I.S.A.N.E.

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 2:30 PM

This is a roleplay in memory of the one @merlin7576 created. It died out awhile ago after a very long story....So I thought we might restart it, cuz it was SO much fun❤️ I'd like to ask merlin herself, but she quit So, this is how she described it:

Welcome to I.S.A.N.E. The government facility built specially for teenagers like you. You have been deemed driven insane by your exceptionally high IQ. You are considered a menace to society and therefore we cannot have you on our streets. This is a school for the insane.

Rules:
No god-modding
follow terms of service
all charecters mut have an IQ of 140 or higher but no higher than 300 to prevent character "gods"

Name: Lulu
IQ: 199
Description:
Tall,lengthy, blonde hair, brown eyes.Height makes her pro at B-Ball. Nothing gets past her. Was tried after police were tipped by an anonymous person of her writings.
Mental:
The mysteries she wrote seemed too real to not be true. Was found innocent. High IQ baffles police. Became an outcast after losing what little friends she had after being on tried. Desperate, her parents enrolled her in I.S.A.N.E. boarding school. She insists she is sane.

Starter Pings😊
@bluegirl80
@seaangel
@unebra
@smilies [i want to have at least one of the original rp's xD]

Original RP:
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/1138/

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 14 September 2011 at 3:07 PM

Woah! Awesome! I want to join!

Name: Cassandra ( Cass )
IQ: 278
Description: Orange Hair that goes down to her waist and green eyes, the rarest combo of hair and eyes. Light feckles on cheeks, tan skin. Has peacock feather in hair. Goth. Hippie Chick. Loves animals and can sometimes speak to them.
Mental: The pictures she drew were beautifal and realistic. People said they were photographs and they were hung in museums, People looked at the engraving and it said she was 16. The police became suspicious so they asked her questions. They looked upp her records and found she beat the record of 199 bulls-eyes in a row in archery.... at age 9. They sent her to I. S. A. N. E. school. She says she is positivily sane but they don't believe her.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 14 September 2011 at 3:31 PM

Cool! I would Like to join

Name: Lily
IQ: 300 (Do you think that's too much IQ considering the character, if so I'll bring it down to something you think is more suitable)
Description: Long black hair up to her knees, either in a plat or in a bun. Dark brown eyes and wears glasses (but not the total nerd type). Generally wears jeans and boots with heals. Hasn't talked properly to anyone since she was enrolled in I.S.A.N.E. boarding school and is mysterious plus keeps to herself as much as possible.
Mental: She used to visit a zoo near where she lived a lot and started talking to animals at the age of 7. As well as this she always scored top marks in maths and passed a maths and physics PHD degree at the age of 13. She has no known family and was sent to I.S.A.N.E. boarding school by the government. She said she was 100% sane, but no-one believed her now she hardly says anything.

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 3:42 PM

Name: Abby Scuito
IQ: 300. Oh yeah.
Description:Tall, carmle brown hair, sweet blue eyes. She is easy to become friends with. Along with her freindship, you get protection. Not only is she smart, but she is a 5th degree black belt in Ju-jitsu. She wears dark clothing, although is really a happy goth. Her love is to Forensic Anthropology. NCIS had hired her to do a case to find her abilities. After that case, they were stunned and had her shiped away to I.S.A.N.E where she worked on a few cases there.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 14 September 2011 at 4:27 PM

I would REALLY like to start now.

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:48 PM

@juliettbrown we'll start once a few more people join^^

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 4:50 PM

@icicle_9510 Can our Charries be BFFs XD

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 14 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

Ping some peeps cuz I REALLY want to RP!! ARGGGG!!!

@goku
@pirateseaz please join!

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:44 PM

@icicle_9510 Lets just start? XD IMA START!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abby sat in her small cube looking at a blood sample under her micro scope. "Okay they had Cancer." I say. "And they were over weight. ALOT." I whisper to myself.

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 4:53 PM

can i join? 😸

Name: Steve
IQ: 216
Physical Description: He is tall, 6'5. Steve is Indian, straight from India. He wears cropped hair and polo shirts with jeans. Also wears glasses, then completely dorky type with the tape in the middle.
Mental: Steve is only slightly mental, but he pretends to be completely mental so he won't go insane in the facility.
Background: He was raised in a very rich family(having brought gold that they mined in India to wherever they are now.), but they really hated him because he was shy and not prince-like. So his family turned against him, sending Steve off to I.N.S.A.N.E. for his usually high IQ, too.

