Honk Rescue

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 29 October 2016 at 11:48 AM

"I'm Addicted to Quack!"

Rain's Honk Rescue #RHR Now Open!

Hello. My ( @honklover62 ) Honk Cove is now protected by a Leaf of Vaka and am now able to take in unwanted honks until I reach 300 honks. I have 222 honks right (3 are in my main cove at present).

If you are unable to care for you honk(s) anymore, I will gladly take it or them! I will pay 10k each. Offer them here, on my main account, as I do not have ec at the honk cove.

Please do not collect new honk eggs for me!

I simply want to adopt unwanted or dying honks; any stage. I am not collecting new eggs. I especially want to be able to save dying honks, so, send them my way. I will be changing their names, most likely, so you have to be okay with that.

Once I reach the 300 limit cap, That will be it. Do not ask me for any of my honks, they are not up for adoption or trade. I have given many away during hard times and I don't want to do that again. I adore my honks. Those were sad times!!

I will rescue your honk(s) and they will be 100% happy 24/7 forever. They will have lots of snacks & quacks to play with ❤️ Just post here with your lot(s) and I will accept. Do not post @honklover62.

As a side note, as soon as I am able to get a Leaf of Vaka for my OWL cove, I will be rescuing any type of Owl. For now, it's just honks.

Bless Each of You! Have a Happy Egg Cave Day!

"I'm Addicted to Quack!"