Halloween Creature Suggestion: Enshound

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should Enshound become a creature this Halloween?

Genderqueer
100 posts

katiebrandx303 • 9 April 2017 at 8:26 PM

Hello! So here's my creature suggestion I've been working on. It's name is a mashup of the words 'Enshroud' and 'Hound'. I hope you guys like it and can give me some constructive criticism! #creaturesuggestion

Creature Image: http://imgur.com/vWiPsts

About Enshound Eggs:
The source of Enshound eggs remain a mystery. They tend just to appear one day, always in attics or basements, or other dark corners. When touched, an Enshound egg will shake violently.

More about Enshounds:
Enshounds are mysterious creatures. Their porcelain masks do not appear to be a part of their bodies, but no one has ever seen what's underneath them. This is because at the moment of lifting the mask off an Enshound's face, a person simply disappears, never to be seen again.
Enshounds don't make a sound, but when they walk their spindly legs shake about as though they're about to give way.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 9 April 2017 at 8:28 PM

@katiebrandx303 I like it, but the concept is just too similar to the Abet.

Genderqueer
100 posts

katiebrandx303 • 9 April 2017 at 9:48 PM

@motivecat How so?

343 posts

solnyshko • 10 April 2017 at 8:14 PM

@katiebrandx303
dang, i'd get one for each stage if this gets made!!! ❤️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 13 April 2017 at 10:06 PM

@katiebrandx303 This looks super cool. I could see this as a Halloween creature, or a special event creature. It reminds me of masers (fav species) and goats (which I've recently been obsessed with)

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 23 April 2017 at 4:47 PM

@katiebrandx303

this suggestion kind of makes me think of those black-and-white pictures with one specific item colored 😃. The red is such a pretty contrast compared to the monochrome of the rest of the creature. If this gets made I'm adopting at least 5 😊