Asian Music Fans?

in Entertainment

Male
2 posts

jacobsenia • 24 August 2016 at 9:12 PM

I've been into KPop since SHINee were but Fetuses. I haven't been around for their whole career, but I've still seen them grown.

At this point, I like a variety of Asian music.

I'm a fan of Suju, BTS, SEVENTEEN, F.T. Island, KNK, TWICE, Z.Tao, and a more that I can't think of.

Ah, but I never claim to be part of their fanclubs. Why? Many fanclub members are nutso. I'll never claim the title of ARMY, for example, because they get a really bad rap.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 August 2016 at 8:54 AM

@jacobsenia I think the few that I know of that are asian,
asian kung fu generation is Japanese band
and G-dragon. If that's what the band is called. xD I can't remember.

Female
89 posts

lzumi • 25 August 2016 at 9:22 AM

@jacobsenia

I'm into Japanese Idols very much, and just Japanese music in general, mainly down to anime and video games. One of my close friends is into K-Pop, although I can't say I've ever really had as much of a connection with K-Pop as I have J-Pop. Maybe it's because my brain can't take that much responsibility....

Overall though, she's really into groups like Big Bang, BTS and Exo and what not, as well as some girl-based groups as well, although I'm not too familiar with the names apart from a girl who goes by 'CL'.

I'm a big fan of mu's, Aqours, literally every unit in Enstars, SID, The GazettE and Saint Snow, if you know any of them. I also know a lot of songs from the Kuroshitsuji Soundtrack, and I can't wait until January to find out what the music for Kuroshitsuji: Book of Atlantic is going to be like.