This World We Live In {Role-Play Thread}

in Roleplaying

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 30 November 2015 at 12:40 AM

#FeatherStormRP

Link to Sign-Up Thread: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/57430

{Introduction}

The worst has come and gone, and a war fought and won. Something merely average in the day to day life of a Hunter. But as a result of the last uprising humans have gotten wind of the creatures loving among them, humans have learned to coexist with these creatures. At least until one of them goes rogue, and that's where the Hunters come in.

{The Hunters}

Hunters are a group of people who have dedicated their lives to taking care of renegade supernatural creatures, be it a ghost gone angry or a werebeast gone feral and everything in between. The Hunters are skilled in what they do, but not every is a human. In many groups they have decided to take witches, wizards, werebeasts, vampires and the like into their groups as well.
Hunters are now groups that are hired for their skills, and they usually run small operations and will be called in to take care of any rogue creatures in nearby towns.

{List of Creatures}

Mundane: Very obvious, mundanes are non-magical creatures who use weapons to defend themselves.

Werebeats: A humanoid creature who is able to take on the form of an animal, usually taken on to defend themselves. Werebeasts can be full beast, full human or a mix between both. They are forcibly turned to full beast on the two nights leading up to a full moon, a full moon and the two nights following the full moon. On nights of a new moon they are fully human, and are unable to find any trace of the animal inside them.

Vampies: A humanoid creature who has powerful strength and speed. They feed off the blood of other creatures to live. Vampires can also consume human food to seem normal, but it is for nothing more than looks. Most are unable to survive outside in the sunlight for a prolonged period of time, most only able to last a half hour at most, before they start to burn. A vampire may be turned into a Daylighter, a vampire capable of surviving the sunlight, if they are to drink the blood of an angel.

Witches/Wizards: A humanoid creature capable of using spells and manipulating things around them to an extent. They have magic in their bodies and are able to draw it out of everything around them. They are most powerful when joined with a familiar, an animal bonded to them that shares their interest in magic.

Arachne: A humanoid creature that has venom filled fangs in their mouths, they have solid irised eyes, and four pupils with the center one being the largest and with three smaller ones branching off. Arachne are capable to sticking to the surfaces a spider would, and they are able to grow two more sets of spider legs out of the center of their back to help with mobility and when fighting.

Demons: Humanoid creatures who are essentially the embodiment of darkness. They are capable of manipulating the shadows, they can manipulate people’s emotions to an extent, objects around them and the weather. They are also able to teleport, and they have large wings-about seven feet to ten feet-that they can hide in their back. As a result of the recent war most demons are unawakened and reborn, they can only be re-awakened if either an awakened angel or demon allows them to know what they are.
Unawakened demons have basic grasps of their former abilities, minus teleportation and wings and are often mistaken for a witch/wizard.

Angels: Humanoid creatures who are essentially the embodiment of light. They are able to manipulate light, others emotions to an extent, objects around them and the weather. They can teleport and have wings that are usually around eight to eleven feet wingspans. Due to a recent war most angels have been reborn and are unawakened. They can be awakened if either an awakened demon or angel allows them to know what they are.
An unawakened angel has basic grasps of their former abilities, minus teleportation and wings and is often mistaken for a witch/wizard.

{Current Groups}

If you want to add in a group please explain what it is, who runs it and what it is named when submitting your form.
Currently there are two main groups of Hunters. One under the lead of Jasper, known as Shade Works. The other is led by Jordan also known as Rune Systems.
Shade Works is a group that is mainly comprised of Hunters who have no family left to go, and they all originally started out as 13 year olds who were taken in by Jasper and others in the group. These kids were trained to know how to hunt and take care of themselves before they became full members at the ages of 17.
Rune Systems is a group comprised of people who just want to do good in the world. They are tough and hard to beat. They rarely take no for an answer.

{Character List}

By group.
Shade Works
Leader- Jasper Evans: M: NPC: Angel
Staff-
Darrien: F: Unawakened Demon, Believed to be Witch
William Claw: M: Werebeast
Arisa Tiamore: F: Demon
Mae: F: Vampire
Jack Mayweather: M: Unawakened Angel
Clark Maxwell: M :Human
Open

Rune Systems
Leader- Jordan: M: NPC: Demon
Staff-
Alina Tiamore: F: Unawakened Demon
Snow Shovi: F: Demon
Ansel Hawthron: M: Arachne
Open

{Who Own The Characters}
Featherstar_Stormclan : Darrien, Jack Mayweather, Clark Maxwell, Ansel Hawthorn
Emilianagerson : William Claw, Snow Shovi
Appleblizzard : Arisa Tiamore, Alina Tiamore
Queens : Mae

{Rules}

-No Sue’s or God-modding
-All site rules apply
-Max of six characters
-Try and keep both genders and species even, no one wants an army of male demons
-Try and write at least three sentences per post
-This is semi-literate, so misspellings should be set to a minimum
-Have fun
-If you read the rules put your character's height in code
-If your character is an unawakened you will put that in the form
-Leaders of groups and citizens are NPC’s, so anyone can control them

@emilianagerson @appleblizzard @queens

{We may now begin, it is a sunny spring day.}

Darrien sat in the main room of the Shade Works Headquaters, eyes scanning across a book. It was still very early in the morning, not even Jasper was awake yet, and it was always now that Darrien read. Even if anyone else was awake, most hardly came in the main room. It wasn't that large to begin with, but after Jasper set up a computer desk it was mar more cluttered.

