Elves, Dragons, and Dwarves {Sign-Ups and Discussions}

in Roleplaying

Female
60 posts

theelevatorcat • 22 June 2017 at 4:32 PM

Sign-Ups
So you wish to hear a story?

Well, I have one just for you. This is a story from the distant future...

How can it be from the future? I don't quite know myself. I have also found, while reading it, that this book is impossibly endless. Again, I don't quite know why, but...

I see your curiousity of this book. Perhaps you might want to read it?
You cautiously flip open the book.
In the future, many years after your era, there were borne villains and heroes. Whether they be dragons, dwarves, or elves, they lived in peace — most of the time.

One day, though, one of the villains discovered technology — technology that they used to track down other races... and began a huge war.

The population of the three races dwindled into almost nothing... and the humans took over. They discovered the remnants of the technology made by the three races, and created some for themselves. Soon, the dragons, elves, and dwarves just faded into legend, and with many bits and pieces missing, such as the war... or their technology.

Now the three races are plagued by an evil parasite born from the remnants of their supernatural technology. The races must work together for the one time in history, to find the seven gems that will restore their land to its former glory.

Rules:
• No power-playing or god-modding.
• No over-dramatic scenes.
• No killing other people's characters without their permission
• No inappropriate language.
• If you read the rules, put your character's zodiac in "Other."
• Keep romance to just dating around, maybe marrying with the other's permission. Kissing is allowed.
• If you are going to be inactive for a long time or want to quit the roleplay, please PM me so that your character will be ignored.
• Keep in mind that the age range is about 13+. There is no upper limit, since the races are immortal.
• Please ping everyone when you post.

Form:
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Outfit/Accessories:
Weapons:
Race:
Other:
Roleplay Sample: