4,315 posts

syndrome • 10 September 2011 at 7:24 PM

@juliettbrown

*runs back to Lord Treni and repeats last sentence*

@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 10 September 2011 at 7:26 PM

*He Looked Over.* "Dread......You Are The Witch Over Elites Power....Are You Seeing.......Something I Can Not?" *Lord Treni APPEARED To say that to Daniel, Night, And Cass.* Then looked around and said" All three of you Go, then I will Double Cass And Nights Strength. Daniel, to get your strength Doubled AGAIN, youll have to work Twice as hard, if not more" "UNDERSTOOD!", I Said vanishing into the portal @pirateseaz @julletbrown

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 10 September 2011 at 7:28 PM

" Where the heck are we??!!? " I say.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 10 September 2011 at 7:29 PM

*Night sighed* "I just know hes going to do something to double his power," he said.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 10 September 2011 at 7:43 PM

" Yeah you are right "

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 September 2011 at 3:09 PM

I was in my room practicing my powers. After broke something I decided to practice my powers outside. I created lightning and aimed it at a target that was outside. I hit the middle of the target. "YES!" I say. I pull out my sword and practice with it. I had no idea that Lord Teni was watching me and them. I turn around and see him. Then I look I at the ruined target. i look back at him. "opps?" I say.

friend @seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

Hello??

2,403 posts

evolutary • 14 September 2011 at 2:06 AM

Shade sat on the floor reading a book called "The Organisation".

'The Organisation is a group of people who work together. The reason currently is unknown. The current leader is Lord Treni...' she read. 'Quite boring,' she thought and put the book away. 'I wonder where the others have gone to?'

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 14 September 2011 at 2:03 PM

Cass looked down and she was flling down 100 feet! " ACK!!! " She screamed. She climed onto to Night. She looked down again and realized the were on a glass platform. " Oh. " She said getting off of Night and brushing him off.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 15 September 2011 at 6:25 PM

I watch the clouds go by. I sigh.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 15 September 2011 at 6:28 PM

As they were falling, Cass saw a dark shadow fly overhead. She followed it and looked at night to see if he noticed. He was staring out into space, dead ahead. She decided not to say anything.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 September 2011 at 3:01 AM

'Probably out doing a mission,' she thought. Her purple-red gleamed as the fire flickered in her palm. Shade walked into the training room and practised her magic again.

Slowly, she closed her eyes as the sun set into the horizon. A combination of light and fire sparkled in the orb of her staff, its crimson wings glowing. A spiral of magic erupted from the tip of her staff, spiraling around her like a shooting star. She calmed her breathing and emptied her mind of all thoughts.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 16 September 2011 at 11:07 PM

Nobody was speaking to her.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 20 September 2011 at 5:23 AM

@julliettbrown @goku @pirateseaz @seaangel (this thread's dying. Dx)
---
Shade walked outside the building and sat down on the dew-covered grass. Next to her was a small pond, surrounded by reeds. She watched the moon-reflected water ripple as she touched the water with the tip of her staff and looked up at the stars above her. She half-smiled as she remembered that Terrons were known to fly by night and while most Arkians feared star gazing, she did not.

She was unaware of anyone or anything around her as she looked back down at the pond - there was a star speckled, dark blue koi swimming in the water.

It wasn't the first time Shade tried to summon anything; it was not a power of her own, but from pure concentration. She studied the koi as it glided gracefully in the water. It blew a few bubbles and gazed up at her before disappearing.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

YES Yes it is!

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 23 September 2011 at 10:43 AM

Since Me, Night, Shade, And Cass were on our own mission today, we would have to work as a team in order to excel at leveling up. @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 23 September 2011 at 10:44 AM

@goku πŸ˜‹ Yay

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 23 September 2011 at 10:44 AM

@pirateseaz hahahahahah you are online. as soon as you get this post look over at meπŸ˜‹

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 23 September 2011 at 11:02 AM

@goku i shall join

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 23 September 2011 at 11:03 AM

@eternaleyes Charles, you have to fill out the assesment on the first page πŸ˜‹

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 23 September 2011 at 11:04 AM

@eternaleyes @goku Yeah, and look at me when you get this post

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 23 September 2011 at 11:10 AM

@goku Weapon(s): Super Thunder shocks with a thunder sword.
Name: St. Charles
Element: Thunder
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Style: Spikes
Personality: Generous
Apperance: Sexy

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 September 2011 at 2:35 PM

I practiced my powers. " Left right bolt." I said thinking of the best way to strike.

Male
210 posts

eternaleyes • 23 September 2011 at 3:33 PM

This is my training session (secret weapon)
Anybody want a pot of tea

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 September 2011 at 8:04 AM

I go through portal. I was in the same room with the gray light.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 September 2011 at 5:22 PM

@goku Yo. What should we do to level up? And sorry I haven't been to this forum in awhile. Way busy.