Story: A yazan destined for greatness. Part 2

in Entertainment

Did you like this?

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 27 December 2016 at 12:13 AM

He woke up drowsily. He looked around. He was in a hollow in a tree. "So you've finally woke up little one, dont worry your safe here." He turned to the voice. It was an old shrew. My names sage child, whats yours? Weres your parents? Suddenly he bursts out in tears. " my mom... shes...sniff... dead." Oh you poor little thing, it'll be ok." He leaned towards lil painter embracing him sympathetically. After he was done he looked into sage' s eyes. " lil painter, thats my name...". Dont worry child I'll care for you. Years passed and lil painter grew into a determined young adult, with a will so strong you've believed he could change the world. It was one night, that he made a decision. "Sage, im leaving tomorrow.". So the day has come hasn't it? After 17 years your ready to leave this safe place and venture off into the world. " dont worry sage, il be fine, im strong enough." I know, you've grown alot, since i found you passed out under this tree. Before you go, i want to show you something tomarrow. After they woke up, They walked for a short while untill they came to a small pond. Sage reached into the water and took something out from under one of the rocks. He showed lil painter a small tin, rusted over from being under the water for a long time. He pried it open to reveal a pendent with a jet black stone. " this is yazan ink stored in a clear diamond. Its for luck, with this i trust to you. This has been passed down from generation to generation, to me.take it." He took the pendent and put it around his neck, the ink inside shimmered in the sunlight. Thank you, sage. He gave him a big smile. Now now you should head off. Thank you! He shouted as he rushed off. That kid is destined for greatness.

Hope you enjoy part 2! Wait for part three! 😸 ❤️ ❤️