Travel-y Question-a-mundo!

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 11:25 AM

Right...not so good at writing topic titles...

Anyway, I was wondering how you would trade travels...is there something I'm just missing and it's right in front of me?

Help welcomed please. Would very much like to know. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And if you don't know, please ping someone(s) you think would know.

THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ˜Š (I'm such a newbie sometimes, I sorry)

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 11:29 AM

@qwerty732797 oh say you're looking for a SoB[Star of Bethlehem] for your tasma[for example] but you didnt have one. You'd create a forum such as:
"Seeking SoB!"
"Anyone have this travel?"
Etc.

Then if someone says they have one and they're looking for a certain travel, and you have it, then you create a trade lot with the creature you need the SoB on, and then you accept the person's offer and put the travel they wanted on the pet they offered, then swap back๐Ÿ˜Š
Sometimes you have to trade a cave LE if the travel is super-rare[though i dont believe in trading creatures for names or travels๐Ÿ˜‹]

Anyways, hope this helps!!^^

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 10 September 2011 at 11:30 AM

@qwerty732797 Don't worry, I asked that question too when I was a newbie! To trade travels:

1: Put the creature you want a travel on (lets say, you want Yammo to have a fairyworld travel) a trade.
2: The other person offers what creature they want to have the travel you have. (lets say, they have a creature named Cake and want a Ark Sewers travel on her.)
3: So, the other person offers Cake on your trade. You trade. Then you put your Ark Sewers travel on Cake. They put the Fairyworld travel on Yammo.
4: You trade back.

Tell me if that was confusing. XD

2,403 posts

evolutary • 10 September 2011 at 11:31 AM

@qwerty732797 They would put the creature in the Trade Center, then offer a creature that they want the travel to be put on and trade back. Although it can be a little risky.

But of course, the others explained it better. C: Mine's just a brief summary.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 11:32 AM

@heartbreaker1198
@rosey77

Nope, completely understandable. Thank you!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It does make sense now that I think about it. Yay! One less question I need to ask!

@evolutary

So trade with someone you trust..thanks.