Seamers of the Deep...

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 9:33 PM

In this RP, you are either a corsal or a seiren. The place is Seamer City, and since the discovery of the hidden city, foreign creatures of other waters long for the city to be their own, and they will do anything for it.
You must defend your home, or lose it forever. The foreign creatures are rallying for an attack, and you must be prepared for it....

Seiren or Corsal: Seiren
Name: Sylene
Own seiren/corsal: Yes
If so, Seiren/ Corsal's Link: Sylene
Description: Easy going, can be teasing and sarcastic. Mysterious, disappears completely each night, especially on an Eclipse (which happen frequently over Seamer City)

This a serious RP please!😊 Goofing off is fine though;) just create a profile like shown above to join. PLEASE, PLEASE ask questions on my wall😊

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 3:54 PM

Bump?😊 Anyone want to join?😸

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 3:58 PM

IM doing it!! XD Cx

Seiren or Corsal: Seiren
Name: French. (Called Elise though)
Own seiren/corsal: Yes! πŸ˜ƒ
Seiren/Corsal link: Do it later. XD
Description: She is sister of Sylene, @icicle_9510 That okay? She hates blood. She is a very strong person both in mind and physical.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 14 September 2011 at 4:13 PM

Seiren or Corsal: Corsal
Name: Lily
Own seiren/corsal: Not sure, I have one but it's got a different name and a different gender so I don't think it counts.
Seiren/Corsal link: Visit my Corsal
Description: Quite small in size and can fit into small places and knows of many hiding places in Seamer City. Knows a lot about the city and the way round, short cuts etc and everything. Many people know her but she hardly remembers them unless she's been with them for a while as she is very forgetful (no idea how she knows the city, its history plus its routes inside and out).

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:38 PM

@lily- @bluegirl80 thanks for joining!^^ and you can put your corsal's link in, the name doesn't matter;)

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:40 PM

xDDDDDDDDDD Lawl.

Male
431 posts

schwartz • 14 September 2011 at 4:41 PM

@icicle9510 IWiLL

Female
54 posts

foxface • 14 September 2011 at 4:44 PM

May I join? @icicle_9510

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:46 PM

Anyone can join, as long as you subscribe to the topic so u remember to post;)

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:47 PM

@icicle_9510 Shes already part od this RP. XD

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 6:49 PM

So, anyone else want to join? Just create a profile please, and we can start soon😊