Stuff of Stars [Roleplay Thread]

in Roleplaying

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 20 January 2017 at 12:49 AM

Zura since he had the lightest warframe. He was blown away in the direction the two were escaping he quickly got up and started running. "No more robotic proxies that explode" He mumbled to himself while sprinting away he did his damage he ran out of his tricks and no frostleaf should he call in his ship. No that wouldn't be smart it would get shot down he wished he had a light cannon like the one one of the other Tenno of his group had when he dealt with exploding proxies they destroyed the explosive batteries inside it.
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@ammolite

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 January 2017 at 1:11 AM

@thebrokenvibe @slyriolu @ammolite

"You guys are all hopeless!" Nonomy cried out, before charging up another shot, and firing it at the sound of the footsteps. "Can't you hear the sound of somebody fleeing?!"

Lue felt startled after hearing the explosion. It looks like something is happening, and he's not part of it. Maybe one day he'll be freed from imprisonment and be part of a fight where he can attack his enemies.
For now, he had to stay still. Eventually, someone had to find him and set him free. It was useless to submit anymore. For once in a few years, he had wanted to be free.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 January 2017 at 2:35 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @ammolite

Muse softly sighed as she heard the weapons firing away from her and the Hasmip. She stood up hopeful that she'd remain nodded as Muse stepped away until she was poised behind the sound of the firing.

With great effort she pulled up a foggy model of the Hasmip, the illusion flickered gently much like an old film as Muse channeled energy into it. She only hoped it could fool the attacker.

With great care she drug the illusion beside her as they ran loudly to the left of the shooter. Away from the actual Hasmip.

~~~~~

Emry stirred in his bed roll, noting how Muse wasn't anywhere to be seen. He groaned before throwing an arm out to wake Quin.

"Get up, Muse has gone off and by the sounds of it," he said as weapon fire was heard in the distance. "Muse found trouble again." he told his friend.

Quin glared sleepily at Emry, or at least their eyebrows suggested that a glare lay beneath the sleep mask they wore. Emry shook his head as he handed Quin their glasses.

"Get ready quickly. We're gonna go find out what the commotion is."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 January 2017 at 5:12 PM

@thebrokenvibe @slyriolu

Nonomy was unable to find the Hasmip over the mist. She tried to fan it off, but was unable to.
"Where is that hasmip...?!"
Eventually she saw a flickering Hasmip, but shook her eyes. The hasmip ripped a piece of reality to hide themselves, but she didn't feel it.
"No, it shouldn't. But what if...?"
As Nonomy attacked via a charged shot towards the flickering Hasmip, but nothing happened. What she hit was a Nebularan guard, and it caused them to get knocked on the ground, unconscious. "Oh, for..."

Lue focused for a bit. He tried to remember what a Hasmip does, but nothing popped on the top of his head. All he could remember was flight and poison palms, and nothing more.
Nothing is going to work. All what's left is to wait for a Nebularan to find him in the ship and take him somewhere. The last one he saw was a lavender-colored one, but that was all.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 21 January 2017 at 6:08 PM

Sorry for joining late. I didn't know the topic was made

Janet was finally able to drive a ship so she decided to test it out by going to an uninhabited planet. On the radar she found a jungle planet. It was about 70 light years away, she would just make it, but not have much fuel left. Since the ship was on autopilot, she couldn't change course for a nearer planet. Hopefully there are new life forms to meet. Janet was told to avoid new planets and stay on earth, but she wanted to explore the universe and create peace between humans and any other sentient creatures she finds. While thinking about how she would introduce herself, she didn't notice that the ship already landed and was out of fuel until she heard ilence and saw all the ship lights turn off. Because the ship was not working, she got out of the ship wearing her spacesuit and gloves. When she got out, she was surrounded by trees. She thought she heard noise, so she followed it

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 January 2017 at 2:07 AM

@slyriolu @thebrokenvibe @naturegirl1999

Nonomy felt like she was going to waste her time on capturing the hasmip instead of colonization. Since the Nebularans colonized the planet, they claimed the entire star system.
~~~
Lue... Grab on to my hand!
"What...? Nue, I'm slipping, I-I can't hang on!"
Don't worry! You're not going to leave my sight!
"The Nebularans found us! You got to let go."
I'd never do that, not even to my only brother!
I'll come back soon. Just you wait.
No!
Forgive me on what I am about to do.
Lue!

