site literally isnt working

in Problems & Bugs

Bigender
5 posts

eliza • 10 June 2017 at 5:37 AM

hey, this website literally just isnt working. it hasnt been working for me for about a week and a half now, i havent reported it because i figured itd be fixed by now but obviously not. nobody else seems to be having the same problems im having.
i cant click any of the top drop-down links, however i can click the right side links, but not my new notifications. if i manually type the notifications link in the address bar, my notifs dont show up. no links show up in the click exchange, and there is no feed button on my creatures profiles. overall my cove is at 15% and its starting to worry me, and im pretty sure some have died, but i wouldnt know because i cant see my notifications.
ive tried clearing my cache, doing a virus scan on my computer, clearing cookies, and more, but nothing has worked. if this doesnt get fixed ill just stop using this website altogether.

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 19 June 2017 at 5:18 PM

@eliza this sounds like you do not have Javascript enabled on your browser at all.

Can you go to whatismybrowser.com and post your browser and browser version here? Thank you. Ensure that the page says the Javascript is enabled. If not, please let me know here on this topic and/or in the ticket you submitted.

Sorry for the troubles.