Removing the travel and possible de-evolution of a pet

in Help & Questions

Female
88 posts

caylith • 30 April 2017 at 9:29 AM

Hi
Can someone advise me if there is a way to remove the travel? I cannot seem to find that oprton anyway.

Also if one of my creatures evolved too much and it does not have a form I wanted it to have - can I somehow de-evolve it? Is that what the potion of rebirth is used for?

Thanks for your help😊

PS: I almost forgot. Does the monthly pets from the cave once they are gone, ever return like a year later or so?

Female
1,625 posts

minnie298a • 30 April 2017 at 6:57 PM

@caylith
Hi.
To remove a travel you need to go to your cove, the quickest ways are through either the box to your right with the number of creatures you have, or through the Cove Health bar. Then find the creature you want to remove the Travel from, and there should be a little "Manage Travel" icon under all the other information. Just be aware that Travels bought with EC disappear when removed, but those purchased with CC are multi use.

The Potion of Rebirth will reset all the stats of a creature, so they will return to the egg stage, allowing you to regrow them from scratch.

I can't remember any Cave Monthies ever becoming available again.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 30 April 2017 at 7:16 PM

Thank you😊

Oh, yet another question.
In the Cash Shop there are amounts starting form 500, and people are selling 200 or 50CC in the Trades. Where do they get the smaller amounts?
Also - how do you do it, if you have a pet worth 500 CC that you want to vuy, but you have separately 200 and some 50s? Is there a possibility to add 1 amount to another when in comes to pay it all, or does the system counts it somehow together?
I am asking because I do not have a possibility to but it for a real monet, so I will probably be buying CC's from other players. But, again, most of them is selling it in the small amounts, that are not enough for a CC pet.