Eventually he got rid of the hazy voice that called his name, but for an odd reason, he was able to hear his own voice.
Lue felt like memorizing everything he has forgotten was going to be tough, and it had something to do about somebody who called him their sibling.
Looking down at his neck, as he was feeling the tight constraints of the cable, he saw a golden chain around his neck. Something felt familiar.

...And if we wear these necklaces around our necks, we'll make sure we never forget about each other, especially when we're separated!
You really think this would help? Lilica is a tiny planet
When we get older, it will! Besides, we're at the age of space; once we become captains in a few planetary cycles, it should help!
You're right, actually.

It was the same voices, but they sounded younger. Lue felt like he knew who they were, but if he remembered everything, the Nebularans will wipe his memory clean of imperfections. He'd have to keep his memories a secret.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 January 2017 at 11:57 AM

@slyriolu @nightmaremoon12 @naturegirl1999
[I apologize for not responding earlier. Mobile is being weird with showing me notifications.]

Muse scowled as a shot flew past her. Striking through the illusion and hitting a guard instead. Muse ducked down as it struck the Hasmip illusion dissipating as she lost focus on it. She turned to face her attacker after a moments pause on the ground.

If she could see who they were she could find a way to get the Hasmip somewhere safe. Or at least have a reason to.

~~~~~

Quin followed after Emry, having to travel cautiously as they took on legs to make the short journey faster. They grinned as Emry turned to them after Quin sent a rick rolling into Emry's legs after stumbling.

"I'm used to a tail." They said defensively.

Emry opened his mouth for a response when they reached an area completely covered in mist. Or rather fake mist, something that didn't leave clothes damp.

Quin looked up and met Emry's eyes. Their companion was up to something curious here.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 25 January 2017 at 12:55 PM

Janet continued heading toward the noise, but eventually found that she was completely lost. So she continued toward a track of footprints that she has never seen before.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 January 2017 at 1:54 AM

@naturegirl1999 Please ping us. @thebrokenvibe @slyriolu

So it was just a ruse...! Nonomy knew it was a trap, but she had to make sure.

Nue barely had the strength to move, but she wanted to assist by creating an image of herself in the Nebularan's subconsciousness.
For some reason, she was unable to. Nue can manipulate the subconscious to anybody, as long as their minds are penetrable, but this one was different. She subconsciously hid from a Nebularan before, but it was different, unless...
"It can't be her!" She blurted out, before knowing her mistake.
"...Well, shoot."

"I knew it!" Nonomy heard the sound of the hasmip, and proceeded to charge another energy shot at the direction.
"You're not escaping me, not even that blue hasmip will!"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 27 January 2017 at 7:48 AM

Zura heard the blast of the energy gun and quickly responded by using turbulence one of his warframes abillities. Now he had no more reserve energy to use more tricks. The shot rickochet off the powerful barrier of wind and the shot went above them showing off their locations.
"The times when I wish I also had TC (A mirage/Rhino) or Gunnar (A Excalibur/Limbo)." He mumbled (They are nicknames for people I play with on warframe. I personally use Zypher/Oberon)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 January 2017 at 5:09 PM

@slyriolu @naturegirl1999 @thebrokenvibe "Sent a rick rolling." Looks like Quin is not gonna give Emry up.
(still unsure if nue is true to her name, since shes named after a japanese youkai with the same name, something with a snek, something with an idk i forgot what nue looked like)

Nue could feel her muscles move again, as she tried to get up, despite the pain. When she heard Nonomy mention a blue hasmip, she knew something was wrong.
"What. Did you say." She demanded. "I don't..." She quickly limped towards the sound of Nonomy's voice, before she was able to run again. Nue then retracted her bladed glove, before headbutting towards her headfirst. "Believe..."

Before Nonomy could react, it was too late. The hasmip blindly ran towards her before she could counter it. Eventually she was pushed towards a wall, and a blade was pointed towards her neck.

"You!"
Nue yelled out her last words to Nonomy, before she swung her unbladed fist towards the Nebulara's face.
"Lue's dead, and he's not with anybody in the entire galaxy! He died just to protect me from you, and you're not letting me get guilt tripped by the likes of you megalomaniacs who think that they're so arrogant that you have the audacity to just steal anybody you want for your army!"

"Gah," Nonomy replied. "Your excessivs chirps are all I can hear!" She rubbed her face where Nue had attempted to do any real damage by punching.
"Now..." She grasped on to Nue, before her eyes started to glow. She attempted to induce sleep on her, as she focused everything to get her to collapse on the ground and sleep. "Where was I...?"

"N..." The hasmip tried to resist her trance, but Nonomy was deemed to be mentally stronger than her. "No!" Nue's eyes felt heavier, before she felt numb. Eventually she fell asleep, as Nonomy released her, the hasmip falling down on the ground.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 27 January 2017 at 7:31 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @slyriolu

Janet heard gunshots and the sound of battle, but she couldn't see anything, she was too far away. Janet found some bushes to hide in, so she went towards them. As she came closer there was movement, she froze...waiting for whatever it was to to show itself. Finally someone who may be able to help, but she stood quietly looking in the general direction of the bush. If she heard a voice, she would respond, but for now, she waited

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 3 February 2017 at 5:49 AM

@naturegirl1999 @slyriolu @thebrokenvibe

Nue opened her eyes to find herself in Lilica, the homeworld of Hasmips and the place she was born in.
"Whoa... How did I get here...?" As she examined the streets, she barely saw a hasmip walk around the usually loud megapolis.
Lilica's capital was normal, well-kept, but the moment Nue blinked, it all turned into rubble.
"Wha..." She looked around in confusion. As she looked up, she saw Nebularan ships fly upward, attacking the planet with their weapons.
Nue fled from the capital, but she noticed Nebularan guards blocking her way. "Oh shoot."
~~~
Meanwhile, in the real world, Nonomy fluidly shapeshifted into a large falcon due to her structure. She clutched onto Nue as if she were light as a stick, and flew to the unfinished colony.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 3 February 2017 at 6:25 AM

