Why hello!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 22 November 2010 at 9:27 PM

My name is not really Neo, but for simplicity's sake, you can just call me Neo (yeah, no need to put those ridiculous numbers in). My username here is the same one Neopets assigned me over 10 and a half years ago, and it just makes it easier for me to remember, so there you go!

I live in the Midwestern part of the USA...one hour behind ECT. I've been a part of Egg Cave for one year and one month, and it's been very interesting seeing all the changes being made, even before this Beta 😊

I think that's about it...sooooo...HI!

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 11:20 PM

Hey Neo! 😃

That's cool, I really like listening to how people came up with their user-names.

I live in the US too, except on the Eastern side. 😊

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:21 PM

Haha stalking the forums are we joy? Well I'll stalk you while you stalk the forums! 😃 lol I'm a very chatty person once you get to know me!

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:24 PM

Oh hi! I'm snuffly.. I'm not really sure how I came up with my name... Oh and I don't live anywhere near America!
Err what else? Oh I joined on dec 30th 2009! 😃

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 22 November 2010 at 11:36 PM

Joy - I've been to the East coast a few times (mostly just Maine and Florida). It's a nice place.

Snuffly - Haha, that's okay, it's good to talk to people outside of the United States 😊

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 11:41 PM

Snuffly - Hehe, yep! I'm going to bed soon though. 😊 Glad to hear your talkative, without chatty people this forum wouldn't be very much fun.

Neo - Your lucky, I don't get to travel too much. The last place I went to was TN, to visit my sister that lives there.

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:44 PM

@joy hee her well my friends say I talk too much some times!! Lol okay good night!

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 23 November 2010 at 12:49 AM

Hey Neo! Most people just call me Wolf, but you can call me Shelby.

I live in the US as well, in Florida. It's almost December but it's not even cool here *rolls eyes*

Gotta love the state. lol 😋

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 23 November 2010 at 12:58 AM

It's been nice here the past few days, but apparently a cold front's coming in for good...buh. Sometimes I wish I lived in Florida because I HATE driving in the snow and ice.

I literally almost got in to a very serious accident last year during the winter, so I'm still a bit skiddish about it :/

Female
391 posts

joy • 23 November 2010 at 7:53 AM

Good morning. I found myself waking up and running to the EggCave forums, haha. I think I'm already addicted. 😋

I live in New York, and the weather here has already gotten cold, though it's usually coldish year round anyway compared to other states. We're gotten a few flurries and sleet, but no major snow yet. I really enjoy the beauty of snow, but it is a pain to shovel up. Nature is so beautiful.... until you have to clean it up, haha.

*Hugs* Sorry to hear about your near accident! 😱 Things like that can be so scary. I'm glad everything turned out alright and hope this year will be a lot better for you. 😊

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 23 November 2010 at 10:49 AM

Yeah, I love looking at snow and even walking and playing in snow is fun, but driving? Not so much, thank you. And yes, I was super lucky last year with that near accident and hope that this year won't have a repeat or something worse 😊

*Edit* Oh, and I too came running to the forums after waking up...they're so exciting!

1 post

curse • 21 November 2011 at 6:51 PM

Neopets used to assign usernames like that? O_o I learn a lot from the fourms...😃 I have pretty much nothing more to say...so...umm...I...errr.....like....just ignore me. *Runs Away*

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 21 November 2011 at 6:52 PM

HI!!! 😋