Looking for some help from people who play neopets...

in Entertainment

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:16 PM

@Cqpkytty Ah, okay then. 😋

I put up a random item I have. http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372236672

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 17 September 2011 at 6:18 PM

How do you guys do stocks? I have some stocks but I don't understand them XD

I lose all my neopoints to kadding. I only have 1.5mil left D:

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 September 2011 at 6:19 PM

@dreamer
Offered!

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:20 PM

@Sotheavey Ehh, I just bought some stocks in a big company, idk. xD

@Dionaea Yeah, I just bought about 100 stocks, now to wait. X3 I have lots of maps, so I have to go on daily. But I'm a big spender too, and I get so nervous sometimes on there... xD

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 6:20 PM

@Dreamer - It is easy, and fun. It's also helpful, too. My friend and I start off the game playing as if we were challenging someone else, but since we take turns winning, we let whoever is supposed to win the game, no matter who ends up with all the keys first.

Maybe later, I've been trying to play Key Quest with my friend a few days ago but every time a mini game would end it would just show the board with the black shaded screen, while it WAS my turn and my friend is rolling the dice and such, and all my turns have been skipped.

I agree! I loved mostly every UC creature, I was disappointed with the changes. I've always wanted a UC Plushie Shoyru.
I hate the new Lutaris because they look as if they got hit with a frying pan!

Alrighty, what do you think would be a best paint color on her? 😸

I fail at Stocks. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. I just sit there looking blankly at the screen with confusion written all over my face.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 6:32 PM

@dreamer

*checks account*

O_O

OMG

WTF

Ummmm, I kinda forgot how this works..... How do you transfer cash? Apparently two of my stocks skyrocketed so my stocks are up by 124% (mainly due to VPTS and SKBD). So I guess I can share some 😊

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:47 PM

@Dionaea Rofl xD What's your username?

And I don't really think you can transfer it, but someone can put an item in the tp and you can offer, or place an item in a shop for a certain price. But that would be great. 😃 And 124%?!!?!? O_OYou're soo lucky xD

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 6:48 PM

@dreamer

Yeezzz plzzzz 😃

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:49 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 Okay 😊 Which of your pets? So I can right a reminder for when I'm done with Laecyn xD

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 6:50 PM

Yalin_09_77 plz 😃

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:52 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 Okay xD Do you want her to stay a uni? Because if I zap her and she changes species, I can easily buy a green uni mp and try to zap her for a color change again.

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 6:53 PM

Well it depends on what species she zaps into....but in general a uni would be the best.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 6:54 PM

@dreamer

Nope, not really lucky, it's just that since I haven't been on so long I haven't sold any stocks at 100 points either, which means I still have my VPTS (567 points) and SKBD (294 points). VPTS is up by +3,598.50% 😋

Anyway, my username is Dionaea_muscipula 😊 So how much do you need, like 50k? Lemme know what to do, I'll sell some stocks 😊

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:58 PM

@Dionaea Anything that you don't mind giviing would be perfectly fine, there's not a certain amount of np I need, I'm just saving up to buy something later on. 😸
Ha, your account is 2 months younger than my new one. xD
And, woah, that's a lot of np. O_O Congrats on being a millionare btw! xD I so gottta get into stocks. 😋

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 7:04 PM

XD And I thought mine was old at 42 months 😊 Ah well, at least I'm your senior on eggcave 😈 So what do I do, where do I offer/pay/o.o

EDIT:

@dreamer
I'll be going to bed soon, it's 1am here, going to get ready now, I'll check back in a minute, if you haven't responded then, it'll have to wait till tomorrow...