Zura cursed under his breath (Is what I just wrote ok for tye rping rules?) he didnt have any extra enegy to chase down the bird he didnt even have a sniper. "Vendas (My cephalon oc) Can you pick me up? We need to do somthing." He said.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 3 February 2017 at 6:55 AM

@slyriolu

Lue heard the flaps of a falcon flying, and along that, felt familiar energy.
"What..." He attempted to get out of the cell he was in, but the energy barrier stung him as he got closer.
"Who's there?"
~~~
Nonomy shifted back into a humanoid, before entering her ship, which was the largest of the Nebulara ships. She passed the captain's room, and headed to the prisoner cells.
There were various creatures of diverse species. They looked upset and dying. When Nonomy came into the halls, the creatures cowered in fear, except for Lue, who was shocked at what Nonomy just captured.
"Another one..." He mumbled. The hasmip had a familiar look, and somehow, he knew her from before. "Who are they...?"
~~~
As soon as Nue opened her eyes, she found herself in a prison cell. A lavender energy barrier was in front of her, and knowing about the various experiences with different space prisons, this one was a wellbuilt cell on starships. It appears she is now a prisoner.
Looking at the cell in front of her, she saw a squid-like creature. They slouched on the ground, as if they yearn for freedom.
"Hey," Nue said, wanting to start a conversation with the creature, "who's captain of the ship?"

The creature groaned in agony as soon as they heared the question.
"A terrible Nebularan! Oh - she is just terrible! The Nebularans conquer and capture, turning their enemies into slaves of the race, and leaving nothing in their wake!" They continued. "I've been here for countless amounts of orbits, and it's gotten to the point where I don't know who I am anymore, or where I come from!"

Nue looked at the creature with a confused look. "Do you have a name, or...?"

"Everybody in the Nebularan society calls me N3-7R. I don't know who I am anymore." They said, sighing as the day of escape is far from sight.

"That's awful!" The hasmip replied. "It's sad to not know who you are, or where you came from... Netar..." She said to the creature.

The creature tilted her heads, as if this name was nothing familiar. "Err, do you know about the Nebularans?"

(I'll be making Netar some point in the future.)

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 6 February 2017 at 2:05 AM

@slyriolu @nightmaremoon12 @naturegirl1999

Muse scowled as the Hasmip was carried away. She turned aggressively towards where the two vanished, jumping in fear as Muse collided with the other two of her group.

"I thought you two would be sensible and wait for me." they muttered. "Regardless, we have someone to save." they announced a gleam of excitement in Muse's eye. "It will be like back before we got a ship. Time to show away."

She glanced over towards Emry who looked disinterested in this idea, although she knew he'd come along anyways. If only to keep Muse out of trouble. Quin on the other hand, Quin looked ready to cry.

