Baleful Swappermorph RP

in Roleplaying

Would you like to join this RP?

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:12 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

Sky was unsure who to go with. She got off the bus and started to look around. She had never been to Poland before. She wasn't used to the rather suburban looking cities of Poland, since she lived in New York.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:13 PM

"Who knows... Maybe eve..." Thorny says, but is interrupted, as something grabs everyone who visited from the city. "AHHHHH!" Thorny says."Auch URGH, stop!" Fares says. " Urf, stop!" Michael yells, before they get dragged onto the holes...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:14 PM

Alissa screams and grabs Thorny and Sky's arms. "What's happening?" she squeals. "STOP IT!"

@faressain @sheepfox

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:17 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

i'm changing sky's appearance a little: she now has Aviator sunglasses with blue lenses

"whoa....what's going on?????" Sky said, almost losing her sunglasses.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 (respond on Baleful Swappermorph RP)
@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

"Argh..." Thorny yells, before he lost consciousnesses.. Same as Fares, Michael, and anyone else... Thorny woke up in test tube, being 'captured'. "Where are you?" He asked... His seatmates were around him, same as two men, Fares and Michael...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:18 PM

Alissa woke up in a test tube. She screamed and pounded on the glass. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" she yelled shaking in fear, tears forming in her eyes. "I WANNA GO HOME!"

@sheepfox @faressain

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:21 PM

@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale
"I WASN'T PAYING TO BE CAPTURED!" Thorny protests. "Deception can be wrongful..." Fares calms himself, and Michael being mad... He tried to kick tube, but he couldn't."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:21 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

Sky awoke in a test tube. "Where are we? Can someone explain this?" She was confused, and slightly hot headed. she secretly demanded to be let out of this test tube.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:24 PM

Alissa feels like crying. "Are we going to be okay?" she asks tears running down her face. "They can't kill us, right?"

@sheepfox @faressain

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:26 PM

@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

Thorny looked up, as instantly transformation beam hit all of them... Thorny tried to kick the tube, but he couldn't kick... he appeared to be statised, but he was throwing his skin multiple times... Fares got trickled hard as electricity hit the cheeks... "Not again..." Michael tried to punch the tube, but... Where are his arms? "Oh no, not again..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:28 PM

Alissa screams as she gets hit with electricity. She looks down and sees fur appearing on her body, thick black and white fur. "WHATS GOING ON?" she yelled in fear.

@faressain @sheepfox

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:30 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

"guys......does anyone know what's happening?" she said, a little bit of fear in her voice. the electricity didn't feel bad, in fact, it felt pleasant. she watched as her hands slowly turned to blue paws with red claws. she didn't complain any more. her head felt kind of heavy and she felt like she was getting a tail. her legs felt heavy, as well. she didn't expect a light blue snout though.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:35 PM

Alissa shook with fear as she heard her bones crack as they were moved. She felt lighter and looked at her nose and saw a black snout. "AHH!" she yelled and looked at her hands which were almost completely paws. She began to calm down as she realized she wasn't dying. "I look like a wolf!" she said. "How?"

@sheepfox @faressain

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:38 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

Sky heard her bones crack as well. She was stiff as a statue while the transformation was happening. when it was done, she felt lighter, and the electricity freely bounced around her. "wait a second....am i a manectric?" she was surprised to realize that her voice box still worked, even though she was a different species.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:44 PM

Alissa stopped shaking and calmed down. "I'm a wolf!" she said and smiled a weird wolf smile. "Wow... this is actually cool!" she said and looked a Thorny. She burst out laughing. "He's a snake!"

@sheepfox @faressain

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 4:49 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

a sweat drop fell down sky's head.

"what's so funny? he could easily kill you if he wanted to." she mentioned, sounding more rude than she had intended.

1,242 posts

bot • 21 June 2016 at 5:52 PM

I'm not in this Roleplay so please cease pinging me. Thank you.

Deleted • 21 June 2016 at 6:45 PM

@faressain, when you ping me on your roleplay please do not do it more then two times. I don't have much interest in this so please stop pinging me. Thank you.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 22 June 2016 at 1:47 AM

Oh sorry both of you. Had alot of pings now...

@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@faressain
(planning to make private RP)

Thorny tried to close and open his eyes, but... he couldn't. Also, why he had such as bad sight now? And why he sees floor and tube? The answer, tipped by himself shocked him through mind... "I'm... I'm a SSSNAKE! But how? I can't sssee my back. Also othersss, they also got TRANSSSFORMED?" Thorny hissed in confusion...

Fares appeared to lower a bit, when a holyness selected a Monk charm on left hand... He have been becoming Pikachu though... Which syndromes becoming: Yellow fur,red cheeks, lowering of the Fares... "Oh look, Snake, Wolf and Pokemon" Fares laughed so hard, his transfrmation speeded up to instant... But then he rested... He also stopped becoming trickled with electrity... "Not again, do it suggest I'M a Pokemon, too? Or something else is here? Oh look, my brother is Dratini!" He laughs...

