♥ Leafy's Adoption Center ♥

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 19 October 2016 at 7:42 AM

"Hello! Welcome to Leafy's Adoption Center!" purrs Fouribon the Fourbon, the shop owner. "What can I get for you today?"

Welcome to a new adoption center, which is lead by me, Leafmelody and my fellow creatures 😊 Over at Giftie and Encalop, in the evolving tab, there are common creatures (that I'm gonna try evolve, please feed, click and view them!) that are available to adopt! It is available for all users 😊 (I know, Giftie is for new users, but ONLY the creatures in the evolving tab are obtainable by older users 😋 The retired creatures are restricted to only new users!) So we hope you enjoy your new creature!

Adopting
To adopt:
a) Please check if it is in a evolving tab! If it isn't, it is most likely not obtainable (unless you are a newbie at Giftie looking for a creature!) Other commons are available too, but our goal is to evolve creatures step by step!
b) Post on this topic! And bam done 😊 We'll set up a trade lot 😃 Please offer a junk egg 😃
c) Also there is no limit, take all you want! 😃 But please be considerate for others!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS JUST COMMONS! (ALSO KNOWN AS THE CREATURES IN THE EVOLVING TAB ONLY!) SOME CREATURES ARE OWNED BY ME OR ARE FOR #GIFTIE! Thank you! 😊 Sorry if it's confusing LOL!

Donations and Feeding
Donations are very welcome 😃 At the moment, it is only commons but we hope that it will grow! Feeds are also extremely appreciated! Please feed the ones in the evolving tab first! We seek to evolve creatures step by step! Currently, the creatures that are in the tab at Giftie are the ones which evolve by feeds 😃

Staff
At the moment, it is just me, Leafmelody 😃

Why was this AC created?
From all my trades left a whole bunch of commons so yeah 😊 I thought it would be nice too and it would help collectors ;D Also, I want to give creatures abandoned a home 😊

Adoptions
CURRENTLY CLOSED SORRY
Feel free to feed though! 😃 We can also reserve some creatures for you 😊
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS JUST COMMONS! (ALSO KNOWN AS THE CREATURES IN THE EVOLVING TAB ONLY!) SOME CREATURES ARE OWNED BY ME OR ARE FOR #GIFTIE! Thank you!

Thank you for your visit! 😃 We hope that you find something that you would like to adopt!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 19 October 2016 at 10:41 AM

@leafmelody

Can i work here? 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 20 October 2016 at 2:31 AM

@icesparkle22
You can be a helper for feeding I guess 😊 That's all I can think of LOL XD