Creature Suggestion: Stitchmare

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What Do You Think

Deleted • 26 June 2016 at 8:43 AM

Picture Link:
http://anewly.deviantart.com/art/Egg-Cave-Creature-Suggestion-617745254?ga_submit_new=10:1466919449

Egg Description:
The egg has a wavy cloud at the bottom that you could actually feel and touch. The shell seems to be like the Northern lights a little. They feel cold and seem like they have a lot of potential to change as they grow up.
They are found only in the Coldworld, Unknown, and the Fiery Shadows. It's unknown why they are found at those specific places. It maybe because of the Northern lights in the cold of the Northern, or maybe because they become sinister as they grow?

Creature Description:
Don't be fooled at its first stage folks! As it grows its personality changes from a lovable bunny to a creepy dream/nightmare needle cushion. What caused this may you ask? Well the reasons are unknown, but as they develop to adolescents the stars on their bodies start to make a circle as a "X's" forms on them. Those "X's" tell them where the needles shall start appearing at. Luckily they don't feel any pain as they appear. The tail though was morphed with their genetics back then to help them become a little more defensive to screw off their foes and predators. Its tail pack a lot venom that can paralyze up to a Eleton. Besides all of their developements as a physical state. Their personalities do change as mentioned before, they start out as lovable and cuddly little babies, but something makes them change into a devious, manipulative, crazy, and mischievous beings.

Theme
Northern lights/stars, rabbit, and needle cushion? It was intended to look a little creepy and scary. At first though it was made to be a starry and cloudy creature, but I wanted it to have changes and having star/cloud creatures were common to so I wanted the last stage to be peculiar and doll-like made by needles and a piece of yarn. The patches weren't added to make that effect because... Well I was lazy 😋 and that it took me a long time to make about some months because I wasn't devoted to it at all, plus it would make it look a little more messy. When I finished it looked a little different. I don't know how to describe it.

Please tell me any suggestions of what should be fixed or to improve it for this little critter would be very appreciated! If you do have a suggestion please be detailed about it!❤️
Name credit goes to @pitch1226
#creaturesuggestion

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 June 2016 at 6:45 PM

@niale

I like it! It kinda reminds me of Springtrap from FNAF 3. The idea is a good one, taking a cute innocent creature and turning it into a nightmare.

Suggestions:
Instead of saying the venom can paralyze two elephants, maybe replace elephants with a large Ark creature? This way, it connects more to the Ark universe?

Name suggestion (sorry if they are bad):
Stitchmare
Seamdream
Knitmare
Nighthare

I couldn't think of anything besides nightmare based names ^^"

Hoped this helped! ❤️

Deleted • 26 June 2016 at 7:38 PM

@pitch1226 thanks so much! I'll add the names in the post and I'll change the elephants to maybe the new cave monthly? Again thanks a lot, and the names are great!❤️

Female
42 posts

orcablue • 29 June 2016 at 11:41 PM

@niale

Your idea is great! I love the way it's perfectly adorable and the totally horrific, we need some creepy critters on the Egg Cave! Can't wait to hear what the name is! I personally like names knitmare and stichmare!

Deleted • 29 June 2016 at 11:44 PM

@orcablue thank you so much! ^^ Also thanks for your feed back I'll be sure to add that! 😊

Female
2,571 posts

dragrawr • 30 June 2016 at 12:31 AM

maybe edit the last stage? just a suggestion

Deleted • 30 June 2016 at 4:30 PM

@dragrawr, what needs to be edited? Could you be a little more specific? 😊

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 July 2016 at 4:14 PM

@niale
I love it! The colors are so pretty, and I JUST LOVE IT! ❤️ My favorite stage is the first one.

Deleted • 4 July 2016 at 4:17 PM

@izziebee1017 Thanks so much! 😊 That made my day a lot!

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 5 July 2016 at 5:43 PM

@niale
I call springtrap from fnaf3. Woo! If this gets made this creature will be in the possession of my alter ego. The evil twin. Or was it the twin of the evil twin, who is MY twin?

I dunno.

Deleted • 5 July 2016 at 5:50 PM

@greengrass100100 lol XD. Thanks so much though for your support on this! I wasn't thinking of Springtrap, but now that Pitch and you brought it up... It does seem like that a little 😋

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 5 July 2016 at 7:55 PM

@niale I love this creature, that second stage is amazing. 😃 The colors are perfect for this type of creature. I don't have any suggestions/changes, looks great to me.

Deleted • 5 July 2016 at 8:14 PM

@cubexline Thanks a ton! 😊 I'm glad you like it!

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 July 2016 at 11:01 PM

@niale It's amazing! I love it! Good luck!!

Deleted • 7 July 2016 at 11:03 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Thanks a lot! That mad my day!😊

Female
33 posts

scientificlychee • 8 July 2016 at 10:02 AM

it looks wonderful~! i really love the colors you used c:

Female
546 posts

candaline • 8 July 2016 at 11:09 AM

@niale Sounds good 😊

Deleted • 8 July 2016 at 1:55 PM

@superpandastar123 @candaline Thanks a ton! If you have any suggestions please tell me! 😊

Female
33 posts

scientificlychee • 8 July 2016 at 6:01 PM

@niale
you're very welcome~! 😃 alrighty then c:

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 8 July 2016 at 6:55 PM

@niale
I looked at this a second time and I realize how much I want it to be made ❤️

Deleted • 8 July 2016 at 7:00 PM

@izziebee1017 Thanks for the second look at it! 😊❤️ I'm planning to make another suggestion themed about steampunks.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 8 July 2016 at 7:01 PM

@niale
Ooh! If you do, be sure to ping me! ❤️

Deleted • 8 July 2016 at 7:03 PM

@izziebee1017 ok I will! 😊