"I'm not ready to go back to sneaking around. What if we got someone on the inside of the ship? I can suggest hitching a ride to the nearest outpost. And from there you two can hide so at least you have a stable way of knowing the layout. Without breaking the law." they suggested, eyes only too hopeful.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 February 2017 at 4:20 PM

@thebrokenvibe @slyriolu @naturegirl1999 @ammolite

Netar sighed at Nue's question.
"Only thing I know about them is that they conquer and never stop. It's something that I've never seen before."

"Really?" Nue remarked. "I've heard of the Grox being evil, but I always thought of them being fairy tales." She touched the barrier again, before being stung.
"There must be a way for us to escape. Not all of us deserve this imprisonment."

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 6 February 2017 at 6:21 PM

"Operator what are you doing! Call in another Tenno call shark. He seams pretty loyal... Operator WHY are you doing this alone these enemies have advanced weaponry." Vendas didnt stop talking. "I'll be fine I have specters of them and a tritium bomb how does that sound?" Zura replied. "I um... Overkill?" Vendas asked. "I'll be fine." Zura shrugged. "Fine bring a shield generator drone as well... I worry about you." Vendas said. Zura agreed only to make Vendas be quiet and grabbed more frostleaf doses.
Zura soon went into the ships through the ventilation systems and a specter (Clone) of shark the Excalibur followed holstering a dragon nikana (a katana), and a Tigris (a shotgun). The clone acted exactly like Shark he would be smiling right now and Zura would always have to remind him to be quiet or prisoners will die. Zura held the capsule holding the drone in his hand. Went out of the vents and "Silenced" the guards in the room.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 February 2017 at 12:29 AM

@slyriolu @thebrokenvibe

Nonomy heard someone enter the prison cells. She rapidly turned back and quickly shot an energy blast.
"Get out of this ship, unless you want to be held prisoner here!"

Nue wasn't used to being confined in prison cells. She rapidly kicked the energy barriers despite the fact it harmed her numerous amount of times.
"I need to get out of here...!" She complained. Nue tried to slice the walls of the prison, but they barely made a dent.

Nonomy dashed towards the intruder, and her gaseous form caused her to split into many floating gas and dust, and form back perfectly from behind, before using her bladed gloves from behind. The nebularan's eyes began to softly glow white.
~~~
It's not unusual that I get to infiltrate various Nebularan colonies and ships.
The Nebularans are the strongest spacefarers. The Grox are no match!
But what makes them so strong? Are they magicians?
No, it's something else. Their inorganic forms makes them have better survival capabilities. They don't need to eat, sleep, or any of those things! They don't even have to breathe!
They're not alive then.
One-hundered percent non-living gasbags.
Because of their capabilities, they developed everything without any problems.
~~~
Lue heard voices again. They were talking about the Nebularans and their rise to power. Then there were mentions of the Grox? Lue heard fairy tales of Grox before, but never came to the conclusion that they existed. He was too young to ever experience the Grox's reign.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 February 2017 at 1:18 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @naturegirl1999

Muse shrugged at Quin. "Seems like someone already gave us our access." she said, watching as one if the people from the battle entered the ship. "Split up and get in your own way. If possible release all prisoners." she said before she sprinted towards the open vent and climbing through.

She paused at the opening before forming an organic serpent ahead of her.

-----

Quin sighed as Muse bolted. She never really let them have a say. It wasn't like Quin was ever useful on the sneaking missions before. Their snake tail got in the way.

Nonetheless Quin took the direct approach to getting on the ship after watching Emry worm his way into the ship. Quin stood for a moment before they called towards the entrance, their legs reverting back to a tail much to Quin's relief.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 7 February 2017 at 7:19 AM

"There we have been found." Zura pivoted out of the way of the attack. "Keep fighting I'm still trying to figure out how stupid you are." He added while trying to jab the opponent with his rapier. While on the other hand Shark seamed to have trapped them inside the room by breaking the control panel then lunged at the attack with his dragon nikana. The drone was released from its capsule and giving a steady stream of shields to Zura and Shark.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 February 2017 at 4:00 PM

@thebrokenvibe @slyriolu

She knew that she was a paradigm for strength and willpower. "Keep trying to stab gas, while I realize how you're a paragon of an uneducated Oogie." Nonomy tried to find her enemy's eyes, but was distracted by a serpent's hissing from behind.
Sighing as she can't do this by herself, she destabilizes her form as to allow her self to freely move in the area. She notices that something is destroying the control panels, and Nonomy swiftly moved to there, before lunging with their bladed knuckles. She can't let herself get any major wounds, or she dies.

