Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (RP thread)

in Roleplaying

Male
584 posts

faressain • 18 October 2016 at 3:35 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
<| | | |] Faressain | | | |>
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Wait... I never seen those kind of tricks before! I think I must learn them! But how? But then... Room gone missing... "Well, we should go another way..." I said... It wasn't much, but well... if the part of room is collapsed, we need to go from second side...

Ah well, I know to tackle and somehow make enemy unaware now, but well, I'm Pokemon now, so I should try to learn more... But I feel still a bit weak... Ah well.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 18 October 2016 at 5:52 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

The cavern walls started to collapse, and Chase yelped. His eyes darted across the area, searching for a place to take shelter from the falling debris. He bounded to a random spot on the room, and closed his eyes, facing away from he wall, hoping he wouldn't be crushed.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 19 October 2016 at 12:25 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus
Quote of the post: <<There is no return once you transformed... - Pokemorph Rules>>

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Gah! Suddenly the ceiling collapses! B... but how? Ah yeah... That wormy creature.I think i should hide till this goes off... Wait... But we are supposed to save Caterpie, not hide due to it [, Onix - added by RPer] destroying part of cavern... "Axel... What about we should go for it?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 October 2016 at 6:20 PM

@bot
@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

Chase realized how stupid he felt for sitting in an open spot and hoping he wasn't gonna die. He opened his eyes again, climbing up the Onix, growling.

1,242 posts

bot • 19 October 2016 at 6:55 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@blackcatvenus

"Faressain... You're right. I think we both have a type advantage against it. Let's use our Water- and Grass-type moves together to take it down!" Axel said, trying to push himself out of the rubble. He readied his Water Gun attack. "On three! One, two...!"

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 19 October 2016 at 7:07 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@lailaluckyseal87
@bot

Cardinal hissed at the Onyx, using foul play and tackle again and again. She bared her fangs and lept on top of the Onyx's head, and covered its' eyes with her paws. She growled again and slashed.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 19 October 2016 at 10:15 PM

Quit the pings, I've mentioned this multiple times. only ping me IF replying to me.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 October 2016 at 12:14 AM

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

Chase noticed that Cardinal was slashing at the Onix, so Chase did the same. He slashed at it's body, though.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 20 October 2016 at 7:57 AM

@bot
@sheepfox

@blackcatvenus
Qotp: Maybe... Ah! Eureca! Oh, well, Tale of Snivessain...

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

"I'm not sure about this..." But I still readied what I would try to have... Ah, as I prepared my hands, something 'clicked'. Ah!I guess when I punch... "THREE!" Woah! I never expected, I could launch vines at this!And it hit rocky creature [Onix]! Well... The same whip Egyptian used, I think, but made from vines and launched from fists instead of rope and whipped by hand!

(Waiting for bot).

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 21 October 2016 at 5:05 PM

@faressain
@bot
@sheepfox

Cardinal watched as the magnificent Onyx collapsed, its rocky body crushing the cavern. The wall began to crumble, and Cardinal was lost under the rubble.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 October 2016 at 5:48 PM

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

Chase stood there, frozen. He wasn't sure what to do, or whether he would live or not.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 22 October 2016 at 7:02 AM

@bot
@sheepfox

@blackcatvenus
MotD:Tales unfold, characters develop...

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
<| | | |] Faressain [| | | |>
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

It isn't even realistic! I need to dig Cardinal from rubble! But I'm weaker than my human self... The thoughts flew though my head, when I decided to try to save pokemon (Purrloin - added by RPer), and decided to get those rocks off... Ah... Erosion is process made with water and grass. Hmmph... If I used that move to free that Pokemon... No. That won't work... Or push rocks off... Nah, It's too long. But well... I'll do it anyways.

1,242 posts

bot • 22 October 2016 at 3:23 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

Axel shot a massive jet of water from his mouth at the Onix at the same time as Faressain. After the massive enemy collapsed, he tried to use Strength to move a bit of the rubble, but because of his small size, he wasn't able to clear much of it. He cleared a bit of crushed dungeon wall until a tunnel to the next room was visible; somehow completely undamaged. The next room had a narrow flight of stairs leading to the basement of the dungeon.

"Heey! I found the stairs!" Axel shouted, "I think this is the final floor of the dungeon; Caterpie should be down here!"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 22 October 2016 at 3:36 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

"Let's go!" I shouted to Axel, then moved very fast. Well... That came in easily... I have hope we could've get back after some while... Well, I decided to get down stairs first. Weirdly, it was still light...

1,242 posts

bot • 25 October 2016 at 4:35 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

Axel tried to push a path through the rubble to find his new friends. After a while, he was able to find Chase and Cardinal under a rock.

"Are you guys okay!?" Axel stammered, out of breath from using all of his strength to move the boulders.

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 25 October 2016 at 5:36 PM

Cardinal coughed. "I'm fine," she managed to croak as she climbed out of the rocks, collapsing instantly.
@sheepfox @faressain @bot

Male
584 posts

faressain • 27 October 2016 at 1:32 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

MotP: Faressain to the Past...

~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-==-~-~-~-~

Wait... Where was Axel? Did... I... gone without him? My bad. I shouted: "Axel! Come here!" I just rushed it! Ah welp... And it wasn't the end yet! I decided to wait... when something came to me. It was of course... Uhh... I don't know, but anyways it wasn't Caterpie...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 27 October 2016 at 6:19 PM

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

"I'm ok.." Chase replied, "I just have a few scars..." Chase took a step, realizing He broke one of his legs, almost collapsing.

1,242 posts

bot • 28 October 2016 at 8:36 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

Axel tried to break Cardinal's fall by sticking out his broad fin for her to land on. He helped her upright, then began tending to Chase's wounds as well as his own.

"You guys.." Axel said, teary-eyed, "I don't even know you, but I still feel terrible for not being able to protect you! I'm sorry!"

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 28 October 2016 at 10:22 PM

@faressain
@sheepfox
@bot

Cardinal's eyes fluttered open weakly. "Just next time," she croaked, "Lets just try to avoid battles."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 28 October 2016 at 10:25 PM

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

Chase felt cold when he saw Axel crying. "No no, it's ok! My injury was my fault."

After Chase had some kind of a bandage around his leg, he helped Axel tend to his injuries. "I'm just glad none of us were seriously hurt."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 29 October 2016 at 1:54 AM

@bot
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

MotP: And there's more...

~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~

That creature attacked me all from sudden... But wait... Whip it off! I decided to do that, before seeing... it was fiery enemy... "Uh oh... I got into deep trouble..." Obviously it was wild. The only thing I could win with was tackle... But it meant I would get A LOT of injuries... I needed to somehow keep him off me and... GAH! MY EARS! THEY ARE RINGING! Well... It was that wild Pokemon growling.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 December 2016 at 11:57 AM

REVIVAL

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

"Why are your ears ringing?" Chase couldn't hear any ringing.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 3 December 2016 at 12:12 PM

@bot
@sheepfox
@blackcatvenus

MotP: DETERMINATION to revive the thread.

~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~

"It... it growled s...so loud..." I was speechless to how it growled, but I was still cornered by that evil Pokemon...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 December 2016 at 12:16 PM

@bot
@faressain
@blackcatvenus

"I couldn't hear anything..."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 3 December 2016 at 12:20 PM

@bot
@blackcatvenus
(I can ping Sheepfox alone)

MotP:

~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-=|=-~-~-~-~

Ah welp, I was all alone. I whipped it, dealing some damage to it. Then the Pokemon growled loudly again.