....The Suspicions....

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 5:38 PM

What would you do if you saw some strange people standing in front our your school?
In the summer....
And School's Out.....
Every day, not a sound echoes from the building. The men just stand there.....
Guarding.
They wear black suits and ties, with sunglasses covering their eyes. At night,
Blue light shines every five minutes from inside.
One day, you get up your courage, and ask the men what they are doing there.
They lie.
They say the principal just hired extra security.
You KNOW it's a lie.
Your suspicions are growing.

What really is going on?

Name: Lorin
Description: Lengthy, tan, blonde hair, staring blue eyes.
Personality: Humorous, sacrastic, teasing, WARNING: Must stay 50 feet away when angry. Sunshine and rainbows when happy....

Suspicious......

Join here, if you dare, If you want to take the journey. This is not for the faint of heart. You may ignore wha's is going on, but let me tell you, The Suspicions will eat your brain ALIVE if you don't....

Btw-Don't SPAM please(or ask pointless questions)^^ Or I'll think you're a Spam Bot;)

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 5:51 PM

Name: Angel
Description: brown hair with blue highlights. brown eyes. weras a blue shirt and shorts
Personality:Loving and courious. Loves swimming.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 13 September 2011 at 5:53 PM

Name: Sarah
Description: Elbow length wavy (not curly) blonde hair, green eyes and wears glitter makeup. She wears contacts.
Personality: Girly, popular and sarcastic. She can be very witty with her statements. Some people who don't know her well say she is a spoiled brat. But not so. She comes from a very poor family. She already has 2 jobs.
WARING: Do NOT take away her makeup or phone.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 5:57 PM

As I walk by the school I run into a blonde six teen year old. "So sorry." I was 10 almost 11 in January. I see all her stuff drop I go down and help her pick up. I look at her phone and hand it to her. "nice phone."

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 13 September 2011 at 8:58 PM

Sarah smiled. Thanks. She says grinning. I bought it all by myself. She told the ten year old proudly. Have you seen the odd men outside or am I crazy?

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 15 September 2011 at 6:29 PM

"I yes i do see them. But I can't tell you if your crazy or not." I smile.

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 5:02 PM

Name: Raven
Description: She has long long straight black hair,it goes down a little below her knees and her glowing deep sea blue eyes.Raven has an hour-glass shape and she is 5'4.
WARNING: Must stay at least 70 feet away when angry.Rainbows,unicorns,bunnies,ice cream,and smiles when happy.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 12 October 2011 at 5:41 PM

Name: Lye

Description: minute, lithe, fast, fun, funny, playful, likes to sing, amber eyes, not brown, dark brown hair and a foxish look, optomistic
WARNING: If she gets too happy, she'll literally go bouncing off the walls and will be SUPER DUPER annoying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 6:07 PM

Name: Kirsten
Description: Beautiful, and lithe. She has golden memerizing eyes that seems to look into your brain. Don't displease her. I'll add more when I feel like it.
Personality: Kind, gentle, loving before she knew what was happening. Now, mean cold, fuilled with hatred.
WARNING: If you annoy her in any way, or get her angry, you don't want to know.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!