But even now Darrien still hoped that someone would come and join her, even if no one would talk to her, the presence of someone else would be nice.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 30 November 2015 at 5:24 AM

Arisa awoke early that day and unable to go back to sleep, she tied up her hair and walked around her side of the room. She wondered if anyone else was up and decided to come down to the main room and see if anyone else was up. Tying her hair back into a messy bun and brushing her fringe aside, she walked into the main room and saw Darrien, a smile forming on her face as she approached. "Good morning." Arisa smiled.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 30 November 2015 at 11:38 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @appleblizzard remember to ping everyone in your posts 😊 @queens

{William Claw}
I yawned as I woke up, stretching out across my bed. Sitting up on my bed, I looked at the time on my phone, it was still rather early in the morning. I got up and walked across my room, grabbing a cold pop-tart I had saved for later. I ate it quickly, careful to not get crumbs on the carpeting of the floor. I was about to walk out into the hall way to see if anyone was awake yet, but stopped remembering I was only wearing boxers. I yawned again, my brain didn't function very well early in the morning. I slipped on a red shirt and covered it up with my black hoodie, then picked out a faded pair of dark blue jeans. Finally i put on my boots and slipped my knife into the left one. Quietly I opened the door and entered the hallway.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 30 November 2015 at 11:42 AM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @queens

Hearing no response, Arisa's smile faltered slightly and she shrugged, stepping away from Darrien and sitting in one of the chairs, looking around the room to distract herself. She found nothing that interested her so she began to hum quietly to herself.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 30 November 2015 at 3:09 PM

@appleblizzard @emilianagerson

Darrien looked up as Arisa walked off after she didn't say anything in response. But it wasn't like Darrien could respond anyways. She had a book in hand, but placing it down she smiled over at the girl listening to her him.

1,238 posts

queens • 30 November 2015 at 3:31 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @appleblizzard

IC:

Mae

Mae was sitting upright on her bed, her legs folded tightly over each other. She stared with bleary eyes at the wall, yawning loudly and wishing that she could actually sleep for once. Her eyes flicked to the dim light coming from the closed curtains on the window.

Mae suddenly stood up and silently walked towards the window. Not knowing what came over her, she felt her fingers grip the curtain and pull it open.

Mae blinked furiously as the morning light streamed through the window, filling the small room. Even though it was extremely dim, Mae could still feel the faint pricking sensation on her skin from the result of being a vampire.

She stood there for a moment, just staring outside at the quiet morning. Soon her skin began to ache, and Mae resentfully pulled the curtains closed again.

OOC:

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 2 December 2015 at 1:00 AM

@queens @appleblizzard @emilianagerson

Ansel paced around his room in the early hours of the morning, too tired to sleep and too awake to be tired. He rolled his eyes before he decided that maybe another cup of coffee would help his situation as he left his room and filled his mug with what he assumed to be hi fifth cup that morning.

He glanced around the main room of the Rune System building, and saw a light on in the far end. Jordan would be awake and probably working on finding them a case.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 2 December 2015 at 5:24 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @appleblizzard @queens

{Snow Shovi}
I sighed, trying to decide what to wear for the day. I don't fret about much but I like to keep a nice appearance. I finally decided on a tight white business dress with a purple necklace that matched my ring. I chose matching white dress shoes. I grabbed a gray jacket from my closet and put it on.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 7 December 2015 at 9:53 PM

@emilianagerson @queens @appleblizzard

Ansel, growing weary of everything going on in the building, decided he would best spend his time for now taking a walk. He grabbed his coat off the coat rack to chase off the morning chill before he decided to head out.

He quietly slipped through the door and silently tried to shut it behind him before heading off.

*~*~*~*

Darrien stood up quickly, placing her book on the table next to her seat before waving to Arisa as she headed off to a different room of the Headquarters. She walked quickly to the door leading to the outside training grounds and looked away for a second when she ran, full force into William in the hall.

"Crud, I'm so sorry." she signed quickly, hanging her head in shame for a moment. If she kept up her reckless walking in the halls Jasper wouldn't let her go on their next mission, whenever it was, she'd more than likely be shut in and forced to care for the system. Again.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 8 December 2015 at 5:34 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @appleblizzard @queens

{William Claw}
I let out a grunt of surprise when Darrien ran full force into me, I pushed my hand on to the wall to keep from falling. "Watch were your going, huh?" I sighed, making sure to not use a mean tone. "Its alright. Maybe you should walk, not run, hmm? Were you headed to in such a hurry anyway?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 8 December 2015 at 9:49 PM

@emilianagerson @queens @appleblizzard

"I was watching where I was going. I just wasn't expecting to see someone in the hallway." Darrien signed in response. "I'm headed to the training grounds outside, I want to get there before someone else takes it. But are you alright?" she asked, watching him carefully.