Animal people (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 8 January 2017 at 12:14 AM

@emeraldstar

"We know what you can do. We can obviously do it too. How did you find out?" Frost looked at them, skeptically.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 9 January 2017 at 12:51 PM

@leafstarofskyclan I'm getting confused. I thought the sister was Winter and the brother was Frost?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 12:53 PM

@emeraldstar I don't know anymore lmao

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 9 January 2017 at 12:55 PM

@leafstarofskyclan xD This is so confusing. Ok he can be Winter and she can be Crystal.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 12:56 PM

@emeraldstar Okay, I guess haha

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 9 January 2017 at 12:58 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

''Well..'' Coral began. ''I was swimming but my legs felt wrong and my legs were.... A tail. A seal tail to be exact.''

Flame smiled. ''I was running on the track.'' she eyed Olivia and Moon. ''What about you two?'

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 1:00 PM

@emeraldstar

Olivia smiled back. "Long jump practice, then I started flying..."

Moon rolled his eyes, then blushed. "Sneaking up on Flame, then I grew tails. Nine of them."

Winter smirked. "Just like us, sis. We were doing the things we do best. If you must know, I was asserting my authority. Online, of course, so people couldn't see my wings and frost coming out of my nose."

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 9 January 2017 at 1:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Flame smiled. She looked at Moon. She had just realised, he had an obvious crush on her.

Crystal spoke for the second time. ''I'm unsure wether all of you are the same but I transform doing multiple things.'' she said. ''I first transformed while sneaking up on my brother. Pretty good sneaking if you ask me. I also transformed when I ran. I can control it now. As good as I can control my own body.''

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 1:07 PM

@emeraldstar Winter nodded. "Same here. Well, we are twins. One time I switched while on my bike, and another time eating a popsicle. You get used to it."

Moon snarled. He could tell Flame knew. He had to be assertive. "Yeah, yeah, we get it. We're stuck with something we don't want for the rest of our lives."

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 9 January 2017 at 1:35 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Crystal looked at Moon. ''It is more useful than you think'' She said, smiling at her twin.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 1:39 PM

Moon rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever."

Olivia ignored him. "How long have you been able to do this?"

"Should we tell 'me? We only just met them..."

@emeraldstar

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 10 January 2017 at 12:37 PM

Name Sally
Gender Female
Outfit blue jeans, black tshirt purple sweatshirt
Age 17
Appearance blonde hair, slightly tan skin, blue eyes
Animal bonded to snake
Extra likes to be alone, nut will also try to talk with new people

Can I join?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 10 January 2017 at 12:39 PM

@naturegirl1999 Um, I think so, it shouldn't be a problem 😊 I'll ping @emeraldstar . Thanks for your interest!

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 10 January 2017 at 1:00 PM

After reading books like Hatchet and My Side of the Mountain, I wanted to try hunting or trapping. I decided to sleep first, so I could think straight. A few hours later, I woke up, but I couldn't stand up. I couldn't feel my arms. Panicked, I let out a scream, well it was a hiss, I was a snake! I thought I must be dreaming, nut my dreams aren't usually very detailed, I tried to move by going in a zigzag with my body. At first it took a lot of effort, but after a while I got used to it. I saw a playground that looked empty, so I thought maybe I could hide somewhere and think. As I made my way toward the slide, I heard someone shout "snake!" So I sped up.until I got under the slide, I watched as a fox came toward where I was, I hissed "were you human once?"

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 10 January 2017 at 1:03 PM

@naturegirl1999 (hint: remember to ping by clicking the bell under my and @emeraldstar 's names!

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 10 January 2017 at 1:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Sorry

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 10 January 2017 at 1:06 PM

@naturegirl1999 (oh, that's fine. Just reminder! 😉)

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 11 January 2017 at 6:07 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @emeraldstar you can continue

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 11 January 2017 at 6:16 PM

Winter laughed. "Well, sis, I'm bored. What do you propose we go do?"

Olivia looked on with confusion. "Wait, hold on. You can't just come in here and drop something like that, then just up and leave!"

Moon was hardly listening before, he was listening to Fall Away by Twenty One Pilots, but this caught his attention. (This is a good song by the way, look it up!)

@naturegirl1999 @emeraldstar

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 11 January 2017 at 6:23 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @emeraldstar I learned that the fox's name was Moon, so I slithered to him and asked him if he was human once? I had never tured into a snake before and i didn't know if I could turn back.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 11 January 2017 at 6:29 PM

Moon jumped. A snake slithered up to him, and he slashed his tails back and forth. "It spoke!" He pointed at it.

Winter growled. "It's half human, you genius!" His words were dripping with sarcasm. "Snake. Assume your true form. If you don't, you don't want to see your tail freeze off, now do you?"

Olivia flipped. "Winter! What are you doing! She's innocent! She just slithered in here and asked a question!"

"Oh, so I can't do that?" Winter growled.

"That's not what I meant, Winter. You know that."

"Do I? Do I Olivia?" Winter folded his arms across his chest. "Do I need a Grade A student like you to help me with my homework too?"

"Knock it off." Olivia turned away. She didn't understand him. He was worse than Moon sometimes.

(I got to go, but I will be back tomorrow, maybe later. We should get @emeraldstar updated.) @naturegirl1999

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 11 January 2017 at 6:37 PM

@emeraldstar
@leafstarofskyclan

"I don't understand why you want to freeze me. I don't know how to turn back Please help me!", I yelled I slithered back under the slide and coiled up hoping that they wouldn't kill me. I was thinking how i wanted to become a human. I fell asleep. When I woke up, I triied to slither out, but realized I couldn't. Then I looked, and realized I had arms. Then I crawled out and realizedI was human again. Yes! I shouted, happy that I could turn back. "Is thes the true form you wanted?" I asked Winter.

Deleted • 10 January 2018 at 3:06 AM

can I join?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 10 January 2018 at 3:06 PM

@animal_lover62 Sorry, but I'm pretty sure this roleplay was long dead.

Deleted • 11 January 2018 at 1:58 AM

oh.

okay then