Doctor Who anyone??

in Entertainment

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 14 September 2011 at 6:53 PM

😊 OK! Ack!! Now I'm all excited that I can talk to people about this!! I LOVED that episode Midnight, because while I was watching it it wasn't creepy, but now it freaks me out a little haha

I also love the weeping angels those things are awesomeeeee

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 14 September 2011 at 7:39 PM

@rawrcookies08 silence at the library still creeps me out mostly because it was dark when I watched it oh the angels come back and are diff, but still as creepy. I liked how Donna repeated him and he was like don't repeat me... multo bene

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 7:54 PM

@lily- Nope.😊 I've missed the last 3-ish episodes.☚ī¸đŸ˜‹

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 15 September 2011 at 1:34 PM

@choocalate
I hope you get to watch them then.😊

@hawk_fan
Really? Why? Oh and cool!

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 15 September 2011 at 4:42 PM

awesomeness 😊 I really wish they would bring Captain Jack back.. ☚ī¸

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 15 September 2011 at 5:56 PM

@rawrcookies08 Jack has his own show Torchwood but it has strong language adult theams and such it is also on Netflix and new episodes appear on Showtime it is technechly rated tv14 because I'm guessing they bleep and blur for tv because if any episode was a movie it would be R

@lily- what are you asking?

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 16 September 2011 at 7:29 AM

Yeah my brother watches Torchwood

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 17 September 2011 at 12:37 PM

@hawk_fan
Oh sorry. I was was asking about your brother, when you talked about him in your previous post. This is what I was asking:-😊
Really he hates doctor who?
Why does he think you're a terrible American for watching ANYTHING british?
And finally
Oh and cool he's building a Japanese car?😱

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 17 September 2011 at 8:12 PM

@lily- him and his friends are all into Hondas and such so he rebuit an engine of one that didn't work
I think he hates Doctor Who because he thinks scifi is dumb and he's difficult. I have no idea why he thinks its terrible for Americans to watc British TV but no one agrees or BBC America wouldn't exist and I'd spend money to watch Doctor Who on Itunes or something and be sad lol

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 18 September 2011 at 10:35 AM

@hawk_fan
lol😊

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 10:08 PM

Going on that Torchwood thing, I don't think it was a very good spinoff. I liked the Jack character (he was pretty cool) but Torchwood just didn't come off right...

And I still can't get over the fact that Harkness is the Face of Boe. I did not see that one coming...it's so weird... 😱

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 21 September 2011 at 8:12 AM

@qwerty732797

Yeah that made no sense..

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 21 September 2011 at 8:17 AM

@qwerty732797 @rawrcookies08

I'd seen it coming from the moment it was revealed that Rose had made it impossible for Jack to die. In mythology there's a story like this, of a goddess who had her lover become immortal but forgot to ask for him to also remain forever young, I think he ended up becoming a grasshopper XD Don't remember where I read that though :/

Deleted • 21 September 2011 at 5:37 PM

@dionaea

A...grasshopper? AWESOME!

And he was an immortal grasshopper? I don't know if that's a positive or a negative...

On a new note, anybody got any love for the God Complex episode? I just always liked the theme of being stuck in some odd, random place with people you don't know and some DARK SECRET. 😊

Plus I wanna know what was in the Doctor's room. Any guesses?

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 21 September 2011 at 7:11 PM

@dionaea
Hm. I don't know.. you should email the director 😊 jk haha

@qwerty732797
*covers ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA I'm still on the episode "Cold Blood" LALALAALALALLALALA 😊

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 22 September 2011 at 7:46 PM

@qwerty732797 I'm guessing his death but hard telling really

I stayed home from school today and watched the Doctor's Daughter they should bring her back. I also watched the library episodes and hope that if the Doctor really does die he ends up in the database with River. It would be a sweet little romantic comedy episode 😃

Female
272 posts

lennyangel • 28 September 2011 at 4:49 AM

@hawk_fan
That is THE best idea ever. Together, forever 😃 Please, just email the writers and make that happen. But maybe the doctor doesn't have to die, just a part of him goes in there.....

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 28 September 2011 at 11:55 AM

@hawk_fan
What database? I have watched Doctor Who, but mostly with the newest doctor and a little bit of David Tenants episodes. nd which were the library episodes?

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 28 September 2011 at 5:35 PM

@lily- It was Rivers first appearence Tenth Doctor, Donna compainion, season five and one of Moffats genious works
here are links to synopsis of the episodes
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silence_in_the_Library
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Forest_of_the_Dead

@lennyangel I should lol write like an entire fanfic episode for them that would be awesome 😃

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 28 September 2011 at 5:38 PM

I like the beginning when she's always like "I'm Amy Pond. I've got a friend. His name is the Doctor and he has a blue box that's bigger on the inside and travels through time and space." And then she talks really fast. IDK why i like that part haha

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 28 September 2011 at 5:44 PM

@rawrcookies I like that too!!! Idk why either

Female
272 posts

lennyangel • 29 September 2011 at 12:45 AM

@hawk_fan Omg do it. I'll sign a petition for it to be made >.>

@rawrcookies Boooo! Mother and I hate that. We feel it's there for the "new" fans who know nothing and therefore don't deserve the information given to them in that intro. That's just us oldie fans though.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 September 2011 at 4:41 PM

@lennyangel I'm not a "new" fan, and no need to be rude! :/

@hawk_fan lol 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 29 September 2011 at 4:52 PM

@hawk_fan
Cool I read it, now I need to watch it! I have watched the doctor's daughter though, and I also think they should bring her back, but they still haven't yet, not even with the eleventh doctor. I can't wait for this Saturday to see the last episode of this series, to find out if the doctor actually dies or not.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 September 2011 at 4:55 PM

@lily- I doubt he will die. They wouldn't end the show yet, so why would he die? 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 29 September 2011 at 5:00 PM

@rawrcookies08
Yeh I'm guessing the same thing, because they're making a future episode, which I think includes Albert Einstein.
As well as this someone needs to stop the Daleks that were brought back by a small mistake the doctor made in the episode with the world war going on. I still want to watch what happens though and how t happens.

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 29 September 2011 at 10:41 PM

@lily- there is a song about the Doctor and Daleks "Exterminate, Regenerate" by Chameleon Circuit it's awesome

@rawrcookies08 he can't die there is a season 7 on imdb and when a show is ending for good they like to notify fans like a season in advance so they can make the best out of the last season (*sniff* Eureaka) so yeah I doubt he'll die too. Maffat can write himself out of anything if he puts his mind too it

@qwerty732797 thanks for having a pet named Blink that iintroduced me to Chameleon Circuit every Whovian needs to know about them 😉

Female
272 posts

lennyangel • 29 September 2011 at 10:48 PM

@rawrcookies08 I didn't mean to be rude. I did say "I feel", meaning an opinion that i hold, not a judgement on every person who likes the opening. However, if i offended, I am sorry, it was not intended that way.

Deleted • 30 September 2011 at 7:19 AM

@hawk_fan

Very welcome. I think I should name more of my pets after CC songs. 😃

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 30 December 2011 at 12:46 AM

*misses this topic* D;