1st of the month CC sale! get 50% of CC with any CC purchase ^-^

in Site Feedback & Ideas

1,778 posts

stellie • 16 September 2011 at 6:54 AM

As I recall, EC has never had a CC sale ☚ī¸ But how about the 1st of every month we have a CC sale, ranging from 20% to 60% off 😊 That way users will get more CC for less!

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 16 September 2011 at 8:29 AM

I admit, sounds like a good idea. The only problem is that it would be a bit unfair to those who couldn't come on the first day. Even though life is unfair, I don't think we should have this :S

But personally I don't have any CC nor am I allowed, so I'm not often involved in things like this. So you could take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but don't put too much salt. 😃

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 16 September 2011 at 9:10 AM

If you want to do a discount anyway it might be better to lower the price of one of the permanent CS items each month, like one month stars will only cost 75 CC and the next freezes will be 200 CC (just random examples). That way you'll have a bargain too and all can participate.

Or you could lower the price of a random CC item by 20% each day, so for example today the Solis could be for sale, tomorrow the stars, after that the Venus stone, followed by the Seiren, then the freezes twice (yeah it's random so that can happen) anyway you get the point. This is also a positive thing for Ian, since people would be encouraged to at least check the site every day.

Actually I like my second idea best 😸