Chester Bennington..

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 July 2017 at 3:55 AM

Wow. The feels are really rushing into me. Replaying all the songs he created and oh my gosh I still can't believe he's gone. From the first Transformers when I was still a child to the last.. Gosh. I remember when I was so thrilled when I watched the first one.. robots that could transform into cars. Man all we had was Power Rangers and I was living in a universe where well. Cars could turn into robots to say more clearly. We were living in a life with flip phones and sliding phones were like the coolest thing ever. Haha.. ha. -sigh-

Anyone else going through the same thing? He really was inspirational in my life. I dealt with many things throughout my life and now that he's gone. Just truly something I can't handle right now.

Might be too old I don't really expect any responses haha.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 22 July 2017 at 8:32 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I feel you. He's left a big hole in my heart. What I find really sad is that I actually hadn't listened to his songs for a while, then all of a sudden it was "R.I.P. Chester Bennington". I just had a "oh my God." Moment. The was he went out is awful, too. I just sat in my room, sitting there, kinda numb, (no pun intended. that was awful. i'm sorry) just absorbing it all. It really shook me. And yeah, I'm remembering those old days, though I was very young during them. It's quite a bit to try to take in. He left too soon, overall.