Getting on my feet

in Chit-Chat

4 posts

luckydrake13 • 14 June 2017 at 9:57 PM

Um, hi
I'm brand new here, and just trying to get grips with how things work. I'd love to get to know this place and all the folks in it. 😊
I was wondering if anyone could guide me.

Deleted • 14 June 2017 at 11:41 PM

- - - @luckydrake13
- - - - - - - - - - - - - ^
I will! - - - - - - - - - - \
Ok, so that is a ping |

Sorry about the dashes but without them, my organized plan will collapse
Check out the eCode to find out how to do This!

Prices

Common: Can be found in cave. People don't pay much for them unless they have a good name.

Cave Monthlie: Monthlies that are found in the cave. 2 types are in there a month. Waiting after the month ends they are a retired.

Cash Shop Monthlie: Monthlies in the Cash Shop. You need to pay đŸ’ĩ for them. ☚ī¸ After the end of the month they become retireds, too.

Endangered: Was in the cave but not anymore. They are now rare but can be found in the Oasis rarely. (Never)

Asteroid: They are found in the asteroid very very rarely. They are very rare, and go for lots of đŸĒ™ or even lots of đŸ’ĩ

Retired: They can't be obtained in-game anymore.

Every creature can be found in trades and auctions.

Currency

Ec: Is known as đŸĒ™ . Is the normal money from in - game.

Cc: Is known as đŸ’ĩ . Pay money to get this. People always want this

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 14 June 2017 at 11:56 PM

@luckydrake13

Welcome to eggcave! 😊 Togepi got most of the basics but left out a couple things that might be useful.

-EC (EggCoins) is gained by feeding eggs/creatures.
-CC (CaveCash) is bought with real money or from other players.
-Eggs hatch by either Views, Feeds, or Clicks.
-A quicker way to hatch your eggs is to use the Click Exchange (Under the social tab)
-For each click in the click exchange you get 1 XC (Exchange Credits)
-For each XC you have, one other person can click your creatures and gain that XC for themselves.
-Dont worry if you drop to 0 XC or even negative XC, all it means is that your own creatures won't show up until you click someone else's to get a positive XC total.
-A good way to make EC and work up to your goal creatures is to grab as many of a cave monthly as you can before it retires and hold onto them for a few years so they can go up in value before you sell.
-Avoid getting more than 1 of each cave common (Unless you really like that common, get as many as you want. This is more of a preference rule.) to save cove space for limited creatures.
-If a creature falls below 0 happiness and isn't immortal (lvl 2000+) it has a chance to die. To avoid them getting that low you can check your creatures into Tim's Food Shoppe (Shop tab) for a day to bring them up to 100 happiness.

Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have! 😊

4 posts

luckydrake13 • 15 June 2017 at 8:43 PM

Thanks guys! Wow, lot of good knowledge in there, I'll keep that in mind

Deleted • 15 June 2017 at 9:00 PM

@luckydrake13

Don't mention it, I love to help!
Don't try to feed my cove if you don't have tons of time
It takes forever with 200+ creatures.

4 posts

luckydrake13 • 15 June 2017 at 9:25 PM

Challenge accepted