BreezeClan {Sign-Ups}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 22 June 2017 at 10:30 PM

Intro

Over 200 season cycles has passed since the reformation of the three lake Clans, 150 season cycles since the three collapsed once more and 100 since BreezeClan sprung up from the rubble of the fallen. BreezeClan has managed to stay afloat for 100 or so season cycles, these cats have lived in a relative peace for the past few seasons. Although a corruption seeps into the Clan, threatening their current way of life.

About BreezeClan

BreezeClan holds a very strong belief in that StarClan guides them, they believe that while their ancestors cannot change actions their ancestors will always be there for them. They believe that StarClan is where all spirits go when they die, even if the cats who died were vicious and cruel. They believe that in StarClan all can earn redemption, and eventually a new life.

Encompassing a rather wide pond sits BreezeClan, the reformation of the long since fallen SpruceClan, StoneClan and StreamClan. BreezeClan took up home in the territory left behind by all the Clans, and holds reign over the forest, and the adjacent fields.

BreezeClan holds their main camp in the heart of the forest in a small grove surrounded on all ends by large trees and bushes. Dens are woven out of these bushes with the exception of the medicine cat den, which is located in a fallen out tree and in the area adjacent. The camp has woven walls, with brambles on the outside.

In the further territories they have smaller camps made for staying overnight in the territory that is too reach back and forth one day. These camps are made in the abandoned StreamClan and StoneClan camps.

Each full moon the Clan signals a day of peace, and aside from a dawn and dusk patrol they do not hunt, or patrol. On halfmoons the medicine cats go to the Star Falls, a small cave located just to the south border, where water tumbles down small waterfalls into a pool, the roof of the cave has crystals embedded in it that reflect off the water from the light at the entrance giving the illusion of stars.

The Clan faces many predators among them are wolves, coyotes, bears, hawks, oppossums, foxes and bashers. Very few of these creatures can be fought alone, and even then cats who face them alone tend to succumb to their own wounds shortly after.

To help the Clan stay secure at such a large size and with the territory it holds they have established live-in Queens, molly's who want to help raise the kits of other queens. The Clan has also altered a few of the older Clan traditions.

They allow for a medicine cat to take a mate if and only if the medicine cat has an apprentice who is suitable to take on the full medicine cat roles for the five and a half moons the cat is in the nursery, regardless of whether or not the medicine cat is a tom or molly. They also make kits apprentices at five moons.

BreezeClan is also harsher to keep kits in the camp until they become apprentices due to the dangers. This means that no matter what, a kit is not allowed outside camp walls, even if they are in the presence of a warrior. As such it has become a rule that there will always be two guards watching the camp entrance. Any kit caught sneaking out has their apprentice ceremony delayed two full moons.

Punishments for breaking the code, also cause warriors to be put on apprentice duties for a moon, apprentices to be confined to camp for a moon, have their ceremony delayed for an in named amount of time, kits can have their ceremony delayed upwards of two moons late.

Notes of Reference

I will mention a season cycle often, that's roughly 12 moons, or a full run of four seasons. In our terms it means a full year.
The Clan is roughly 1 moon travel from the nearest twoleg place. So there can't be constant traversing between the two.
The Clan is also well over a 4 year journey to the nearest Clan. So unless your character is around 5 years old, they can't have come from a new Clan.
As stated below, Blazestar is a brand new leader. Like when the RP starts it would have been one day since he received his nine lives. Keep that in mind.
Only because it is sure to spark questions, "molly" is the correct term to use for a female cat who is not with kits. That and the fact that it takes less characters is why it is used.

Rules

- No sue's, god-modding or powerplaying
- No mates or crushes with your own characters if you only have two characters. So make three characters if you want two to be together.
- When fighting another's character give them reaction time. Don't just hit without allowing them to parry or dodge. If you do then they get free reign to do the same.
- As I stated in the about, BreezeClan is a massive Clan size wise. As such I'm allowing Side Characters, which basically function like NPCs in a videogame. They're only there to help add volume to something and aid in small interactions.
- Follow the forum rules.
- Keep things relatively realistic. We can't have 1 moon old kits surviving on their own. Or a single warrior fighting off a bear. That cannot happen normally.
- I would prefer if you pinged everyone when you post. But if you want to please subscribe and ping those you interact with.
- Don't go more than 7 posts between you and someone else without another user interacting.
- Involve everyone, it helps to keep things rolling. Following up, if your cat is being interacted with don't just stop responding. That's really messed up.
- If you want your cat to be involved in the plot/prophecy, please state in the other section of the cat you want involved. I may be a bit biased in choosing if the cats y'all suggest have animal prefixes as that's always been my thing.
- Keep the coat colors natural. I don't care if they are genetically possible, but I don't want purple cats. I don't really care for eye color, so long as eyes aren't more than two colors.
- Do not control someone else's characters unless they explicitly state, in this thread, that you can use them.
- If you are going to be inactive, please tell me. I can shift your characters into simple NPC work until you are back. This ensures your characters aren't interacted with or harmed until you return to control them.
- Please be literate and don't have posts that are solely dialogue. I don't care how many sentences you write, just add in action to spoken phrases.
- The Clan is big, so I will allow two characters with the same prefix but not same name entirely. This also goes for characters who are dead, exiled or had their suffix changed when becoming a leader. Only exception is apprentices. I don't want two Smokepaw's floating around the Clan.
- Unless marked with a * everything in the form is required. You don't have to put anything massive, just a few sentences. And in the past, don't go add things in during the RP. What you put there is it.
- I do not want to see characters using Spruce, Breeze, Stream, Stone, Sun, Moon or Star in their names. On my exception is the leader who gets the -star suffix. And outsiders. Outsiders can go crazy with their names.
- Keep genders even. I don't want the ratio getting more than 1:3.
- If you have read, understood, and agreed to the rules put either a song to represent your character or a few words that can basically summarize your entire character in code. This can be anywhere from one to ten words. If you want you can also do both.

