Free commons

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 6 December 2015 at 12:54 PM

@maiden yep so you want masers and how many Ikamifoos just one or do you more than one? also thank you for understanding as this was the only way i could downsize the creatures easily without auctioning them?

Male
351 posts

maiden • 6 December 2015 at 12:56 PM

@cloud-n-bolts2
2 Ikamifoos. Yeah, I do this sometimes, because when you auction, you want it go directly to one person, but everyone is always trying to bid it.

Deleted • 6 December 2015 at 1:03 PM

@maiden Lot #618440 here you go please tell me if anything was wrong with the lot. yep that,s my problem plus it would be a lot slower as well as i have so many creatures. thank you again

@kschr26 thank you for the hatched creatures and adopting the common i hope you have a wonderful day 😃

Female
8 posts

dragonbano • 12 February 2016 at 11:50 AM

@cloud-n-bolts2/ @cloud-n-bolts
Is this still open? If so can I have "--hello--" the Suckerlop and "Listrickster" the Listrick?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 22 February 2016 at 3:31 PM

@cloud-n-bolts2
Hello, I'm Izzy! 😊 If you still have any creatures that need a home, consider giving them to #CritterCorner, a user-made system to find homeless pets a home! ❤️ If you have any homeless creatures, just give them to us! We'll make sure they are well-fed and have a good home. 😃 For more info, here is the Critter Corner topic>>>> http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/58591/0#1340642 Thanks, and have a wonderful day! 😸