Nancy Drew Video Games Rock!

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 16 September 2011 at 8:18 PM

I really reccomend the Nancy Drew video games. They are super fun, awesome, and a little scary. 😉 The games are mainly for girls, but I think boys would love the games too. Each game has a fun mystery to solve, and you do puzzles along the way. The art is beautiful and amazing too, great graphics. Each game is $20 American money. The games I have:

Danger on Deception Island
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Danger by Design
Shadow at the Water's Edge
The Captive Curse

I TOTALLY RECCOMEND Shadow at the Water's Edge. That is my favorite of the five. Also, there are like 15 more games to choose from. Shadow at the Water's Edge is supposed to be the scariest game in the series, but don't worry, there are only like 2 or 3 parts that are scary. But they did make me jump. 😈

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkirc_JVLhc
Some music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyuOQLfRPc

Also, if you get one, make sure to use the online walkthroughs. Without them, I would have never been able to finish one of these games. XD

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 16 September 2011 at 8:44 PM

@rosey77 Ooh sounds interesting 😸

BUT WHY USE THE WALKTHROUGHS :/ Lol isn't the point of the game to solve the puzzles? 😸 (I'm just kidding xP)

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 16 September 2011 at 8:46 PM

@lizardfeather Without the walkthroughs, I would have never finished any of the games XD For example, there's a five-way suduku puzzle. 0_o

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 16 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

@rosey77 Whoa I wanna solve that *_*

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 16 September 2011 at 8:53 PM

@lizardfeather Then get the game! 😈

No, seriously. It is the best game in the history of computer games *_*

2,403 posts

evolutary • 17 September 2011 at 10:38 AM

I watched the trailer and it's freaky. O.o I don't like freaky games. xD But the graphics are really good. Do you buy the game and download it on to your computer or something?

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 17 September 2011 at 10:50 AM

@evolutary You can buy it as a download on your computer, or buy the boxed version sent to your house. And don't worry, the trailer makes it seem much, much scarier than it actually is. XD So please get it! We can talk about it 😸