Steve sighed, looking at her scribbled formula on a sheet of paper. "What? No... come on you stupid microscope!" He looked again, and scribbled some other things.

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:54 PM

@skylark How do you pronounce Aibbe? You mean Abby? If so please change the name. I had it first!! XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 4:56 PM

@bluegirl80 - ☹️ I'll go change my character.

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

@skylark KIDDING! XDD Dont worry! Mines called Abbs. XDDD

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 5:02 PM

@bluegirl80 - O.O //twitch

xD I'm kidding too, i like my guy charrie better anyways.

Deleted • 15 September 2011 at 5:03 PM

@skylark XDDDD

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 15 September 2011 at 6:03 PM

Cass stood in her room, pacing. She had just been sent to I. S. A. N. E. a day ago and she was nervous. Suddenly she picked up her bow and arrow off the bed, and shot it at her dresser, making a huge hole in in the maple wood. She walked over to her dresser and yanked out the arrow, inspected it, the jammed it back in. She was irratated.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 September 2011 at 4:06 PM

icicle_9510 May I join????

Name: Kirsten
IQ: 300
Description: She has black hair, and very pale skin. Kirsten is also goth and looks like a vampire because she doesn't sleep well. She is very observant and always knows whats happening because is is always near shadows. She once did an experiment on herself but it backfired. Now, she has the power to make people go into trances sightly when they look at her black eyes. And she is faster than she looks. Much faster. . . >8D

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 17 September 2011 at 5:11 PM

Cass then started to shot arrows at the cieling. She made a game out of it. If she hit the light: 50 points, curtain:20, chandelier: 100. She ended up getting 2000 points in three minutes.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 September 2011 at 6:23 PM

When Kirsten arrived she was showed to a room. It was amazing! To her it was her dream bedroom. Everything in there are books and more books. Still she was nervous. What will happen? , she wondered.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 September 2011 at 6:35 PM

@icicle_9150
May I join?

Name: Crystal
IQ: 300
Description: 3'6", red-gold hair, violet eyes, pale skin
Mental: Can move things using her mind, uses complicated vocabulary at times
Background: Crystal was born on the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve with an IQ of 179. She was talking at three months, reading a month later, and had the average adult's vocabulary by her second birthday. Her family was freaked out by her high IQ, and sent her to I.S.A.N.E when she was four. She had always been an outcast, but never really minded.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 17 September 2011 at 6:56 PM

@cqpkytty Sure you can join!

She was getting border by the minute. She decided to get out of her room and explore. She walked out of the door and shot arrows at every security camera she saw. She made her way to the library and sat down to read a book.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 6:57 PM

@juliettbrown Uh.. @icicle_9510 Decides that. She made this.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 September 2011 at 10:13 PM

@juliettbrown
Oh whoops!

@bluegirl80
It was my fault - I wasn't looking at the active creature or the username and I got mixed up and thought @juliettbrown made the rp.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 September 2011 at 7:59 AM

Kirsten's excitment faded when she examined the books. She read them all before. Then she decided to go to the Library.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 18 September 2011 at 8:08 AM

Name: Rue
IQ: 257
Description:
Very tall, slim, very dark brown hair, brown eyes. Height makes her great at most sports, but not wanted on sports teams for being a nerd. Shy and friendless. Has a passion for writing stories and poetry. Caught by police after publishing her second book in an anonymous trilogy. Anonymous because she was shy, not because she did something wrong. The officers beg to differ.
Mental:
Writes amazing stories. She wrote a story about an alternate earth with four poems in it. The police arrested her because they thought she had stolen government information to get the idea. She hadn't. Everyone laughed when they read her story, and her parents were ashamed, they never really liked her. They told her she was INSANE and to GET OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. So she packed up and got herself to I.N.S.A.N.E herself.

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 8:42 AM

Anyone can join, i lost track of where we were anyway XP

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 18 September 2011 at 8:43 AM

@icicle_9510
Post in The Suspicions. 😋

Okay? Should we start?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 18 September 2011 at 8:54 AM

@luvduv hey what is the suspicions? I wanna join! And can you join FreaK? It has no one and it needs some people.

Cass saw a person walk in to the library. Apparently she didn't see her.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 18 September 2011 at 8:56 AM

I looked at the library and suddenly screamed, fell into a table and crashed into this new girl.
I would apologize, but I can't speak.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 September 2011 at 9:05 AM

Crystal was lying, bored, on her back on a table in the library. She wanted to run around, maybe play some tag, but she wasn't supposed to.
So, without moving from the table, she took all the books in the library off their shelves and made them dance around through the air.