anyone like retro anime? 70's 80's & 90's

in Entertainment

13 posts

buffchan • 29 January 2016 at 3:00 AM

i love mostly 80's and 90's anime. 90's anime art is so friggin cute. ranma 1/2 is my favorite anime 😸

738 posts

dragonnn • 30 January 2016 at 1:21 AM

@buffchan The 80's style is very charming to me. Almost dreamlike, haha. I'd like to watch Nobody's Boy: Remi someday.

Oh, whoops, that's late 70's. Ah well. Still love it.

13 posts

buffchan • 30 January 2016 at 1:41 AM

yes! I agree!! Especially 80's magical girl anime, the use of pastel colors were always so cute. Also the fluffy hair!! I miss fluffy hair in anime aaah it was also very cute!!
And I Just looked up the opening to the anime you mention, it looks very sweet. tho I'm more partial to magical, fantasy, and action anime.
One of these days I'm gonna finish watching Astro boy lol I loved the comics and the art style is just darling!

Female
45 posts

orchids • 1 March 2016 at 8:41 PM

Older anime is the best. I'm about to watch Galaxy Express 999 ^-^

738 posts

dragonnn • 1 March 2016 at 10:21 PM

@orchids

I meant to save some time to watch that (Galaxy Express 999). Heard it was good, hope you enjoy it. 😊

@buffchan

I didn't see your post before until now, hope I will now since I've subscribed to the thread.

Anywho, have you ever seen Record of Lodoss War? EDIT- Whoops, wrong again! :/ The anime came out in the late 90's, OVA in early 90's, gaahh. Anyway, fantasy anime and manga. There was a single manga volume of it in my...junior high school I believe, haha.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2016 at 9:05 PM

Idk what that is....