OCTOBER Creature Suggestion Ghoovo

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 23 December 2016 at 2:32 PM

http://hiddenlake.deviantart.com/art/Eggcave-Halloween-Suggestion-Ghoovo-652911848

Feel free to change the whole description if this gets picked. Also ignore where it says halloween it's for October as well.

Egg: This egg looks strange, is this even a real creature?

Creature: The Ghoovo is closely related to the Doovo. All this creature wants is to be loved. The Ghoovo is ashamed of its look and often hides itself in a white sheet to hide its appearance from the world. The Ghoovo also loves candy and will steal from children who are out trick or treating in order to indulge in the sugary sweets. The Ghoovo is fragile and its skin like material often tares resulting in it sewing on pieces of cloth, they are masters of sewing and often at tailors shops fixing peoples clothing. If you show a Ghoovo enough love and support the Ghoovo will remove its cloth. If a Ghoovo removes its cloth it shows that the Ghoovo feels comfortable around you and trusts you.

Please give me your honest opinions and ways that I can make the suggestion better. 😸 The Ghoovo with a ghost cloth is 1st stage and the Ghoovo without the cloth is second.

Deleted • 23 December 2016 at 10:28 PM

@poptarts your creature suggestions are amazing! They should be real creatures!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 December 2016 at 11:22 AM

@poptarts OMIGOSH

2 posts

unris • 26 December 2016 at 6:19 PM

its an amazing idea

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 29 December 2016 at 6:21 PM

@poptarts

Would be a great creature!