Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:10 PM

I wish there was more things to spend it on. I have accumulated over 2 million ec cash and have no use for so much. The alkub races for me is pointless at this point lol. I want to get rid of my ec cash, but not by means of losing bets on the races. I want something in return for it. Don't care what it is so long as at is not more ec cash.

138 posts

demon • 10 September 2011 at 6:11 PM

Me too! I have like, 4,5MIL!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 September 2011 at 6:14 PM

stalk the travel agency and buy ALL of the REALLY rare/high-priced travels.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:15 PM

@cqpkytty
already have and already have more than i will ever need. so, that too is pointless for me now

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 September 2011 at 6:16 PM

@siri
so, give them away to random users and do it again!

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 10 September 2011 at 6:16 PM

We do need something. I am tired of just hoarding travels e.o

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:17 PM

@sotheavey
like wise

@cqpkytty
lol needs to be more to do with it still. travels alone is not good enough

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 September 2011 at 6:18 PM

@siri
😋

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:22 PM

@siri i nce had 4 million ec, i once had about 100 travels XP But now im putting it towards a good use, and helping my friends that need tims by giving them 60 days of tims^^

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:24 PM

@icicle_9510
Wonderful. If i had any friends in need here I would probably be doing the same. But I don't. So I am still stuck with my ec cash lol.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:27 PM

@siri aww, dont be like that! EVeryone's your friend on here xD You've got to have at least one friend! X3

Besides... you could always talk to one of the Spam Bots! XP

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:33 PM

@icicle_9510
I sort of do have one, but she doesn't need my help lol. Others i try and talk to don't seem to want to reply back or simply are not active enough. And lol talking to a bot, absolutely not. XD talking to myself is much better company than a bot XD

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:34 PM

@siri awww well, you just gotta get yourself out there^^ i once was completely zoned out for awile, didnt talk to anyone.....
It changed me @__________@
Lol, jk! xD and the Spam Bots are cool to talk to! They just keep postingg random stuff....bet theyd win all the randomness contests😈

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:41 PM

@icicle_9510
lol neh. random ads r too boring lol. anyways, i seldom have anything to ever talk about. it's why i have a hard time keeping any friends.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:44 PM

@siri bah, you dont need to talk about things, have a poke war😈 something like that^^ I've got a hard time making friends in real life, but get me started, and you cant help but laugh! xD I usually get unappreciated by my younger cousins, but the older ones know better😈 It was Lucy that they all teamed up against during an awesome dodgeball match, the one who gets em all laughing, who likes everything they like. At summer camp, who's theone who got bombed with a soccer ball to the face, yet kept playing? Lucy.

You just got to remember everything YOU do. 😊 And pshah, it's OK to brag sometimes! xD just dont be snooty about it;) Don't be afraid to join the conversation, or goof off;)

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:48 PM

@icicle_9510
I am not the kind of person who can goof off, really.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:51 PM

@siri ANYONE, I mean ANYONE can goof off😊 It's an inherited ability. Stumble and trip, don't blush, get sarcastic and say,
"Wow, even the sidewalks hate me now!" xD

Just don't be afraid to shine, I know I was[and still am] at school but at camp, no one knew my popularity level. In fact, I become pretty popular. At school, I sit alone. At Camp= Table of smiling people joking around;)

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:55 PM

@icicle_9510
another idea. forums need a reply button lol.
In rl I sort of do. Online, I prefer to stay in the shadows.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 6:58 PM

@siri yeah, well your the opposite of me xD I mean, id LOVE to join in the conversation, it's just its awkward, cuz im like a good height taller than everyone in my school =/

932 posts

wolfmilk • 10 September 2011 at 6:59 PM

You could use your EC to help people put their creatures into Tim's.

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 7:03 PM

@wolfmilk
if i knew anyone who needed it i would be.

@icicle_9510
lol

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 7:06 PM

@siri yeah.......its hard being tall sometimes! xD

932 posts

wolfmilk • 10 September 2011 at 7:07 PM

Maybe you could buy some Callas from the SAR Center and gift them to some friends?

Deleted • 10 September 2011 at 7:08 PM

@icicle_9510
i wouldn't know lol

@wolfmilk
not interested in callas. and besides, u r only aloud to buy one

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 15 September 2011 at 3:12 PM

I agree 100%. Maybe Ian could release more creatures like the calla, where you have to buy it. I don't have as much EC as some of you...but I'm definitely getting up there. I already have more travel than I need, I don't really want a calla, and there's nothing else to spend it on. ☹️