Hello! I'm Poodle! or... Unicorn!

in Welcomes & Introductions

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 7:59 PM

Hi! I'm Poodle-Poodle-Ima-Unicorn! I know its a long name so just call me Poodle, or Unicorn! You can give me another nickname If I say it's ok! 😃 I'm excited to join this website! It seems very nice! I found it by clicking on someone's pets in "Chicken Smoothie" (an adoptables website).

If you get to know me, you'll find that I'm a very nice and interesting person! I play the Ukulele, the Flute, and the Acoustic Guitar; I play tennis, and I love Reading, Writing Stories and Drawing! 😃

I do love the Warriors Series, but I have only read two books! I'm on my third now! 😃 You can find me on Deviant Art, as FourMapleLeaf; or ChickenSmoothie as RubberDucky040; or Squiby as Mittenzie; or Nanowrimo/YPW as ScrollsSeeker. 😃

If you have any Users on these websites, let me know! I'd love to here about it! 😃

I'm somewhere in between 13 and 19 years old, but I won't give away my age! 😃

Please reply! I hope at least SOME people come on this thread! 😃 I can't wait to meet new people! 😃

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 September 2011 at 8:02 PM

Hello! And welcome to eggcave 😋 I ❤️ your username lol If you have any questions feel free to ask me 😃

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:09 PM

Hi! 😃
Questions! 😃
1. Are you a mod or admin or something?
2. How many users are on here at a time usually?
I like slightly smaller websites! 😃

Thanks for being so welcoming and kind! 😃

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 September 2011 at 8:12 PM

@poodlepoodleimaunicorn

1.) No I'm just a Feathered Lizard 😃
2.) Er like 15-25-ish maybe xD It fluctuates I've never really paid attention ^^"

And no problem it's nice to see some new users 😸

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:17 PM

1.) Oh! Well you are nice enough to be! 😃
2.) That sounds like a good number! 😃

Thank you! It's really nice to be welcomed to this site this way, it makes me want to stay! 😃

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 September 2011 at 8:19 PM

Haha no problem just wait more people will soon come to welcome you 😸

Oh and just a side note: We don't actually have moderators at the moment but applications are open so we will soon 😋

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:29 PM

Yay!! I can't wait to see more people say hi! 😃

Oh, that's cool! 😃 I bet they'll be very nice! But, I guess some of them will have to be a little strict to get people to follow rules... but I bet they'll still be nice! 😃

I have another question: what is EC?

Deleted • 14 September 2011 at 8:31 PM

Eggcave Cash. Like coins. 😉

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 14 September 2011 at 8:33 PM

Hello! ^-^ I'm yogurt! (my really good friends know my real name) welcome to Eggcave!

Question:
EC is EggCash (the "money" for eggcave).

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:34 PM

@bluegirl80

Oh! Hi! 😃 Thanks, that makes more sense now! 😃

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 14 September 2011 at 8:34 PM

*points* LOOK I WAS RIGHT 😱

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 8:39 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: Welcome to Egg Cave! 😊 I hope you enjoy it here~

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 14 September 2011 at 8:41 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn
Welcome to Eggcave Unicorn! 😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 14 September 2011 at 8:45 PM

Hey ho heyllo! I'm Miomar =^D

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:45 PM

@Lizardfeather
Yes you were! 😃

@yogurt
That is an awesome name! 😃
Thanks for answering my question! Sorry I didn't see it until now! 😋 My bad! 😃

@pipkitten
Hello! 😃 I am enjoying it alot so far! 😃 I didn't realize that to ping me you would have to write my WHOLE NAME. Sorry. I should have made my name smaller! XD

EDIT:
@Miomar
Hi! 😃 Nice to meet you! 😃

@sotheavey
Hello to you too! 😃

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 8:50 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: Lol, with such a unique username, you'll definitely have people ping-failing all over the place! 😈 But anyways, it's very creative~

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 8:56 PM

@pipkitten
Thank you! 😃 Ugggg... I have so many questions but I need to find the FAQ first! 😋

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 8:59 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: There's a little link to the FAQ at the bottom of the page~ 😉 If you still have questions after you read that, feel free to ask me.

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 9:02 PM

@Pipkitten
Thank you! I read it... there are not a lot of frequently asked questions there... Oh well!
My question was, can I make another User? I might decide to make one if I can because this super long name might give me trouble...
I'll see after a couple of days... 😋

EDIT: Oh! I figured out that there are tabs on the top! That makes more sense! 😃
*talks to self*

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 9:06 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: You can make another account if your current one becomes a storage. Ex: No stealing eggs/visiting the Asteroid/site trivia/ect. on your current account if you choose to make the new one your main.
(I hope that wasn't too confusing... 😋)

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 9:09 PM

@Pipkitten

Yeah! I think I understand! 😃 So I can make another one, but I can only use one for Egg steeling/site trivia? Right? Ok. In that case, I will make another account with a similar but smaller User name! 😃 That will be all my accounts for a while! 😃

Am I allowed to steel eggs for my newer one today? I'll never use this account for steeling eggs again after that.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 9:12 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: I think you should wait to steal eggs from your new main until tomorrow, just to be safe. ^^ Use the one egg you get on default from signing up to trade some of your eggs from your storage to your main, if you'd like, though.

15 posts

poodlepoodleimaunicorn • 14 September 2011 at 9:58 PM

@Pipkitten

Ok! Thank you! 😃

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 14 September 2011 at 10:00 PM

@Poodlepoodleimaunicorn: You're welcome. 😸