Michael had harder life... He screamed in immersive pain as he transformed onto Dratini. His arms dropping, the legs merging, the head merging with body to become serpentine creature... He didn't knew, what happened, so he tried to kick, but accidentally, he splashed the base with tail... "Oh no... GOD NO again!" He screamed. "And there's a snake in addition, which is same as me in shape, but other in category..."

(this is one giant post to compensate for inactivity...)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 22 June 2016 at 10:43 AM

@faressain wait, can they freely transform from human to swapped form now?
@lailaluckyseal87

"yup. You're a pikachu." sky responded to Fares. "now let's try to get out of this test tube..."

Sky clawed at the glass, then kicked it. It showed signs of breakage, but it wasn't shattered. Sky shrugged.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 22 June 2016 at 10:44 AM

Alissa looks at Thorny and giggles. "Are you okay? Need some help getting around?" she asks and smiles her weird wolf smile. She hears Fares and glances at him. "Hey, at least I can do this." she said began to howl.

Alissa threw her body at the test tube and manages to shatter it. She carefully pushed away all of the pieces of glass and stepped out. She wagged her tail. "Anyone need a wolf's help?" she asked wagging her tail really fast.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 22 June 2016 at 10:58 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @sheepfox

Fares quickly attacks the tube, hoping for shattering it... However, he broke hole enough for him passing... It wasn't bad neither... Michael screamed to help quickly, but he found himself in not very well situation... Michael's and Thorny's lack of actual limbs were hindering, but Thorny after experioment manages to kick with tail his tube... obviously it couldn't work, same as Michael... "Help!" Michael yelled... His yelling wasn't unanswered by fares, who slashes in quick succession the tube... then he picked Michael... "Weird, from when we have to transform, huh?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 22 June 2016 at 2:49 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

wait, can they freely transform from human to swapped form now?

"well let's get out of here. it's awkward being in this test tube." Sky jumped out after Alissa.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 22 June 2016 at 3:08 PM

No. They can only go human > Morphed, but not back, unless you drink a cure... But only master can select, when you have a cure.

"Eww, Any body help me?" Thorny hissed in disorientage... "Anybody, help!"

"Oh well, there's more men to rescue" Fares was questioned and accidentally dropped Michael on ground... "If you are in hurry, Fares, you'll be justified..." Farry then scratched the tube, Thorny was in, and broke a quite large hole, that Thorny would go though... (you can create more characters, maybe human > Demoman would be a funny mix?)

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 23 June 2016 at 11:47 AM

Alissa rolled her eyes and wrapped Thorny around her neck. She walked towards sky and looked like she had just spun in a circle a million times. "This feels SO weird!" she said laughing.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 23 June 2016 at 12:02 PM

Thorny hissed laughly: "Yeah, yeah, but we need to escape the lab... This feels so different if you are in point of see of another creature..." Not only Thorny laughed. When Fares picked Michael again and they both seen Wolf having a mamba necklace they also laughingly say: "It defies totally the laws of humanity!" But then they seen a door...

And for the sake of Human > Another human swap... But he'll be only if everyone leaves the lab... Or maybe he will be example?

Name: Hourn Menithal
Human appearance: 5'7" feets tall, no tan, Blue T-Shirt, Yellow thousers, Black jacket, gradient blue Puma hat... Dark-green eyes.
Swapped form: Demoman
Swapped form appearance: Non-tanned, has Blue jacket (with black Kevlar armor), yellow pants, gradient blue Bomb mark, and dark-green explosive grenades, Grenade lanucher, Sticky Bomb lanucher and Claymore with Whiskey bottle...
Other: Is an alcoholic...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 23 June 2016 at 12:11 PM

Alissa laughs. "Yeah, we better get going." she says and begins to look around. "Wolves have excellent eyesight, the colors are a bit dimmer and not as bright, but they can see farther and way more clear! And I thought I had amazing eyesight!" she says smiling.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 24 June 2016 at 5:51 AM

Thorny stays with Alissa, but Fares quickly finds something: "Hey! Over this!" It was machine, what kept the gate locked...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 June 2016 at 1:32 PM

Alissa follows Fares and to the machine. She sees a bunch of buttons and scowls. "Which one do we choose?" she says flicking her tail.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 24 June 2016 at 2:38 PM

"I maybe should press that on up.. but it's inaccessible... Get me up!" Fares says... (Btw, only tiniest creatures can access the button and quit safely...), then Thorny says: "Ok, so... She needs to get you up? I don't think so..." But then Fares carefully throws Michael to reach the button. It was success only to miracle... Michael shortly after reaches it... and headbutts it... He felt,shortly later, but found himself in other side... He sees around him button, what would be able to open the gate...
@sheepfox @lailaluckyseal87 @faressain