Moderators?

in Help & Questions

Male
15 posts

snapzombie • 5 April 2011 at 4:35 PM

Are there going to be open positions for us to apply for moderator positions, like for the forums? If so, I'd like to apply.
(Because as you can see I can speak normal English, I'm not immature, so I handle things well, and I get along well with others, of course. I also get online almost every day, I feed back regularly, and I reply to comments and PMs quickly. These are only a few qualities a moderator should have, of course.)

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 5 April 2011 at 4:36 PM

The same with me😊

Deleted • 5 April 2011 at 6:00 PM

Same here x3 I've been co-owners to guilds on Neo before and a mod on another site that is inactive now. (this is pwuffy)

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 5 April 2011 at 6:17 PM

guilds would be fun on here! I don't think there are enough members for mods... or even guilds. Lets just wait and let this site get bigger and bigger!

Male
11 posts

white • 5 April 2011 at 6:26 PM

i agree 😊 πŸ˜ƒ 😸 i love eggcave!

Male
15 posts

snapzombie • 5 April 2011 at 7:04 PM

No, I think this site does need some forum mods. I've already seen a couple of threads out of place, plus multiple people with multiple accounts.

Ian is a very busy person, he needs SOME help.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 5 April 2011 at 7:48 PM

I think it would be cool to be a moderator. But there might need to be a minimum age. Which I would not meet -_-

Male
15 posts

snapzombie • 5 April 2011 at 9:51 PM

I meet that age in four months. 😸

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 5 April 2011 at 9:53 PM

Ehhh... I just don't see enough need for mods... sorry

1,317 posts

space • 5 April 2011 at 10:21 PM

I think we don't need moderators.
Eggcave users are very kind 😸 Non-violence in the forums (as I have notice since beta was released) is 100% rare and almost unseen. πŸ˜ƒ

But, the decision's up to Ian 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 5 April 2011 at 10:26 PM

@catherineprettty I totally agree, I think we kinda have an understanding with Ian. 😊 And and long as we keep doing good like this, there is no need.

It also forms a sort of trust 😊

1,317 posts

space • 5 April 2011 at 10:34 PM

@balletninja πŸ˜ƒ I totally agree πŸ˜ƒ
We love Ian and Ian loves us ^.^

@snapzombie Don't worry about users having multiple accounts, they either:
Are on Ian's list -or- Asked permission from Ian ^.^
Ian is not working alone, there are eggcave staffs =]

Alternatively, if ever Ian gets super busy, he might need some help. But from people he really trusts and have the potentials to πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 5 April 2011 at 11:06 PM

@catherinpretty i agree, but wouldnt it be cool to be a mod? but then people would be jealous of the mods and stuff and it would just create more troubles :/

1,317 posts

space • 5 April 2011 at 11:27 PM

@redfire77 That's one thing I hate about having moderators. There would be rankings in eggcave and there would be heaps of troubles -.-'...
Thanks for pointing that out! 😊

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 11 April 2011 at 2:13 PM

I would love to be a moderator, I always had wanted to be in authroity on a website, I am very responsible! lol, but seriously, I would LOVE to be a moderator!