Click for Click!

in User Contests & Giveaways

5 posts

hellhound666 • 28 July 2016 at 2:43 PM

You walk into a small blue building. Looking around, you see a desk straight ahead with a door behind it. You walk towards the desk. "Hello?" You call. A head pops up.
"Hello!! Welcome!! My name is Misty! I see you have stumbled upon my little daycare center. Let me show you around."
You follow the strange little Wynerl over to the left wall, where two doors stood. Misty chatters along the way. "This is a place where you can drop off your eggs or creatures to be hatched and taken care of."
You reach the door and Misty opens it to reveal a large room filled with eggs. Each egg had its own area suited to its needs. You look around in wonder. "Wow," you breathe. "This is amazing." Misty walks over to another door on the left wall. She opens it. Small, newly hatched creatures are sleeping peacefully. Misty smiles. "And this," she whispers. "Is where we keep newly hatched creatures. Some of them don't need to be here because some hatch and are already pretty much adults. For example, the Caiman needs only to hatch, and then it's at its final stage."
A question forms in your mind. "Where do they go then?"
Misty walks towards the door. "Follow me."
You follow Misty out to the lobby. She heads for a door on the right wall. "They go here," she finally replies, opening the door. A room full of creatures, both young and old, greet you. Another Wynerl is watching them. Misty walks towards him. "This is my brother, Apache."
You nod at him before turning back to Misty. "Pretty good setup you got here," you say thoughtfully. "I may be interested in putting a few of my creatures in your care."

Ok. Back to business. This is a place for you to drop off your eggs and creatures and they will get clicks!! Just give me Creature name, and how many clicks.

Egg room:
1. Apache by hellhound666-777 clicks
2. Treeko by hellhound666-600 clicks

Creature room:

I will tell you when your creature has reached its click goal. And no more than TWO creatures and TWO eggs per person.