Pokemon - Egg-tinction

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:39 PM

Sorry for the crappy title

@pwuffy gave me the idea, and is welcome to join

Others, must give me something to proof read, and I must approve it; to make sure your okay for writing

All rare pokemon must be approved by me

ONLY TWO SHAYMINS, both eggs, one is mine and the other I will choose. They're siblings, and the mother died.

No GodModding, and please be literate

In this RP, there is special powers. Nothing over the top. only stuble powers. They're still kids, Y'know.

Setting;

Raining, April afternoon outside a forest in the Unova region.

-Plot in next post-

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:41 PM

[spacer]

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:57 PM

//Love you. thanks xD//

Plot;

A select few kids are chosen to care for an egg, a special egg, an egg that of which is a rare species. Pokemon. Pokemon are going extinct; someone is slowly taking eggs from nests. Since the eggs are being taken, trainers cannot get pokemon so easily.

These kids have gifts, be it the ability to flicker a flame of a candle, or lull people to sleep with your singing. These gifts the children possess connect them to the eggs psychically. They have a bond, grow a connection, and link together. These kids and eggs are one.

These kids are given a mission to find the person, or persons, responsible. To save the pokemon of the world.

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 10:57 PM

[spacer]

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:21 PM

Set up;

Name;

Age;

"Gift";

Pokemon; [Start first IF RARE ASK];

Egg; [IF RARE ASK];

Region;

Personality;

Fact about;

Looks;

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:23 PM

[spacer]

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:24 PM

Mine -

~Yuri~
~16~
~Can connect to pokemon. She can't talk to them verbally, but she communicates with them through body language, actions, and notions. She creates a bond with then, more so than any human. To them, she's another pokemon. And she isn't afraid to get into the mud and roll around with them to play. One day, when she gets stronger, she will talk to the pokemon. ~
~
-Boldyn [Flower] the Eevee - Female, Level 15.
-Ematrice the Skitty, often called Emmi - Female, Level 12.
-EmberLane the Vulpix - Male, Level 13.
-Sprinkler, the Corsola - Female, Level 8.
-Hayden the Pichu - Male, Level 6. ~
-Continues-

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:25 PM

[spacer]

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:25 PM

~Shaymin, but Yuri doesn't know that. All she knows it's a white egg that has a rainbow "glow" to it. Never a solid color and lucid. And another thing is, Yuri has a connection with this egg that she's never had with any other pokemon. Possibly not even Boldyn, the pokemon she got when she was 10. Which scares her. ~
~Johto~
~ On the outside, Yuri is a sweet, innocent girl, often times dimwitted and absentminded. Her voice is childlike, carefree. On the inside, she was tactical, untrustworthy to anyone who wasn't her true friend. Yuri uses strategy and facts, but also has an open mind and caring to her pokemon. To someone she doesn't like, she's cold, hard, and talks in a much deeper, darker tone.~
~She loves sea food. ~
~Soft brown hair laced the lithe girls frame, cascading down to her shoulder blades. The tips choppy, edgy, fringed; like her personality. And oddity, and trade mark, of said girl was her eyes; the right was cyan, a light blue color, and the left was a crimson red. Olive skin speckled with a few freckles was her unchangeable features. Cloths wise, she usually wore a pale creamy pink shirt with sleeves that fell far too much past her fingers. White shorts complimented gray thigh-high socks, the rim lacy and the same color as her shirt. Large white boots adorned her feet, whilst a silver pentacle finished the look. ~

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 11:38 PM

Name; Chiharu.
Age; Sixteen.
Gift; Able to psychically communicate with eggs and Pokemon that she came in contact with as eggs. Her powers are limited to a psychic link, and it bothers her.
Pokemon; Pikachu Female lvl 19; Linoone Male lvl 20; Beautifly Male lvl 17; Riolu Female lvl 14.
Egg; Victini. (preapproved)
Region; Hoenn
Personality; Fun-loving, sweet, loves a good battle. Can be a bit rash at times, but has the best intentions at heart.
Fact about; Her parents are Pokemon breeders.
Looks; Choppy black hair that starts in the front at the bottom of her ears and at the back calls to the base of her neck. Wide blue eyes with a childish shine and full lashes coupled with pale pink lips and a fitting nose. Freckles from her pale complexion and she stands at 5'7". Usually found in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with a beaten pair of flats on her feet. Carries around a blue backpack.

Deleted • 4 April 2011 at 11:29 AM

Le bumper// xD

Deleted • 4 April 2011 at 8:48 PM

This is not a bump. >3>

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 26 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

Can I have a Larvesta egg?

Name: Laura
Gift: Can speak to pokemon/ understand them
Pokemon; Lucario male lvl 21; aron female lvl 15; Herdier Male lvl 17; eevee lvl 16.
Egg; Larvesta (waiting to be approved)
Region; Jhoto
Personality; Kind, Gentle, Generous, Loves battling, thinks pokemon that others hate are cute