Mass Comment Deleting

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 May 2017 at 6:49 PM

It used to be annoying with something popping up every time you delete, but in V3, deleting comments refresh the page itself, and it takes a long time O_O Why not just have a checkbox letting you delete the selected comments? That would help the users who suddenly decided to clear out their wall but have 300 comments. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 May 2017 at 9:39 AM

@skyfall4 - Amen! After trying to clear my wall I gave up after 5. Pop up boxes are not user friendly and very annoying. Please make deleting comments easy like on v2 and v1 for that matter. 😱

Male
660 posts

brad • 5 May 2017 at 9:52 AM

@skyfall4 I cleared my wall of a bunch of pages a while back in v2 and it was really frustrating to do. I couldn't imagine how it'd be in v3.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 May 2017 at 10:13 AM

@novrain62 @o_o
Exactly! It was already frustrating on v2, now on V3 t just harder >.<

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 May 2017 at 10:18 AM

it was way easier on v2 though. it didn't give you a box each time then take you back to the top of the page.

For Now: Just click "More Comments" box, then click the trash can two times .. and go down the list.
If you click it two times, you can by pass the box and stay on the page. This doesn't work on your profile page. You must click the "More Comments" and stay on that page. I started on the last page and worked each page from there.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 May 2017 at 10:22 AM

@novrain62
Yeah! Plus it didn't have the extra pop up every single time you delete.