"Gah, I need help here, you know." Nue said to the stranger who she met before. "You can't fight her without dying; Nebularans are good examples of warriors. Stop fighting and just get out of here!"
Nue's face was red with anger. "I don't care if these lifeless forms are going to take a star system for themselves, because the only reason that we fight Nebularans is to stop their conquests, not to kill!" She punched the energy barrier once more, hoping it would affect it other than sting her.

"That lady's right," Lue said. "I've been a prisoner for a long time, and their fleet is so many. We don't know how to deal with them without losing many lives." He unconsciously mused about.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 7 February 2017 at 4:21 PM

(I'm subscribed no need.)
"Ok I'll bring maybe a Frost, Vauban, or Nidis on one of my next raids on your kinds ship." Zura explained quickly going out of his suit using two void dashes one to scatter the enemy he was facing since it was a gas and the other was to go back inside his warframe. Zura shot arrows at the scattered parts knowing it wouldn't do anything he was just waiting for his ultimate to charge. It would occupy them for about 20 seconds.
The specter simply crouched and made the attack missed then summersaulted backwards. Shot his Tigris and missed the burst shot because the shot was instantly after the summersault.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 February 2017 at 12:25 AM

@thebrokenvibe

(Nonomy is already whole.)

"You idiot! We're stronger than the Grox. We're a paragon of excellence, and you are a pathetic child who can't last for a thousand of years." Nonomy dodged the attacks, before jump-kicking on the wall she landed on, and stared directly at Zura's eyes, as hers began to glow.
"You're no match for living stars, and your time on this universe shall go to an untimely end. Guards!" Nonomy called out for more guards, before shooting paralyzing orbs towards Zura.

Nue felt a surge of strong electricity rush through her veins. She was nearly at the point of collapsing.
"I need... To get... Out of here!" She rapidly sliced the walls of the cells, hoping to make a bigger dent.

"Hasmip, if you try to escape now, we'd be captured again!" Netar cried out. "You'll be placed back to the start!"

"What are you doing?!" Lue scowled. "That Nebularan is right, you are unintelligent! You don't know what they're capable of, nor what abilities they have. You're going to kill yourself this way." He sighed. "You could've been sneaky, but no, being headfirst made you get captured."

"You know, for me, once I got captured, I didn't fight back," Nue mused about, "I ran. I ran because being captured meant that I was going to be a prisoner. I didn't know I'd be imprisoned like this."
She continued. "Just run."

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 8 February 2017 at 6:08 AM

"Nah ill be perfectly fine I was forced to drink Kuva." Zuras shilds had completely depleted which took half of his durability. "Also Im at a very sentitive age this hurts my feelings alot." Zura joked these were similar to the sentient or dax soldiers he fought for in the Old War of his systym well to him anyways. Zura ultimate was ready he summoned 5 tornados distracting them and the guards and probably chaging electric since the tornados changed its elemental damage to the thing it got hit by. Zura jumped back into the vent and preferably get a light cannon or a flamethower. The specter was left there it held up its nikana and made a burst of blinding energy then started to swing windly at the guards. "Operator I tol-" Vendas was interupted.
"Im just getting better things." Zura replied. "But all your other weapons dont have 7 forma on them." Vendas said. "I cant shoot them with arrows. Zura went into his arsenal and found a slightly broken flamethrower he got from winning a battle against a Grinner exicutioner. Zura sadly didnt find the light cannon he thought that would be more effective.
(An excalibur is mostly high health and armour puncture damage is the most effective way of killing one. Theres pvp in warframe so personal expirience.)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 February 2017 at 4:25 PM

"If you want the job done right..." Nonomy growled, before blocking herself from the attacks with nothing but her bladed gloves. She then ran towards the captain's room, before setting a course to Nebularan Homeworld.
"You just do it yourself!" After setting it to autopilot, Nonomy hoped that the guards don't die during the space travel. Once they die, they explode, breaking the ship and leaving them in empty space.
After going back to the main room, she scoffed. "Don't you know what happens when we die?"

Nue sighed. "Once a Nebularan explodes in space, the air'll escape, and we'd be left with no oxygen."

"You need to think before you act, you know!" Lue scolded. "You're honestly not going to save all the prisoners if you explode this ship right now." He was tired of Zura not listening to the prisoners. From what he's noticed, the stranger never fought a Nebularan, nor what their capable of.

PS: currently writing a story about Lue and Nue's past, and why Lue is remembering things. http://hashtagdrawboards.proboards.com/threads/recent/10