Creature Suggestion - The Clowde

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think of the Clowde?

Female
37 posts

xxcupid • 29 July 2016 at 4:54 PM

Art: http://sta.sh/01n1tmfpr5fb

ADDITIONAL ART OF THE LAST STAGE: http://orig14.deviantart.net/56fc/f/2016/211/2/7/thempianos_by_csquishysushi-dabzyyp.png

^ by @ew_hstrashy

(I'm sorry about the weird placements of the stages)

#creaturesuggestion

Egg:

Clowde eggs often nestle in wet places, always hovering a few inches from the floor.
With the egg comes a faint cloud of mist hanging around, cooling everything close to it. Put it in a room and the temperature might drop a few degrees.

Creature:
Clowdes are "clowdey" creatures that mostly stay high in the sky. The only time you will ever find a Clowde on a ground is when they're severely injured or when their wings AND tail are not functioning properly. Unless either of these events happen, they will remain in the air and refuse to go lower then 3 feet from the ground.

Baby Clowdes often rest on it's own tail, barely moving unless they need too. In the first few days after evolving they sleep nonstop for up to 1 week straight! At this stage the Clowde will begin craving ice cream, devouring every flavor of it EXCEPT for Chocolate Fudge. No matter what you do, you can't convince them that it's not feces!

Teenage Clowdes are unbelievably lazy. Almost as lazy as their younger selves! Their schedule often consists of the following:

Eat
Nap
Eat
Nap
Eat
Sleep

Over and over again! They barely EVER move, except for when they need too. Whenever their mood changes (which is quite often) Their hair, tail, and the charm on their necklace will develop either a darker or lighter shade. The more unhappy they are, the more scared everyone else is. No wonder Clowdes are socially awkward and have little friends.

When a Clowde evolves into an adult, their laziness suddenly vanishes! No more naps, and no more lounging around. Many believe it's probably because of a new power (and responsibility) they receive. Adult Clowdes are now able to create precipitation, mostly based on their mood. When they're happy, their cloudy tail is a milky white, like an actual cloud. When they're sad, their tail turns a dark grey and begins rain precipitation. When they're mad, their tail turns a stormy grey, and pouring rain AND some occasional lightning bolts occur. When they're sad or angry and it's cold outside, their tail will turn snow white and soft snowflakes will pop from their tail.

This is the first time I've ever done a creature suggestion alone

And the first time I ever wrote a description for a creature suggestion

Female
15 posts

ew_hstrashy • 29 July 2016 at 5:18 PM

@xxcupid

I'm loving this creature XD

I would be lying if I said the you didn't win me over with the hilarious yet informative description. And the creature itself has so much emotion in each of it's stages! I read that it's very lazy, look at the picture, and I can totally see it. I'm thinking about doing some art of it in it's adult stage. Please give me permission?

Nice art, great description, great creature. 10/10.

Female
37 posts

xxcupid • 29 July 2016 at 5:20 PM

@ew_hstrashy

ahhh thank you so much!! ee

AND ALSO ART WOULD BE AMAZING ART MORE ART ART ART ARTARAT

also pinging some people!
@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87
@izziebee1017
@emeraldfirefly
@gigi_o3o
@elvielton_white
@molly2853
@sophisticat

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 29 July 2016 at 5:27 PM

@xxcupid Omg... I need one... So bad!! This is what I'd buy 20 of in the CSP... No joke. I NEED it! Cries tears of wanting

Female
37 posts

xxcupid • 29 July 2016 at 5:41 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Eee thanks!

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 29 July 2016 at 7:39 PM

@xxcupid I like it, especially the last stage. It looks magical.

Female
37 posts

xxcupid • 29 July 2016 at 7:52 PM

@plisser9

tysm!

Female
15 posts

ew_hstrashy • 29 July 2016 at 9:38 PM

@xxcupid

I did art- http://fav.me/dabzyyp

Female
37 posts