun in my opinion.