Looking for a Yeep!

in Trading & Auctions

Deleted • 16 February 2017 at 9:26 PM

@daisy1664 thanks 😃

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 11:25 PM

@daisy1664
I try... I ask myself: if I was a newbie, how would I like to be treated?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 16 February 2017 at 11:27 PM

@flowerlynx That's a great motto to have! perfect thinking 😊
How do i get an item to freeze my pet? What's the name of it called please?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 11:47 PM

@daisy1664
On the right, under your eggcoins, it should say "0 CC". Click that, then scroll to about the middle of the page. There you'll find the essence of Litsdnats, which will freeze your pet in its current stage. However, you will need to spend US dollars to get CC (CC stands for CaveCash.). Unless you're willing to do so, you will have to buy CC with eggcoins. I have done ''tis several times, and I have 200CC. The average 50CC goes for about 500,000 eggcoins.
You buy the CaveCash from other players, so you know. It can vary in prices.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 17 February 2017 at 12:00 AM

@flowerlynx thank you! I'm going to get some in a little while. Do you think I'll be able to get some of the retired creatures i want in trade for CC?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 12:03 AM

@daisy1664
Yes, if you can find someone with that retired pet.
*Also, since you're pretty new, let me know what you're going to trade so I can tell you whether or not it's fair. I don't like it when people take advantage of new players, so I want to help you with that.*
Also, I think your Bzzt is adorable. 😸

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 17 February 2017 at 12:23 AM

@flowerlynx Will do! I deff want to know for sure and I will ask you once the time comes 😊 I do not want to get taken advantage of either. Thanks for looking out 😊 And thank you!! I love the bzzt very much ❤️ a cutie