Pokemon & Warriors: The Actual RP

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 10:03 PM

So, Pokemons have lived peacefully with Water, Fire, and Grass types living a clan.
They live in peace, but not 4 long...
A new clan had appeared, and peace will be destroyed...

Pokemons In
Starterclan
Leader: Duskstar (Houndoom)
Deputy: Canopyfall (Serperiour)
Nurse Joy: Aquajoy (Primarina)
Warriors:
- Blossomheart (Meganium)
- Firespark (Emboar)
- Darkwater (Greninja)
- Treetail (Sceptile)
Apprentices:
- Seapaw (Dewott)
- Dartpaw (Dartrix)
Kits:
- Charredkit (Charmander)
Breeders:
Maxed-Outs:

Loneclan
Leader: Shiningstar (Sylveon)
Deputy: Skywing (Pidgeot)
Nurse Joy: Flowerjoy (Audino)
Warriors:
- Leafstorm (Leafeon)
- Icewind (Glaceon)
- Moonglow (Umbreon)
Apprentices:
- Sullenpaw (Lampent)
Kits:
- Sparkkit (Shinx)
- Pinkkit (Cleffa)
Breeders:
Maxed-Outs:

Mentor Chart (If not okay, tell me on the Not Actual RP)
Seapaw: Treetail
Dartpaw: Darkwater
Sullenpaw: Icewind

Togepi360: Aquajoy, Dartpaw, Charredkit, Skywing, Moonglow.
Lucie1677: Duskstar, Sparkkit, Seapaw, Canopyfall, Sullenpaw.
Panda9983: Shiningstar, Flowerjoy, Blossomheart, Pinkkit, Leafstorm, Icewind, Firespark, Darkwater.

We start with Leafstorm and Moonglow on patrol for Loneclan
We start with Treetail, Seapaw, and Firespark on patrol for Starterclan
(Charredkit is on Loneclan territory...)

Treetail looked around. Everything looked okay. They were about to go back. Suddenly Dartpaw rushed out. "Charredkit is missing!"

Skywing looked around. It seemed to take a long time for the patrol to get back.
Moonglow looked behind a bush. What is that fire? It was Charredkit. M oonglow carefully went to carry it back to camp, to tell them about Charredkit.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 June 2017 at 3:30 AM

@togepi360 @Panda9983

Duskstar growled, and woke up, his eyes glowing in the darkness of night, and he got up, "Canopyfall!" he barked "Yes sir?" Canopyfall slithered out of the warriors den "what is it that troubles you so late tonight?" Canopyfall hissed, "I have an odd feeling, something odd is going to happen soon..." he growled menacingly, as he did not trust whatever 'odd' may happen "Shall I tell the clan for you?" Canopyfall hissed "yes, you can."

Sparkkit ran past Moonglow, without the Umbreon noticing, to the warm glow of the fire Charredkit was making, curious he ran up to Charredkit "Hi!" he meowed, his tail high as he turned from watching the dancing flames to Charredkit.

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 3:48 PM

@lucie1677

Charredkit looked over at Sparkkit. "I was exploring when this Umbreon took me here."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 June 2017 at 6:49 PM

@togepi360
@lucie1677

Pinkkit ran over to the Charmander that Moonglow brought back. "What's it doing here," she asked in a tiny voice.

~

Shiningstar walked over to where Charredkit was. "What's it doing here." she asked. This might mean trouble, a kit wondering around in her clan's territory. And it was from Starterclan.

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 8:27 PM

@panda9983

Moonglow put Charredkit down. "We were on patrol when we found this kit in a bush. " She replied. Was this all it took to start another fight? Legend had said that the next war could destroy the whole Pokemon World! Yikes!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 22 June 2017 at 2:37 PM

@lucie1677
@togepi360

"We'll take this kit back. After all, we don't want any trouble. And it'll be the best for both clans." Shiningstar replied evenly. "I'll be taking Moonglow, Icewind, and Sullenpaw. Skywing will stay here to make sure the clan will be running smoothly. I would like to let Sullenpaw see a bit of Starterclan." With that, she carefully wrapped her feelers around Charredkit and heaved him onto her back. She let her feelers then form a barrage around him so he won't fall. She would gladly knock the little kit out if she had to, Aquajoy would take care of him. "Let's go," she called out as she headed toward Starterclan's border. Icewind followed. "Come on Sullenpaw." she said. That kit was going to be in a lot of trouble when he's back to his clan.

Deleted • 22 June 2017 at 2:52 PM

@panda9983

Moonglow followed Shiningstar. Hopefully Starterclan won't be mad to see them with him.

Dartpaw flew around the forest. Where was Charredkit. He saw Loneclan approaching Starterclan territory. He flew down. "Why are you with Charredkit, why?" he asked the patrol.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 June 2017 at 11:57 AM

@togepi360

"We're here returning Charredkit. I do say keep your kits in check. I can't constantly return all of them." Shiningstar said. "Besides, we're coming here for peace, not for war. "