* . o * Giftie (For new users) * o . *

in User Contests & Giveaways

Are you enjoying 'Find the Gobblers?' (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 5 September 2017 at 5:08 AM

@leafmelody
Hello! I would love to take care of a creature.

User:
Been on EC for: 1-2days

Who told you about #GIFTIE? Oh was looking through forums...

Creature Wanted from @GIFTIE:
Yawacv the Nulli
If creature is not available then I would like to adopt:
Nepiko the Nellin
I agree to the terms and conditions.

Thank you!!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 5 September 2017 at 8:44 AM

@little_moose
@neko-sama
@selenium
@littlecreatures (Just saying sorry it's creatures in @giftie not creatures on my account ☚ī¸)
@omelettecat
@geek707
Hey guys 😃 Sorry I can't set up the lots now :S I need to study for mah test XD I will get back soon but I may forget so remind me 😃

Female
5 posts

omelettecat • 6 September 2017 at 6:28 PM

@leafmelody hihi hope your studying went well! This is me reminding you about setting up the lots, thanks ^^

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 8:46 AM

@leafmelody
Hello! Thank you so much for making this for new users! May I please adopt a creature please?

User: @avitrenz
Been on EC for: 1 day

Who told you about #GIFTIE? I was looking at forums

Creature Wanted from @GIFTIE:
Orton the Ockin
If creature is not available then I would like to adopt:
DonnaD the Battyrus
I agree to the terms and conditions.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 15 September 2017 at 7:15 PM

@little_moose
You're not active anymore so I won't set the lot up for now :S Message me when you're active so I can give the creature to you 😊
@neko-sama
Yes help would be so appreciated *O* Ummmmm... IDK what you can halp with though XD I have a few things in mind, but it'll be very confusing, and I imagine, annoying 😋
And here's ya Canosh 😊
Please offer a item, no space or time to have creatures :/ If you offer a creature, sorry, but I will reject and ask for you to offer a item :S Thank you for your cooperation 😊
@selenium
Krampus 😊
Please offer a item, no space or time to have creatures :/ If you offer a creature, sorry, but I will reject and ask for you to offer a item :S Thank you for your cooperation 😊
@littlecreatures
I'm really sorry but you can't obtain creatures from my personal account Dx Only @GIFTIE ^^; Feel free to check that out and tell me again 😊
@omlettecat
Cotofly 😊
And thanks for the reminder LOL XD
@geek707
Nulli 😊
@avitrenz
Take good care of this little one ^-^
Ocktin 😊

Thank you for dealing with me taking forever ^^; Enjoy your creatures 😊 Sorry for taking that long, I haven't been active...
For now #GIFTIE will remain open to try get as many creatures out to new owners 😊
Do remember though: It will take a long time for me to respond...
Thank you and adopt please ^-^
#GIFTIE staff
@Leafmelody 😃

Deleted • 15 September 2017 at 7:17 PM

@leafmelody

Thank you so much! I've offered an item.

Deleted • 15 September 2017 at 7:22 PM

@leafmelody Thank you so much!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 15 September 2017 at 8:19 PM

@leafmelody
Hey! If you would like, I can take some eggs (I won't steal, of course!) and hatch them. This reminds me a lot of #LAEP2, and I loved hatching eggs for that project. If you're still doing this, I would love to help out! Also, if nobody else wants This Snawler I'd gladly buy him from you for 10k ec 😊 I can do other things, too, I'm here to help 😊