School for misbehaved children

in Roleplaying

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 3 September 2011 at 6:02 PM

You have done something bad. The jude has decided to send you to a secret locked up school on a remote island. Only a few know it's whereabouts. You shall spend the rest of your childhood there. Then you will be shipped off to who knows where. There is only two ways out. 1. Death 2. Escape. The students have formed a group. A group that is trying to escape. But keep in mind that the school targets your weaknesses and fears. Not many make it out alive.

You start out on September 14th 3004. The technology has advaced.

Rules: No swearing, no godmodding, no powers/way over the top inventions.

Form:
Name
Personality
Reason for being here
Fears and weaknesses

Mine:
Name: Stacey
Looks: Straight elbow length pink hair with bangs and a white streak, green eyes, pink makeup, pink clothes and pink gum.
Personality: Bold and daring.
Reason for being here: Using weapons without a warrant.
Fears and weaknesses: Fire and pride.

Please post.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 5 September 2011 at 11:13 AM

Name Lizzy
Gender Girl
Looks Dark brown hair in a long ponytail most of the time. 5.2 in heighth. Very tall for being a ten year old.
Personality Outgoing and very smart.
Reason for being here stealing a program for time travel.
Fears and weaknesses Heights. My weakness? I don't know I guess it's heights!

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 5:06 PM

Bump~!

Name: Aibileen(Aibee) Ross.
Looks: She is tall and dark-skinned, with long black hair past her elbows. Aibee always wears a graphic/cartoon t-shirt with faded blue jeans.
Personality: Very moody, shy/mean towards strangers, very loyal and outgoing around people she knows well.
Reason for being here: Was framed for stealing a celebrity's car.
Fears and weaknesses: Absolutely hates being chased. Soft, squishy cuddly cute things? She'll be there, squeezing them.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 September 2011 at 7:45 PM

May I join?? (this is a bit similar to my other RP Talents XD)

Name: Kirsten ( or Kirsty)

Looks: Straight blonde hair(very long), icy blue eyes. Always wear something pretty.

Personality: A bit mean, antisocial, an A+ student.

Reason for being here: Stealing a famous book in a bookstore.

Fears and weaknesses: People smarter than her. And unable to answer a question.

**@ _qwaszx Is this okay??**

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 September 2011 at 4:50 PM

Form:
Name: Fire (Call me Crow, much cooler)
Looks: "Red" hair..always wears black shirts and pants.
Personality: Cool, can be mean...
Reason for being here: Smoking....I usally don't do it...but I wanted to try...NEVER WILL I DO THE AGAIN! (I will NEVER do that in real life...)
Fears and weaknesses: Spiders,Snakes and my weakness is any animal that is not a spider...I just love cobras! 😉

@qwaszx
Is that ok?

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

Name: Crystal. (Aka Bones. XD)
Looks: She has blue hair, it was dyed permanently when she was three. XD She has green eyes and braces givin to her by the schools dentist. She wears make up that makes her look pale like a vampire. She wears fangs some times. When she wont get in trouble.
Personality: Shes actually a sweet girl, on the inside. Deep inside. She is a very smart schild.
Reason for being here: She was in grade school, 1st grade when she strangled a student. She has never strangled any one again. She has vowed never to again, but they want to keep her here just incase.... Beware.
Fears and weaknesses: Most people think that shes weird because she doesnt show fear. Inside shes afraid of pretty much everything. Mainly candy. Yes CANDY. xD

@qwaszx Like mai person? XD

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 8 September 2011 at 5:33 PM

Everyone who joined: Okay we can start!

Stacey giggled as she saw the people enter the bus. Crazies. She thought smugly. She showed that she has the boss here by sticking out her jaw and giving each person a long cold stare.

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 5:40 PM

I sit down on the bus corressing my Star of David necklace. Some one walks up to me and puts a sign around my neck that says "Strangler." and I roll my eyes. I diside to sit next to Stacey, "Hey. Im Bones."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

May I join?

Name: Lucy Stone

Looks: Gray eyes, platinum blond hair. Thin and lithe. Sports a small tattoo of an eagle on her sleeve.

Personality: Quiet, cold and calculating. Her mind is a swirling cesspool of mystery. She fights gracefully, like a ninja, and people don't like to mess with her.

Reason for being here: Arson and theft.

Fears and weaknesses: She is afraid of the darkness, and also of blizzards. If one of her friends is in danger, she will drop anything to save them. That is one of her major weaknesses, she is a bitbtoo selfless for her own good.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 September 2011 at 6:05 PM

Fire walks in the bus. He sits all the way in the back.
He pulls out a cigarete. Then throws it. "My last one...." he sighs. "But I will never smoke again."

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 8 September 2011 at 6:14 PM

Stacey look at the girl.
"Stacey." She said

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 September 2011 at 6:22 PM

"Stacey,huh? I'm Fire." Fire saids. "Call me Crow."
@bluegirl80
@qwaszx

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 6:27 PM

"Why are you here? I strangled some girl. No biggy. They think I will again. Eh maybe. If im angered." I laugh. The bus comes to a hault. I see a small plane outside. We are filed onto the plane and straped down.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 September 2011 at 6:28 PM

"Smoking." Fire saids. "Don't ask."
@bluegirl80
@qwaszx

Deleted • 8 September 2011 at 6:29 PM

"Interesting." I say rolling my eyes.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 September 2011 at 6:30 PM

Fire rolls his eyes. "Like it's any worse than stangling..."
He laughs.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 September 2011 at 6:57 PM

Lucy sighed and stared out the window. "It's Lucy," she said quietly. She clicked her pocket watch open, and closed it again. Open, close. Open, close.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 8 September 2011 at 10:14 PM

She sighed. The bus was full, except a empty space with a girl who had dark brown hair tied into a ponytail. She sat down and didn't even bother talking to the girl. Kirsten hoped the girl isn't chatty.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 3:58 PM

"So, uh, Stacey, how did you get here?" Fire asks.
@qwaszx

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 9 September 2011 at 5:09 PM

Then a person handed Kirsten a tag. It said "Thief". Kirsten sighed. Then a another girl walked down the aisle giving everyone a long stare making sure she was the boss. Kirsten rolled her eyes. She hated bossy people. This is great , she thought.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:12 PM

A guy handed Fire a tag that said "Smoker."
He rolled his eyes. "I hate you.." he whispered and took the tag.

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 5:14 PM

*Wonders if there's room to try it out*

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 9 September 2011 at 5:17 PM

Kirsten felt a hand going into her pocket. She slapped the hand away and turned to the person. " Stop!", Kirsten said.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 5:21 PM

"Why?" Fire smiled.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 9 September 2011 at 5:23 PM

" Because I want you to stop.", Kirsten replied.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 9 September 2011 at 6:24 PM

Lucy received her tag. She shot an icy glare at the person who handed it to her. She sighed and pinned it to her shirt. It read "Arsonist". Might as well not make a scene about it.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 September 2011 at 6:25 PM

Fire smiled. He laughed. "Okay."
He looked over a Lucy.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 9 September 2011 at 6:34 PM

Stacey giggled. Well I used weapons without a warrant. She bragged. She received a tag from the person who handed them out. She gave her a disgusted look and pinned the tag that read "weaponist" She rolled her eyes her looked out the window.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 9 September 2011 at 6:46 PM

Lucy glared at Fire. "Stop. Staring." she hissed, and turned away.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 10:13 AM

The plane lands and I get out. A girl comes up to me and starts to put me in a straight jacket. I kick her and wrap my hands around her neck. "No," I whisper.