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 7:30 PM

@Dionaea Omg, sorry, I was busy on Neopets. D: XD
If you're still online... I can put a random item in the tp and you can offer np on it? X3
http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372241089

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 7:32 PM

@dreamer

I was still one & I offered, made it 100k, figured I could spare it with my Millionaire Mega-Platinum bank account and 1876 NP interest per day XD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 7:36 PM

@Dionaea Omg, thank you SO much! ❤️ And lol, that's a big interest O_O I'm Millionare Double Platinum in my bank, it's empty now, I used to have a lot of np in there but I emptied it out and kept that rank so that I get more interest every day. 😈

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 7:42 PM

I have >5mil and 11.5% interest XD So I guess Neopets will be easy for me from now on. 😸

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 7:44 PM

@Dionaea Lol, definitely xD Are there any types of neopet species+colors you really want? You could spent the np to get one. X3 First, I'd start by getting the entire Forgotten Shore Map. You can go there every day and you might get a prize, if you're lucky you could get a Krawk MP or Pirate Draik egg, which you could seel for a ton of more np.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 8:07 PM

O.o I guess the forgotten shore is something new, I haven't heard of it in my time... Not really looking for any more pets right now though, I'm pretty happy with them, I even got a Cybunny on one of my sides, but I might try getting some paintbrushes 😉 I still want to paint Teloxys Darigan or Tyrannian 😸

EDIT
And you know what else I'm gonna do? Buy more stocks 😉

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 8:21 PM

Haha, you guys just got me into stock marketing.
😸

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 8:26 PM

@Dionaea YES! buy more stocks xD And yeah, the forgotten shore map is new. But the price is low, and it's a daily thing, so I'd suggest it. 😸 I bought it a few days ago too, for around 130k.

@Sky Yessss! XD

Here are the stocks I bought today:

106 shares in BOTT
100 shares in LUPE
400 shares in POWR
and 394 shares in TNTP

😸

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 8:36 PM

@Dreamer - I just bought a lot of different stocks. Now it's time for me to wait. 😸

100 shares in BOTT
100 shares in TNTP
100 shares in POWR
5 shares in KSON
20 shares in VPTS

WOOHOO! Just bought a Green Ogrin MP in the Magic Shop...my first MP I ever bought from there. xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 8:46 PM

@Sky Yo can buy up to 1,00 a ay, so yeah, I'm keping the stocks up on a seperate page and now I'm just waiting... X3

@Icicle_9510 Do you wanna try to buy some stocks? 😋

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 8:49 PM

@Dreamer - I know 😊 I bought more stocks i just don't want to list them all.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 9:01 PM

I just bought 1000 MYNC, I was low on those and they were affordable. It's best to buy stocks at 15 NP and get a lot of different ones, because the development is random. VPTS was actually one of the worst stocks when I was last on XD At first you may want to buy several different stocks a day, but after a while you can just buy one stock a day.

I wouldn't recommend buying expensive stocks, they can go down as well as up. If you buy em at a high price and then the price drops they may never go up that high again, if you buy em at low price they will usually increase in value at some point, it's just a matter of patience 😊 I usually don't buy for anything higher than 18 unless I really need the stock (aka I have 0 or something close, I currently own an average of about 5000 of each stock).

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 9:25 PM

Right now I'm saving up my Neopoints to turn Laecyn into a Royal Xweetok. 😊 All I have to do is buy a cheap Xweetok morphing potion, then save up for a royal pb. 😊 Lol, wish me luck!

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 September 2011 at 12:48 AM

Everyone's buying stocks now lol

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 September 2011 at 12:58 AM

I read this somewhere, but trading wins (taking turns winning) in KeyQuest is against the rules. You may get frozen for doing that because it is 'unfair'.

I used to play 12 games: Typing Terror, Bouncy Supreme, Kass Basher, Dubloon Disaster, Fashion Fever, Crisis Courier, Sorcerer's Skirmish, Meerca Chase, Turmac Roll, Chariot Chase, Ultimate Bullseye II and Pterattack.

That was when the NP ratio was really high. Now I only play: Kass Basher, Fashion Fever and Crisis Courier. Yes, the NP ratio is that bad now. I'm on hiatus, although I log in weekly to read the Neopian Times.