Paste the last thing you've copied!

in Forum Games

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 9 March 2022 at 6:16 AM

Hi Kristy,
I apologize for my delayed responses, life is very busy currently although I am committed to this project and seeing its creation through! Here is a draft of a map of the festival location based as closely as possible on the map idea sent to me last week with a few alterations based on my current and up to date knowledge of the area. I have attached it as both a PDF & PNG file for your review and possible use for permitting. I do have a few concerns about the placement of a handful of the blocked out structures.
Firstly the Artist Area to the far right as the location indicated on the draft map is a location on a relatively primitive trail that has a slight slope to it which would be both a hassle to get to for festival goers as well as vendors.
The Volunteer Station to the far left is also a considerable walk from the general festival grounds, as the land between the two roads is relatively heavily vegetated at times and can be difficult to traverse quickly or efficiently.
The Volunteer & Waterfill station as well as the adjacent Vendor station are both located next to a playground and I worry about general interference/distraction in the area. Although having food vendors placed in this area may be a good idea for ease of access for families and such.
The VIP Bar area to the bottom right is placed on top of the existing gazebo structure in the original map idea sent to me, I was unsure whether the gazebo would be included in the final area so I chose to zone it out of this specific version of the map, but the area could be measured and included in future versions if desired. This area is also located up a considerably steep hill that lacks proper sidewalks and may be difficult to reach by foot if parking spaces at the top are not properly allocated.
I also hesitated to place any of these plans in roadways as I was unsure of your organizations plans in terms of allowing vehicle access through the roads or whether the roads would be blocked off for the event.
Festival Map.png
The aerial map image I have used for the background of this map is an older image from 2009 that unfortunately happened to be taken during another event occurring at Watson Lake Park, and has visible tents set up on the field which I felt provided a good size reference for how large the park is as each tent looked to have measured roughly 10 feet by 10 feet. I would also recommend looking closely as the size of the park as Watson Lake Park is a relatively big park and it can be very easy to underestimate the size of cartographic features when only observing maps without on the ground perspectives.

I hope this drafted map can be helpful for you! Please let me know any immediate changes you need and/or would like to be made for its use!

-----

Lol this is an email I sent from my uni account to a professional gig I'm doing making maps for a music festival in my area, I forgot I sent it to a friend for a quick review before I hit send

Male
60 posts

alan_sjm • 9 March 2022 at 6:59 AM

About Obarn Eggs
Obarn eggs have an all-seeing eye near the center. The Science and Research Center concluded this because, after Obarns hatched, they seemed to be aware of their surroundings and visited the place where they, as an egg, spent the most time. Be careful what you say... Obarns may know you as well as you know yourself.

About the Obarn Creature
Obarn have an incredible sense of sight and can detect even the slightest of movements (particularly in the dark). They are also extremely quiet when they fly, giving them the ability to easily swoop and attack ground creatures. When Obarn aren't catching their prey, they like to peacefully sit in trees and observe their surroundings; as a result, they are very aware of their external environment. Wisdom is their specialty because of their peaceful waiting.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 10 March 2022 at 10:48 PM

This topic doesn't belong to me.

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 11 March 2022 at 7:43 AM

You carefully walk up the asteroid and attempt to steal an egg...

Oh no! You were swept up in a massive windstorm and had to take shelter

Deleted • 21 March 2022 at 8:39 PM

MTV live

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 7 April 2022 at 10:14 AM

59 inches by 48 inches

Female
909 posts

icecream • 12 April 2022 at 9:31 PM

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 15 April 2022 at 8:19 AM

Oh no! You were swept up in a massive windstorm and had to take shelter!

Female
36 posts

mischu • 15 April 2022 at 9:16 PM

Yellow Drakomo Plushie

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 16 April 2022 at 12:36 AM

%first you need to make your new matrix.
[row,column]=size(i);
v=[zeros(1,column+2);zeros(row,1),i,zeros(row,1);zeros(1,column+2)];

%then, because the matrix is now new, the inputted coordinates will be
%wrong. you need to accomadate this.
r=a+1; %we added one new row before them
c=b+1; %we added one new column

%now, you can add everything together with the new coordinates and matrices
n1=v((r-1),(c-1))/2;
n2=v((r-1),(c))/2;
n3=v((r-1),(c+1))/2;
n4=v((r),(c-1))/2;
n5=v(r,c);
n6=v((r),(c+1))/2;
n7=v((r+1),(c-1))/2;
n8=v((r+1),(c))/2;
n9=v((r+1),(c+1))/2;

output=n1+n2+n3+n4+n5+n6+n7+n8+n9;

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 16 April 2022 at 7:00 AM

41 posts

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 22 April 2022 at 5:42 PM

Oh no! The egg instantly turned to dust as you approached it!

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 22 April 2022 at 6:05 PM

@eggcaveteam

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 April 2022 at 6:25 PM

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 27 April 2022 at 11:05 PM

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 6 May 2022 at 10:45 PM

Fed

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 12 May 2022 at 10:18 AM

'Green Earthquake Cookies'
LOL, I was searching my strongroom for a quest item. ❤️

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 12 May 2022 at 2:47 PM

This topic doesn't belong to me!!!

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 12 May 2022 at 4:00 PM

nvm

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 1 June 2022 at 10:20 PM

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 1 June 2022 at 11:48 PM

316 posts

ravensong • 12 June 2022 at 8:49 PM

Oh no! You were swept up in a massive windstorm and had to take shelter!

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 17 June 2022 at 4:00 PM

This topic doesn't belong to meee

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 18 June 2022 at 4:53 PM

Horsca

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 19 June 2022 at 9:35 AM

Oh no! Just before you took the egg... you heard something from the bushes. You fled!

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 20 June 2022 at 12:49 AM

Trade #1007549
Last thing I pasted

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 5 July 2022 at 11:48 PM

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 6 July 2022 at 4:53 AM

'Fresh Green Spring Coffee'
Listen, okay, I'm trying to cram every coffee I can find down one of my pet's throats, so I'm searching for em all!

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 6 July 2022 at 9:49 AM