Creature rerelease suggestions

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you agree with this suggestion or not?

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 7 May 2017 at 10:15 PM

I have taken a long hiatus I'll admit it. Returning to Egg Cave has been fun, but I've stumbled on a lot of negative things. Including the topic about creature rereleases. I'll be honest, I'm in the middle of it all. I understand those who want rereleases and I understand those who don't. I'll put a disclaimer though, I haven't seen all the ideas out there and this is my own.

Remember. I am not against the idea of rerelease, but I'm in the middle of it. I proposed this solution as a means of keeping everyone happy, although maybe not EVERYONE will be.

I propose creating a huge poll of all polls. Each poll will feature each creatures from each years. The community has to decide on the critters it wants the most to come back (I have no numbers for this) for each year. After the polls are done, Egg Cave could release these creatures as part of a CRW or as an anniversary for Egg Cave (I don't even know how old Egg Cave is xD). Depending on how they were released, some could come back in a cave for a week or even a month and some could be available at the Cash Shop.

Why am I proposing this? The critters people love best would make a return. I know people want EVERY creature to come back, but please keep an open mind about this. Users cannot forget this would be a community choice. Those who wouldn't be chosen get to stay rare and difficult to get. If Egg Cave lives long enough, the other unchosen creatures could even get released in five years or so to bring back a fresh batches of creatures and trades. I understand people who wish to keep the rare creatures in place. I, myself, particularly enjoy having old creatures that do not exist anymore. At least, those who want everyone of them out would have half of 'em out.

I know not everyone will agree with me on this because some people absolutely want all the old creatures out, but it is my idea and please be polite when giving your opinion out.