The Realm of Magic {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 25 January 2016 at 11:05 PM

#FeatherStormRP

Sign-up Link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/58031/0#1333284

{Intro}

The Realm of Magic is a place where magical beings and humans alike lived in harmony, for the most part. The Realm is home to many magical creatures, both rare and quite common. But it is also home to humans, those who have travelled here on accident, although in the Realm of Magic there is no such thing as accidents, for once one enters the Realm they cannot leave. The Realm often chooses humans or beings with extraordinary power to live in it and chooses to do so because of the exquisite properties of the Realm as it is capable of prolonging life to those who it chooses allowing them to reach a certain age before they stop aging. In a sense those who live there are immortal, or at least the humans and humanoids are. The others, they live normal lives though greatly longer than humans.

You live in the Realm of Magic, and a great darkness is upon the realm. A selfish creature corrupted by the magic that sustains it has overthrown the peaceful nomad watching the Realm, and everything has descended into chaos.

{Rules}

-No Sues or Godmodding
-You can kill other characters, but there is a three page grace period before that can happen. And you must give the other a fighting chance.
-No excessive violence or bloodshed
-Don’t be over powered
-Have fun
-Keep genders even please.
-All site rules apply
-In other put a type of bread if you’ve read and understood all the rules
-As many characters as you can handle
-Be literate, and keep spelling errors to almost none
-Three sentences per post. Nothing kills a RP more than; “Ok.” they said.
-Make a well defined difference between which character you are RPing as if you have multiple
-Human cannot have powers, humans with powers classify as either a witch, wizard, elemental or something along those lines
-Everything in forms is required aside from clothing unless you are humanoid, we’ll have dragons and such that don’t do that.
-Everyone can die by some weapon. No one is immortal.
-Put your characters theme song in Code if you have read every rule.

{Pings}
@mila_titan
@sacide
@nightmaremoon12

{It is about noonish in the cold season of the realm.}

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 January 2016 at 5:09 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @mila_titan @sacide

Nimbus walked around a light forest, observing the creatures moving around the area, and began to smile at the fauna in the forest.
"...It's nice to go around a forest, right...?" They jumped and shapeshifted into a cloud eagle, then began flying above the trees, hoping to find anybody else.
Suddenly, a gentle breeze flowed in the air, and sent them flying the opposite direction with no control. They started to panic in fear.

45 posts

sacide • 31 January 2016 at 9:43 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @featherstar_stormclan @mila_titan

Hiding amongst the clouds with her wispy tail resting
feather-light on it, she had waited for any unsuspecting
creature or being to come into view; and unfortunately
the cloud eagle was the first for her pranks.

Or.. they would have been, had the breeze not beat her
to it.

She gave herself away as she broke out into a fit of
laughter, grinning ear to ear as she poked her head
up from under the clouds.

"You alright there? I know my winning personality
has just blown you away, but come on~!"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 January 2016 at 3:44 PM

@sacide @featherstar_stormclan @mila_titan

Nimbus became their human form after hearing a pun from below.
"Not funny. Next time, make more puns. Good ones." They then glided using their cape, following the breeze.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 1 February 2016 at 11:25 PM

@sacide @nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan

Huma flew over to where a duo hovered and stood seeming to argue. One had almost been blown away by the wind, and it took a fair bit of control to prevent himself from heading over and messing with them even more.

But once the elemental was human, they at least seemed to have more control so Huma decided it was best to go investigate.

45 posts

sacide • 1 February 2016 at 11:59 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @featherstar_stormclan @mila_titan

Shri playfully smirked, tapping her chin in
faux thought at the elemental's words before
chiming;

"Oh, I found it hilarious. The type that takes
the wind out from under you."

Lazily she followed the breeze, only perking
up when it seemed a new face seemed to
approach them. The extrovert easily hailed
them closer.

"Great! Now I have an audience! Quite the
round up of magical misfits, huh?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 2 February 2016 at 12:24 AM

@sacide @nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan

"Not quite yet, you lot still have yet to meet the sorceress demon now don't you?" Huma asked as he dropped to a hover above the Djinn. "She's got quite the temper though." he added.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 February 2016 at 12:52 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @sacide @mila_titan

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Skeletons can make better puns, and they're barely humerous, tibia honest. I'm not telling you a fibula or anything." They said in a sarcastic way, then Nimbus spun around slightly, as they fly away without gliding.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 2 February 2016 at 1:39 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @sacide @ma_titan

"I guess they've got their head in the clouds. Such a shame, I would have liked to know them better." Huma said a trace or sorrow in his voice.

45 posts

sacide • 2 February 2016 at 9:44 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan

Shri layed back, one hand to her cheek as she
grinned up at the magical hybrid.

"The more the merrier, I always say. I can't
wait to meet them."

Even if she was slightly afraid of sorceress', warlocks,
magicians and what have you -- if they were strong
enough they were the bane of her existence.

As for the cloud elemental's puns, she made a mock
noise of indignation, even if her laughter betrayed that.

"Goodness, you're a natural! You and I should join a
duo-pun show, like, twenty-four seven non stop puns--
Hey, where are you going? Come on, the idea isn't
THAT bad!"

Pouting, she crosses her arms.

"We can't just let them fly away, right?"

Deleted • 3 February 2016 at 12:47 AM

@sacide @featherstar_stormclan @nightmaremoon12

As she sprinted through the forest, Connie's bare feet beat the ground. Adrenaline coursed through her as she dodged through the intertwining limbs of trees. She always got such a rush from running and even the cold could not deter her need to be outdoors. A breeze drove through the forest and Connie ran with it, her giddy excitement leading her on.

Although she wasn't headed anywhere in particular, she had an odd sense that she knew exactly where she was going. She slid a bit as she came to a sudden halt. Straining her ears, she listened attentively, then after a moment stood, surprised. Although she had stopped because she could have sworn she heard voices drifting through the trees, she was surprised to find that it wasn't just a trick of the wind, but that she had indeed heard other people speaking.

"Odd." She muttered to herself, because in the time that she had been living in the area, she scarcely saw anybody else. For a moment, she considered turning around and going back the way she came but, instead she brushed a stray hair from her face and straightening her clothes she walked towards the source of the voices.

"Maybe it would be nice to meet some new people," she though, "who knows? They might not be TOO bad."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 3 February 2016 at 11:49 PM

@mila_titan @sacide @nightmaremoon12

Darrien followed after Alyss as they headed off into the forest near their small housing area. The older of the two stopped and held a hand out to block Darrien from walking any further.

"There are others not too far ahead, I don't think that'd be the best way to go right now." Alyss muttered. "But it's also the only way to get where we need to, so contact might not be avoidable. Gabe's gonna be so angry with us."

~*~*~*~

Huma shook his head. "I'm afraid we don't have any say in the matter, and either way they'd probably just end up going wherever the wind took them anyways."