Forms

Primary Character
Name:
Looks:
Kin:
Kits*:
Crush*:
Mate*:
Past:
Personality:
Other*:
Code:

Side Characters
Name:
Looks:
Kin:

My Forms

To save time and space only two will be posted here. The rest will be in my other posts.

Name: Blazestar
Looks: Blazestar is a ginger tabby tom with a white nose blaze, locket and paws, the white on which is uneven and choppy, giving the illusion of flames. He has dichronic eyes, with the left being all green and the right being green with a triangular slice of ice-blue. His face is covered in scars, and his ear tips are deeply torn. Across his body lay numerous scars as well.
Kin: Quicksilver(Mother), Swiftfeather(Father, deceased), Viperpad(Half-Sister), Duskpool(Half-sister), Canarypaw(Half-brother, deceased)
Kits*: None
Crush*: None
Mate*: None
Past: Blazestar was born to a deputy and former kittypet. He learned quickly that the Clan at the time adored his father and were even more welcoming to Blazestar. Blazestar was favored by his father, who had begun to start leading the Clan as the current leader, Graystar, fell ill. At that time Blazestar became an apprentice, and was given a mentor who in turn was very respected among the Clan. Blazestar was set upon a path to glory, but he had competition in the form of Flaretail. When Graystar recovered just after Blazestar became a warrior it became obvious that he wasn't going to become deputy as his father promised. At that point Blazestar began planning.
He joined forces with Flaretail, working alongside the warrior to sabatoge any cat who seemed like a promising warrior. After a while, Blazestar was given his first apprentice. A young and quiet cat known as Hawkpaw. Blazestar gradually began to train this cat to follow after his own pawsteps. And when she became a warrior Blazestar now had full access to become deputy. But his father still held the spot. So Blazestar began to plan out an attack on the leader, meeting with a few of the rogues outside the Clan he made a plan and when it was solidified Blazestar faked a skirmish at the border, getting both Swiftfeather and Graystar outside the camp. There Blazestar was able to pull Swiftfeather away and allow the rogue, who shared his fathers likeness, attacked the leader. After the fight, Swiftfeather was exiled from the Clan and Blazestar was named deputy. As he worked his way closer to the leader, he began to work against Flaretail after learning how he was working with numerous other warriors to overthrow him. Blazestar turned on his companion, exiling the warriors he was working with. Moons later Graystar stepped down from his leadership role, taking an elder role.
Personality: Blazestar is greedy and ambitious. He craves to be in a seat of power and has an ego that can give even the most vain of cats a moment to contemplate. Blazestar works in secret with his plots, and he rarely ever will reveal his own plans to those he doesn't trust. Blazestar is manipulative and cunning, often doing whatever necessary to disguise his actions. Even if that means faking being in love with another cat. He hides his true intentions well and come off as a very caring and compassionate cat.
Other*: Blazestar literally just got his nine-lives. Like he is a brand new leader. To avoid double naming, his warrior name was Blazeheart so if you're making a Blaze- refrain from using that suffix.
Code: He's like a cat version of Valentine Morgenstern.

Name: Ravenpaw/Ravenfield
Looks: A pure black molly with rather soft fur. She's very small for her age, and hasn't grown much since she was first apprentices. Ravenpaw has dark blue eyes, that almost look black.
Kin: Smokepaw(Brother), Silentfall(Father, deceased), Wolfwind(Aunt), Pondflower(Mother, deceased)
Kits*: None
Crush*: None
Mate*: None
Past: Ravenpaw was born to a sickly queen, and watched her mother die as Ravenpaw was less than a moon. Ravenpaw and her living brother were nursed by then queen, Scorchfang, and her kit Nightingalepaw. Ravenpaw sought out becoming a medicine cat as she believed she could do more in that role than she could as a warrior. It came as a shock to her when her father died under strange circumstances just a few moons later.
Personality: Ravenpaw is a very kind cat, she's very friendly and caring. Ravenpaw has boundless compassion and she is driven to make sure others are happy. She takes her medicine cat apprentice role very seriously and adores her work. She takes the safety of others very seriously and will do anything to make sure her friends are ok.
Other*: None
Code: The Mom Friend

Current Clan

Leader Blazestar- Tom

Deputy Open

Medicine Cat Open

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ravenpaw - Molly

Warriors Open
Duskpool - Molly
Dawnquill - Tom
Viperpad - Molly
Scarleap - Tom
Wolfwind - Molly

Apprentices Open
Smokepaw - Tom
Nightingalepaw - Tom

Queens Open
Quicksilver - Molly

Elders Open
Graypelt - Tom

Cats Outside the Clan
Loners Open
Cavern - Molly
River - Molly
Pinecone - Tom
Malady - Tom
Finis- Tom
Enmity - Tom
Dearth - Tom

Rogues Open
Ivy - Molly
Hawktail - Molly
Scorchfang - Molly

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 17 August 2017 at 5:00 PM

@thebrokenvibe HELLO?? I WANT THE MEDICINE CAT?