The Questers (Medieval, RPG inspired. SIGN UPS)

in Roleplaying

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 24 July 2017 at 10:20 PM

"Well Hello traveler! What can I do for you?" *The young man behind the counter is cleaning a mug with a cloth. His skin is tan, his eyes a deep blue. He has short red hair with a bit of facial scruff. Couldn't be 30, but looked older than 20.* "You want to sign into the Quester service....? Now how did you hear about that....? Well, no matter. Just put some information onto this paper for me, will you?" *He sets a form in front of you along with a charcoal stick to write with.*

{SIGN UP FORM}

"Insert Quote here"
NAME:
SEXUALITY: (Straight, bi, homo, or asexual)
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
HEIGHT:
APPEARANCE:
MAGIC: (Uncommon, usually only sorcerers have magic)
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: (Even more rare, Sorcerers cannot have more than 1 of these.)
INVENTORY: (You start with nothing but a weapon. along with the following: )
-Minor Healing Potion [X5]: Heals minor wounds such as deep cuts.
- Loaf of Bread [X1]
BIO: (About a paragraph if possible)

[RULES]
1.) I have a right to deny you
2.) This shouldn't be your first roleplay, this requires a lot of detail/strategy.
3.) Your character can die. End of story.
4.) No GMing, I am the game master, meaning I control the environment and any NPCs.
5.) Don't dodge EVERY attack thrown your way or I'll roll dice to see if you're successful.
6.) No more than 1 profile per person for the time being.
7.) No [yeep], romance such as kissing and cuddling are aloud.... Timeskip the other stuff if you must.
8.) This roleplay is not for children, having innuendos and gore.
9.) No OP Magic/Abilities.
10.) Respond more than once a day. (If you can't one day, tell us so we can skip you without penalty)
11.) Only respond once after I have unless I say skip
12.) On the profile, erase the parenthesis and anything in them.

After you are accepted I will create a starting introduction for you. If you are the first person, you are able to RP immediately if you want.
OOC: Out of character. Please, ((Use it like this))

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66248 -RP Post