The Reign of Evil (Sign-Ups)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 June 2017 at 8:50 AM

too many winx club references i need to stop watching that show for now

In a place known as the Magic Realm, what is known as a place for magic and advanced technology was formerly known as a dark land. Also known as the Impurity, it sought out to destroy living things and worlds, and what would have been the entire realm. Heroes from their parts of the realm then came into being, sealing the Impurity for the time being. Using the last of it's ability, the Impurity created creatures out of itself, as a sign that it will rise from the depths of the Magic Realm.
Eons later, the Impurity returned from the already weakened seal, and with it turned the creatures of darkness into the strongest warriors of darkness. With hope fading away in the Magic Realm, it is up to them to call on our world for help...
~~~
Rules!
A minimum of one and a half paragraph.
Please keep your grammar and spelling neat and correct. I don't want to spend an eternity trying to read a post.
Keep your posts clean and clear, so I can get a sense as to what you're doing.
Interaction with other characters are encouraged.
Give the opposing characters reaction time, especially ones that others are controlling.
No godmodding or mary sues.
With powers, I'm being a bit relaxed on this, but time, omni, and certain space powers are banned. Other minor abilities are banned, but unconditional immortality is banned no matter what.
For origin, it is either they are from our world, or the Magic Realm. With the Magic Realm, it is seperated into worlds.
Weaknesses, please!
Have fun!
~~~
Form!
-
Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
Origin:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Powers/Abilities:
Weapons:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Other:
~~~
And here are my character(s)!

Name: Aire (pronounced as Eye-Ree) Pachi
Pronouns: She/They
Species: Human/Mazik hybrid
Origin: Magic Realm, in a world known as Alenia.
Appearance/Clothing: I'll post a picture of her later...
Powers/Abilities: Aire can project holograms out of nowhere, and uses technology magic as her primary power. She is able to create blasts of light. Because of her wings, she is able to fly in the air. The orb on the end of her tail also makes light.
Weapons: Aire has four small drones that can fight for her if her magic doesn't work. They're also great pets. She also carries a revolver with her in case things go south.
Weaknesses: Aire's technology magic can be disabled when she doesn't have her visors on. She is also nearsighted, so getting rid of her visors also gets rid of most of her vision. The orb is also based on her emotional state. When happy, it becomes brighter. When sad or wounded, it starts to dim. When angered, it pulses a dark red color.
Personality: Aire is usually nervous and introverted. They don't really know how to talk that well, and so her words suddenly go all over the place. She has an obsession with technology, and enjoys being in the presence of them. In a battle, Aire hides in the back.
When it comes to family, Aire's very energetic, and often jokes around with her younger brother. She's very caring about all of them.
Other: Because the Mazik genes are usually non-dominant, she is mostly human-presenting. Her mother is a Mazik.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 14 June 2017 at 3:04 PM

@nightmaremoon12 Just before I fill out a form, is not being able to die of old age but everything else allowed or should that be swapped to an extended lifespan of roughly 70 beyond a humans?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 June 2017 at 8:02 PM

@thebrokenvibe That's allowed. I did say that unconditional (unaging and undying) immortality is banned.
The immortality that you can die but not age is allowed.

Deleted • 14 June 2017 at 8:26 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Name: Bubbles
Pronouns: She
Species: Human/seal
Origin: Magic Realm, Amiland
Appearance: She is a human figure with brown hair and a tail. Seal form is a light blue seal with a brown stripe on her back.
Clothing: She normally wears a light blue hoodie and jeans. Her shoes are white sneakers. In her seal form, she doesn't wear clothes. Obviously.
Powers/Abilities: She has the power to transform between a seal and a human. She has the power to make strong bubbles in both forms, but in human form, she can change the tempature of her bubbles.
Weapons: Her tail. It's ends are sharp, so it can be used as a knife too. She can also freeze bubbles to make a bubble sword.
Weaknesses: She needs to use a lot of energy to transform, so she gets stuck in 1 form a lot. She's just a rookie in formation magic, so she can only make small bubbles. The tempature change is strong, but she can't control it yet and might accidently burn or freeze you without meaning too.
Personality: She is nice, but can be couragous and always likes to help.
Other: None

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 June 2017 at 10:49 PM

@togepi360 You make the worlds. This is to allow freedom within bringing the Magic Realm to life.

Deleted • 15 June 2017 at 12:04 AM

@nightmaremoon12

Okay, my creature's land in Amiland.
The land of animal/humans *-*

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 June 2017 at 12:20 AM

@togepi360 Accepted.

Deleted • 15 June 2017 at 12:45 AM

@nightmaremoon12

I'll make my next character on my tommorow. My tommorow. Not Ect.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 15 June 2017 at 3:35 AM

@nightmaremoon12

Name: Muse Petrell
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Half Trickster Sorceress
Origin: Magic Realm, specifically a little segment called Miridian.
Appearance: Muse is roughly five ten, with short curly brown hair. She has pointed ears and glowing orange eyes. She has scars covering her torso, face and arms from fighting when she was younger.
Clothing: Muse wears a beige buttoned short, a blue neck kercheif, brown pants and black tennis shoes. She wears a brown satchel to carry her belongings and a small weapons belt for her few items she defends herself with.
Powers/Abilities: Muse has a limitless lifespan, she is able to teleport, levitate, utilize telekinesis and utilize different forms of magic.
Weapons: Muse uses a bow and arrow, alongside two short swords.
Weaknesses: Muse's powers are negated by steel. She also cannot fully control her teleportation, she can often teleport an under distress. Teleporting can often cause her extreme exhaustion. She can only telekinetically lift and move objects she has the mental strength to move, and she can only levitate a few feet off the ground. Her magic comes from the energy around her. Despite being able to age indefinitely Muse can still die of normal means.
Personality: Muse is very pranksterish. She relatively friendly but not very trusting. She's one to make self deprecating jokes and she doesn't like to speak about her past.
Other: None

Name: Gabriel "Gabe" Harkon
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Trickster
Origin: Magic Realm, Miridian
Appearance: Gabriel is roughly five eight, he has messy and fly away dark blond hair and glowing gold eyes. His ears are lightly pointed and he has mildly pointed teeth.
Clothing: Gabe wears black pants, a red shirt and leather jacket.
Powers/Abilities: Levitation, illusion creation, telekinesis, unending aging, and the ability to be perpetually cold no matter what.
Weapons: A hammer.
Weaknesses: Steel negates his powers, he can only levitate a few feet off the ground, his illusions can be passed through, and his telekinesis is limited to things he has the mental strength to carry. Despite having unlasting aging he can still die by normal means.
Personality: Gabe tends to be a bit, harsh in his methods. He is a very pranksterish person and is very difficult find trust in others. He will do what he needs to fulfil his own goals, but will help others when he can.
Other: Gabe doesn't have a shadow, but instead the wraith Amis is his shadow.

Name: Amis
Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them
Species: Shadow wraith
Origin: Magic Realm, allegedly somewhere in Miridian or an adjacent segment, Mernin
Appearance: A smoke like faceless figure, he is all black in figure, with a pinstriped suit and glowing red eyes. He has messy and uncontrolled hair darker than the rest of his body.
Clothing: A pinstriped suit.
Powers/Abilities: Amis can steal people's shadows, and live in them. He can manipulate shadows, and change his form to other shadowy creatures.
Weapons: He uses his shadow manipulation or hides.
Weaknesses: He can be killed via normal means, he is significantly weaker in direct light, almost nothing, to survive he must live as someone else's shadow. His shadow manipulation is limited to only what is around. All things he shifts to is shadowy black and smoke like, with red eyes.
Personality: Amis is very quiet, and massively cowardly. They stay near their current host, never straying from Gabe too far. Amis tends to be a bit reasonable with their companions and tends to keep them both level headed.
Other: Amis lives in Gabe's shadow and cannot stray far from the trickster.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 June 2017 at 3:38 AM

@thebrokenvibe Accepted. I got some characters coming up, and then I'll start the roleplay.

Deleted • 17 June 2017 at 12:45 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Sorry it took so long to get back.

Name: Z
Pronouns: He/him
Species: Cell shifter
Origin: Magic realm: Formation
Appearance: He has light green messy hair and light skin.
Clothing: A black hoodie and jeans.
Powers/Abilities: He can (like the Species) change his cells into a cored creature, and a land dragon. He can also do a half dragon and so on.
Weapons: None
Weaknesses: When weakened, he's stuck in Core form, which is really weak. He can't use his power when it's to dark.
Personality: Pays attention to everything. A bit sad and unsocial.
Other: Based of Zygarde 😊

Formation is a secret realm where half-made creatures eternally sleep. He once escaped from his sleep tube and now wanders around Formation.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 June 2017 at 10:04 PM

@togepi360 Accepted! I'm going to make the roleplay thread once I'm off iPhone.

Deleted • 18 June 2017 at 12:39 PM

@nightmaremoon12

I forgot to mention that when Z gets hit, his incompete form make him lose some cells, therefore weakening him.

You can see the cells which are hexagons if you look hard.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 June 2017 at 9:09 PM

I want to make this Earth character.

Name: Juniper "June" Hacati
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Origin: Earth
Appearance: June has the appearance of a regular 16-year-old. Her brown hair is cut short but neat, and her eyes are a dark brown color. Her skin is slightly dark.
Clothing: June usually wears a black sleeveless and a longsleeved forest green shirt. On her right wrist are a bunch of bracelets. She wears dark jeans and black boots.
Powers/Abilities: As a human originating from Earth, she lacks no powers. She specializes in gardening.
Weapons: Whatever she can get her hands on.
Weaknesses: Because she's a regular human, she lacks powers to fight or protect herself. June, in the Magic Realm, is very fragile and can be harmed easily there. She lacks fighting skills to defend herself.
Personality: June is a naturalist. She enjoys plants and animals alike, and enjoys being in the outdoors. She is, however, somewhat introverted, and a bit cowardly in fighting things. She enjoys fantasy books and dreams about encountering creatures from her fantasy books.
Other: